Brighton Pub Crawl: A Guide to Making the Most of your Night Out
If you’re looking for an exciting night out in Brighton, then a pub crawl is the perfect way to experience the city’s vibrant nightlife. With lively bars and clubs, unique atmospheres, and a reputation for great nightlife, a pub crawl in Brighton is a must-do activity for visitors. Read on to find out why a pub crawl in Brighton should be on your itinerary, the best neighborhoods for a pub crawl, popular clubs, bars, and restaurants, and tips for booking and preparing for your pub crawl.
Brighton is known for its dynamic nightlife, with a wide range of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. A pub crawl is a great way to experience the city’s nightlife, as you can visit multiple bars and clubs in one night and get a taste of different atmospheres. Plus, it’s a great way to meet new people and explore different parts of the city. I remember going on a pub crawl in Brighton with my friends and it was one of the most unforgettable nights out I’ve ever had!
Why a pub crawl in Brighton should be on your itinerary
Brighton is consistently rated as one of the top destinations for nightlife in the UK, so it’s no surprise that a pub crawl here is an experience not to be missed. The city has a vibrant bar scene, with some of the best bars and clubs in the country. Plus, there are often special deals and promotions available, such as discounted drinks or free entry to certain bars. So if you’re looking for a night out that’s full of fun and adventure, then a pub crawl in Brighton should definitely be on your itinerary.
Best neighborhoods for a pub crawl in Brighton
Brighton is home to several popular neighborhoods for a pub crawl, each offering its own unique atmosphere and vibe. Here’s a look at some of the city’s most popular neighborhoods for a pub crawl:
- The Lanes: Known as the heart of Brighton, The Lanes is home to some of the city’s oldest and most iconic pubs and bars. The area has a lively atmosphere, with cobbled streets and pubs that have been around for centuries. Popular spots include The Mesmerist, The Lord Nelson, and The Coal Shed.
- Kemptown: Kemptown is known for its vibrant bar scene, with plenty of pubs and clubs to choose from. From traditional English pubs to lively dance clubs, Kemptown has something for every taste. Popular spots include The Good Companions, The Volks Club, and The Mesmerist.
- North Laine: North Laine is a vibrant area of Brighton known for its eclectic mix of bars, pubs, restaurants, and shops. The area has a unique atmosphere that has made it one of the most popular spots for a pub crawl in the city. Popular spots include The Garden Bar, The Greys Inn Pub & Bar, and The Foundry.
Popular clubs, bars, and restaurants for a pub crawl in Brighton
Brighton offers an array of pubs, bars, clubs, and restaurants that are perfect for a pub crawl. Here are some of the city’s most popular spots:
- The Mesmerist: This iconic bar in The Lanes has been around since 2002 and offers a fantastic atmosphere and an extensive range of drinks. Visit this bar to experience its unique blend of music, art, and performance.
- The Good Companions: This traditional English pub has been around since 1845 and offers a range of ales and ciders. The Good Companions also hosts regular live music events that are perfect for a lively night out.
- The Foundry: This trendy bar in North Laine is known for its craft beers, craft cocktails, wines, and spirits. The Foundry also hosts regular art exhibitions that are perfect for a creative night out.
- The Volks Club: One of Brighton’s most iconic clubs, The Volks Club has been around since the 1970s and is known for its eclectic mix of music. Visit this club for an unforgettable night out with great drinks and music.
Tips for booking and preparing for a pub crawl in Brighton
Booking and preparing for a pub crawl in Brighton is easy! Here are some tips to help you make the most of your experience:
- Book ahead: Booking ahead is essential if you want to guarantee your spot on the pub crawl. Most pub crawls can be booked online in advance.
- Meet the group: Make sure you arrive at the meeting point on time so you can meet the group and start your pub crawl. Most pub crawls will provide directions on how to meet the group at the start of the night.
- Dress code: Many pubs and clubs have dress codes so make sure you check before you go. You should also dress comfortably as you’ll be walking between locations throughout the night.
- Bring cash: Make sure you bring enough cash as many pubs and clubs don’t accept debit or credit cards.
A pub crawl in Brighton is an unforgettable experience that should definitely be on your itinerary. With vibrant bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore, you’ll get to experience the city’s unique nightlife like never before. To make the most of your experience, book ahead, meet the group on time, check any dress codes, and bring enough cash. To book your own Brighton Pub Crawl, click here.