Scottsdale is a city that knows how to have a good time, especially when it comes to bar hopping. With so many unique and lively neighborhoods, it’s no surprise that Scottsdale has become a top destination for pub crawls. Whether you’re a local looking to switch up your routine or a visitor trying to experience the best of Scottsdale’s nightlife, we’ve got you covered. In this post, we’ll highlight the best pub crawls in Scottsdale, each with its own flavor and flair. So grab your drinking buddies and let’s get exploring!
The 1 Best Bar Crawls in Scottsdale
The 1 Best Bar Crawls in Scottsdale
1. Party Bike Pub Crawl of Old Town Scottsdale
Looking for the ultimate party experience in Old Town Scottsdale? Look no further than this two-hour pub crawl on a party bike! With a certified captain leading the way, you and your group will visit three of the best partner bars in the area, all while enjoying exclusive drink specials. And with adult beverages available for purchase at the on-site booze store, your group will be the life of the party as you pedal and drink your way through the city. The tour starts at a meeting point on Osborn Rd and ends at Pattie’s First Avenue Lounge on Bennie Gonzales Way. Along the way, you’ll also pass by the Arizona Party Bike and visit Rockbar Inc and two other stops. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable pub crawl in Scottsdale!
Frequently Asked Questions About Scottsdale: A Comprehensive Guide for TouristsScottsdale is a beautiful desert city located in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. As one of the most popular travel destinations in the Southwest, Scottsdale attracts millions of visitors every year. If you are planning to visit Scottsdale, you may have some questions about the city. In this post, we will answer some of the most commonly asked questions by tourists about Scottsdale.
1. What is the best time to visit Scottsdale?The best time to visit Scottsdale depends on what you are looking for. If you enjoy warm weather, then the summer months of June to August are ideal for you. However, temperatures can reach up to 110°F, so be prepared for the heat. If you prefer milder weather, then the fall (September to November) and spring (March to May) are the best times to visit. The winter months (December to February) are also popular, as temperatures are mild and there are plenty of holiday events.
2. What are the top tourist attractions in Scottsdale?Scottsdale has a lot to offer for tourists. Here are some of the top attractions:
Old Town Scottsdale:
Old Town Scottsdale is the historic center of the city and is home to dozens of art galleries, souvenir shops, and restaurants.
Taliesin West is the winter home of the famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. It now serves as a museum and offers tours to visitors.
Scottsdale Fashion Square:
Scottsdale Fashion Square is the largest shopping mall in Arizona and features luxury brands, department stores, and restaurants.
McDowell Sonoran Preserve:
The McDowell Sonoran Preserve is a 30,000-acre park with over 200 miles of trails for hiking and mountain biking.
3. What outdoor activities are available in Scottsdale?Scottsdale is known for its outdoor activities. Here are some popular ones:
Hiking and mountain biking:
The McDowell Sonoran Preserve has over 200 miles of trails for hiking and mountain biking.
Scottsdale has over 200 golf courses, some of which are championship-level courses.
Hot-air balloon rides:
Hot-air balloon rides offer a unique perspective of the city and the surrounding mountains.
There are several ranches in Scottsdale that offer horseback riding.
4. What are the best restaurants in Scottsdale?Scottsdale has a vibrant food scene. Here are some of the best restaurants:
FNB Restaurant offers farm-to-table cuisine and has an extensive wine list.
The Mission is a Latin-inspired restaurant that serves dishes such as ceviche and wood-grilled meats.
Cafe Monarch is an upscale restaurant that offers a seven-course tasting menu.
Fat Ox serves modern Italian cuisine and has a large selection of wines.
5. What is the nightlife like in Scottsdale?Scottsdale has a lively nightlife, particularly in the downtown area. Here are some popular spots:
The Mint Ultra Lounge:
The Mint Ultra Lounge is a popular nightclub that has three levels of dancing, VIP bottle service, and a rooftop lounge.
The Beverly is a stylish rooftop bar that offers cocktails, wine, and small bites.
Wasted Grain is a bar that also features live music and DJs.
Maya Day and Nightclub:
Maya Day and Nightclub is a beach-style club that features pool parties and live DJs.
6. Can I take a day trip from Scottsdale?Yes, there are several day trips you can take from Scottsdale. Here are some ideas:
Grand Canyon National Park:
The Grand Canyon is one of the most iconic natural wonders in the world and is about a four-hour drive from Scottsdale.
Sedona is known for its red-rock formations and is about a two-hour drive from Scottsdale.
Jerome is a former mining town that is now a popular tourist destination for its historic buildings, art galleries, and wineries. It is about a two-hour drive from Scottsdale.
Petrified Forest National Park:
Petrified Forest National Park is known for its fossils and colorful rock formations. It is about a three-hour drive from Scottsdale.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in ScottsdaleIf you’re in Scottsdale, Arizona for a vacation but you’re not sure how to spend your time, there are plenty of things you can do to make your trip memorable. Scottsdale is known for its beautiful scenery, incredible food, and vibrant nightlife. So, whether you’re traveling solo or with a group, here’s a guide on what to do and see in Scottsdale.
1. Explore Old Town ScottsdaleOld Town Scottsdale is a must-visit destination for tourists. It’s the historic center of Scottsdale and has been well-preserved, with many of its buildings dating back to the early 1900s. The area is filled with art galleries, restaurants, and shops selling both traditional and modern crafts. You can also find a number of museums, including the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and the Scottsdale Historical Museum.
What to Do
- Take a self-guided walking tour to explore the area’s notable spots and buildings.
- Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and behold its impressive exhibits.
- Have a meal at one of the many eateries and indulge in some authentic southwestern cuisine.
- Check out some of the boutiques and shops selling unique items, like artisanal crafts and Native American jewelry.
2. Enjoy the Great OutdoorsWith its warm, sunny climate and stunning desert landscape, Scottsdale has plenty of outdoor activities to offer. From hiking and horseback riding to golfing and hot air balloon rides, there are plenty of ways to bask in the natural beauty of the area.
What to Do
- Take a hike at Camelback Mountain and experience breathtaking views of the area and city skyline.
- Go horseback riding at MacDonald’s Ranch and explore the desert terrain’s untouched wilderness.
- Play a round of golf at one of the many courses in the area.
- Take a hot air balloon ride and experience the beauty of the Sonoran desert from above.
3. Visit Taliesin WestDesign aficionados should not miss a visit to Taliesin West, the winter home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. The home was built in the 1930s and features Wright’s signature style, which blends seamlessly into the surrounding landscape.
What to Do
- Take a guided tour to explore the property and learn more about its history and design.
- Attend a special event or lecture, as Taliesin West often hosts cultural programs and performances.
- Shop for souvenirs at the on-site bookstore, which carries a wide selection of books and gifts related to architecture and design.
4. Experience the Art SceneScottsdale has a thriving arts scene, with plenty of galleries, museums, and public art installations to explore. Whether you’re a fan of traditional or contemporary art, you’re sure to find something that speaks to your interests.
What to Do
- Visit the Scottsdale Arts District, which is home to more than 100 galleries, studios, and museums.
- Attend the Scottsdale ArtWalk, a weekly event where galleries stay open late and offer free admission to the public.
- Check out public art installations like the Soleri Bridge and Plaza, a stunning pedestrian bridge designed by artist and architect Paolo Soleri.
5. Indulge in the NightlifeScottsdale is known for its vibrant nightlife scene, with many bars, clubs, and lounges offering everything from live music and dancing to craft cocktails and stunning rooftop views.
What to Do
- Check out the W Scottsdale, a trendy hotel with several bars and lounges, including a rooftop bar with stunning views of the city.
- Visit the AZ/88, a stylish cocktail bar and restaurant that serves up a range of classic and creative drinks.
- Enjoy live music at The Mint, which hosts a variety of local and national acts throughout the week.
Book Your Tour NowScottsdale offers plenty of activities, sights, and experiences for tourists to enjoy. From exploring historic Old Town to indulging in the city’s vibrant nightlife, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in this sunny desert oasis. Plan your itinerary carefully, and make the most of your time in this beautiful part of the world.