A Guide to the 25 Hour Duval Street Pub Crawl in Key West
Are you looking for an exciting way to experience all the best nightlife and pubs that Key West has to offer? Then the 25 Hour Duval Street Pub Crawl is definitely something you should consider! This pub crawl takes you on a wild ride from one end of the world-famous Duval Street to the other over a period of 25 hours. All haunts, bars and pubs along the route offer great food, cold drinks and lots of fun for your adventure. And then after crawling around the 8 or so pubs you’ll have the chance to join the exclusive after-party at a secret location.
The crawl is a 25 hour long experience that takes you to some of Key West’s best bars, pubs, and most talked about hangouts. The first stop is at The Lazy Gecko where everyone meets up and register. From there, it’s a crawl that lasts all night! The 8 or so bars on the route each offer quality drinks, tasty bites and a good look at what makes Key West so unique. Some of the stops might include The Green Parrot Bar, Sloppy Joe’s, Boat Drinks and The Garden of Eden. Don’t worry though, each bar is pre-screened so you can know ahead of time which one will suit your needs best.
The 25 hour Duval Street Pub Crawl comes with a free drink at each bar on the crawl and exclusive access to the after-party. During the crawl, participants will also get access to exclusive discounts on drinks and food as well as VIP access to later events in the evening. Also included are T-shirts, hats, and other swag to help commemorate your crawl experience.
What to Expect
This is a super fun event that sees a mix of people from every walk of life. You’ll be surrounded by happy folks all ready to have a blast on Key West’s iconic Duval Street. There’ll be plenty of singing, dancing, drinks and networking opportunities. Plus, each bar’s staff is carefully chosen to ensure excellent quality drinks and the choice of craft beers, wines and cocktails is just sublime. It’s sure to be an unforgettable experience!
Tips and Advice
Before you attempt the 25 hour Duval Street Pub Crawl there are a few things you should consider:
- Remember to drink responsibly – this is a fun event but you must stay alert and in control at all times
- Wear comfy shoes – you’ll be walking around all night so make sure your feet are comfy
- Bring cash – some places may not take cards so having some cash handy is always a good idea
- Dress comfortably – temperatures can rise as you move between establishments
- Make sure you drink plenty of water – dehydration sits heavy with alcohol consumption
The 25 Hour Duval Street Pub Crawl is the perfect way to experience Key West’s most famous district in all its glory. From fun bars to exclusive after-parties, you’ll be sure to have an unforgettable night as you take part in this experience. Whether it’s for a bit of fun with your mates or part of a longer holiday in Key West, the 25 Hour Duval Street Pub Crawl is definitely one for the list. So why not book your spot today?
A Guide to the 25 Hour Duval Street Pub Crawl in Key West
Key West, a city located in the Southernmost point of Florida, USA, is a beautiful beach destination that offloads the charm of the Caribbean islands. The city is famous for its night life, street art, sunsets, Cuban coffee, and Hemingway’s history. With all of these attractions, Key West becomes a popular spot for many travelers. In this insider’s guide, we will explore various local attractions, dining spots, cultural experiences, local history, and off-the-beaten-path suggestions to make your 25-hour Duval Street Pub Crawl even more fun.
Key West is a small city, but it offers a lot for tourists.
– Dry Tortugas National Park: Located on an island 70 miles west of Key West, this park is accessible by boat and is famous for its crystal-clear waters and historic Fort Jefferson.
– Hemingway House: A famous destination for literature enthusiasts and cat lovers. This Spanish colonial estate is where renowned author Ernest Hemingway wrote many of his books. Today, the house is home to around 50 cats with six toes.
– Mallory Square: Key West’s famous sunset celebration spot, this place is located on the western side of the island. Enjoy street performances, food vendors, and a beautiful view of the sunset.
– Southernmost Point: This concrete buoy is located at the southernmost point of the US and is a popular photo spot.
– Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory: A must-visit attraction for nature lovers. This 5,000-square-foot facility houses a large variety of exotic butterflies, plants, and birds.
Key West has some of the best seafood in Florida. Here are some popular places to grab a bite:
– Louie’s Backyard: With an ocean view, Louie’s offers a menu with seafood, American, and Caribbean dishes. The cocktail bar is also remarkable.
– Blue Heaven: A charming restaurant located in a tropical garden, Blue Heaven offers Caribbean, Seafood, and Key West cuisine. Try their Lobster Benedict and freshly baked Key Lime Pie.
– El Siboney: An authentic Cuban restaurant with great food and affordable prices. Try their Cuban sandwich, pork or chicken dishes with beans and rice. The lines are long, so be prepared to wait.
– Santiago’s Bodega: A popular spot for tapas and wine lovers. Enjoy Spanish, Mediterranean, and Latin American dishes, and choose your own wine bottle from their extensive selection.
– Garbo’s Grill: A gourmet food truck famous for its fish tacos. They also serve burgers, burritos, and crispy fries.
Key West has a rich cultural history that is worth exploring. Here are some unique experiences to check out:
– Mel Fisher Maritime Museum: This museum houses treasures from Spanish ships lost at sea. Admire recovered gold, silver, and precious stones while learning about the history of shipwrecks.
– Eco tours: Rent a bike or take a guided kayaking tour to explore the mangrove creeks and shoreline of the backcountry in the Key West Wildlife Refuge.
– Key West Art and Historical Society: This museum is dedicated to showcasing the history and culture of Key West. Visit the Custom House to learn about the city’s art, architecture, and history.
– Key West Cemetery: A unique and quirky experience, this cemetery is the burial ground of many interesting locals and their stories.
– Key West Ghost Tours: Explore the spooky side of Key West and its haunted history with these walking tours.
Key West has a rich history to explore, from the Bahamian migration to the rise of cigar manufacturing.
– Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum: Visit the historic home where Ernest Hemingway lived and wrote his famous works. The property also has a museum dedicated to the author’s life and works.
– Harry S Truman Little White House: This historic landmark served as Truman’s winter White House and is now a museum showcasing presidential memorabilia and history.
– Key West Lighthouse and Museum: This 19th-century lighthouse offers a glimpse into Key West’s maritime history. Climb the tower for a spectacular view of the island.
– Tropic Cinema: This small cinema plays indie movies and documentaries and is a local hotspot. Take a break and enjoy a film while surrounded by local culture and art.
If you have more than 25 hours to explore Key West, venture off the beaten path and explore these hidden gems:
– Dry Tortugas National Park: Take a day trip on the ferry and explore this isolated paradise island.
– Smathers Beach: Escape the crowds and visit this long and quiet sandy beach on the outskirts of town.
– Green Parrot Bar: A local institution, this bar offers live music and cheap drinks for a genuine Key West experience.
– Key West Cemetery: As mentioned above, visit this quirky spot for an off-beat exploration of local history.
– Fort Zachary Taylor State Park: Take a leisurely stroll and appreciate the scenic views of the Atlantic and the Gulf in this historic park.
In conclusion, Key West is a delightful, photogenic destination that offers something unique for every traveler. From its rich cultural history to its contemporary charms, Key West is sure to captivate your senses. The 25-hour Duval Street Pub Crawl is merely the tip of the iceberg for this Florida paradise.