Paris, the city of love, is not only famous for its enchanting architecture and romantic ambiance but also for its vibrant nightlife. The French capital is home to some of the world’s most iconic bars and bustling nightclubs, where locals and tourists gather to experience the Parisian party scene. One of the best ways to discover Paris’s nightlife is by embarking on a Pub Crawl, where you can enjoy a drink or two while exploring the city’s hidden gems. In this post, we bring you the ultimate guide to the best Pub Crawls in Paris, including some hidden spots loved by locals. So, grab your friends and get ready to explore the city’s vibrant party scene like never before!
The 4 Best Pub Crawls in Paris
- Pub Crawl Paris Latin Quarter
- Paris: Speakeasies and Hidden Bars Nighttime Tour
- Paris Bar Crawl
- Paris: Latin Quarter Pub Crawl Tour
The 4 Best Pub Crawls in Paris
1. Pub Crawl Paris Latin Quarter
Explore the lively nightlife of Paris with a bar crawl tour through the Latin Quarter. Avoid the hassle of navigating and join a guide who will take you through the winding streets to discover some of the popular bars in the area. This is a great way to connect with both locals and other travelers. The tour includes three shots and drink discounts, covering the cost of the drinks, bar covers and entry to all venues. Dress code applies, no tracksuits or beachwear are allowed. Denim shorts are allowed. The meeting point is The Long Hop at 25 Rue Frédéric Sauton, 75005 Paris, France. If you’re running late, don’t worry, as the group remains at the first bar for an hour. Join this tour for a night of fun, new friends and a taste of Parisian nightlife!
2. Paris: Speakeasies and Hidden Bars Nighttime Tour
Experience the hidden side of Paris with this nighttime tour, as you visit two iconic bars or speakeasies with a local guide. Immerse yourself in the history of speakeasies and learn about the local culture as you sample a variety of delicious cocktails, including tequila, mezcal, pisco, whisky, bourbon, chartreuse, and absinthe. Each bar has its unique atmosphere, with hidden entrances and secret passageways offering a glimpse into a bygone era.
This tour is perfect for those looking to make new friends and create lifelong memories while experiencing the best of Parisian nightlife. To join in the fun, all you need is confidence, a good attitude, and a desire to explore the hidden gems of this beautiful city. With our knowledgeable local guides leading the way, you’ll have the opportunity to see more of Paris than you ever thought possible. Book now and get ready to experience the Paris of your dreams!
3. Paris Bar Crawl
Immerse yourself in Parisian nightlife with this entertaining Paris bar crawl. Join locals, travelers, and students alike for a lively evening of pub hopping, clubbing, and bar-hopping. With this excellent value-for-money tour, you’ll be able to skip the lines and head inside for discounted cocktails and four complimentary shots, perfect for toasting with your new friends. Stops often include places like Café OZ, On the Road Pub, and O’Sulivan’s.
This tour includes visits to three bars and one club in total, with three shots (one in each bar) and discounts on drinks. Food and drinks are available along the way, and hotel pickup and drop-off make for a hassle-free, fun-filled night.
Meet your guide at the designated meeting point at 13 Pl. de la Bastille in Paris at 8:30 PM. The activity lasts around 30 minutes and ends back at the meeting point. Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 18 years old.
Book this Paris bar crawl now for an unforgettable night out in the City of Lights.
4. Paris: Latin Quarter Pub Crawl Tour
Experience the best of Paris’ nightlife with a guided bar tour around the Latin Quarter. Friendly and international night guides will take you to 2-3 bars and a club, offering skip-the-line entry to all bars and clubs, exclusive drink deals, and free drinks. Buy one drink and get a free shot at each bar, play fun games, and meet new people from around the world. Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments or wheelchair users. On Sunday-Thursday, the tour includes visits to 3 bars, while on Friday-Saturday, it includes visits to 4 bars. A locker room is also available. Come and enjoy Paris’ vibrant nightlife scene on this unforgettable tour.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions about ParisParis is one of the most visited cities in the world, and it’s no surprise why. The City of Light is filled with rich history, culture, and beauty that attract millions of tourists every year. As a result, I’ve compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions by visitors about Paris to help you plan your trip to this charming city.
1. What is the best time to visit Paris?The best time to visit Paris is during the spring (April to June) and fall (September to November). During these times, the crowds are smaller, and the weather is mild, making it the perfect time to explore the city on foot. July and August are the peak tourist season months, and Paris can get quite crowded and hot during this time.
2. What is the currency used in Paris?The currency used in Paris is the Euro. You can exchange money at currency exchange desks or use ATMs to withdraw cash in Euros. Most businesses in Paris accept credit cards, but it’s best to have some cash on hand just in case.
3. How do you get around Paris?Paris has a comprehensive public transportation system that includes buses, metro, and trains. It’s the easiest and most cost-effective way to get around the city. You can buy tickets at kiosks, machines, or online. Taxis are also readily available but can be quite expensive. Walking is a fantastic way to explore the city, and since Paris is relatively compact, most attractions are easily reachable within a 30-minute walk.
4. Where are the best places to stay in Paris?Paris has a diverse range of accommodation options that cater to different budgets and preferences. If you’re looking for luxury, then Saint-Germain-des-Prés or the Marais are great options. If you’re on a budget, Montmartre or the Latin Quarter could be a good pick. Staying near the Eiffel Tower is also a popular choice for many tourists.
5. What are the top attractions to see in Paris?Paris is filled with iconic attractions that are a must-see when visiting the city. Here are some of the top attractions to add to your itinerary:
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre Museum
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Arc de Triomphe
- Luxembourg Gardens