Cyprus: Luxury Cruise with Dinner, Fireworks, and Open Bar – How to Plan Your Tour in PaphosIf you’re looking for an unforgettable experience on your next holiday to Cyprus, look no further than the Luxury Cruise with Dinner, Fireworks, and Open Bar in Paphos. This all-inclusive tour takes you on board the largest luxury coastal cruiser in Europe to explore stunning Riccos Bay, while enjoying delicious food, unlimited drinks, live entertainment, and a spectacular fireworks display to cap off the perfect evening. Here is how to plan your tour in Paphos:
Booking your TourThe first step is to book your tour in advance to secure your spot on this popular excursion. You can book your tour at the link provided by the tour provider here. The tour provider offers hotel pickup and drop-off for your convenience, so you won’t have to worry about transportation on the day of the tour.
ExperienceOnce you’re booked and ready to go, you’ll embark on a luxurious coastal cruiser that will take you to explore the stunning scenery of Riccos Bay. On the boat, an open bar will be available, so you can enjoy unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the evening.
HighlightsThe highlight of the tour begins during the sunset. You will have the opportunity to capture stunning photos of the sunset over Paphos with your camera. Live traditional music and dancing will be available throughout the entire evening, offering a true taste of Cyprus’s rich cultural heritage.
Buffer DinnerA traditional Cypriot meze buffet dinner will be served, giving you the chance to try a variety of local specialties while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the coastline. The dinner will be followed by fresh seasonal fruits and dessert.
Fireworks DisplayThe perfect way to cap off this luxurious evening is with an impressive and spectacular fireworks display. It’s a fantastic way to celebrate your time and experience in Paphos with a bang.
Full DescriptionThis all-inclusive tour offers an unforgettable evening cruise experience that is perfect for couples, groups, and families. You will have access to a premium corner with imported and branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, along with unlimited local specialties. The tour departs from Paphos and offers hotel pickup and drop-off for your convenience. Once you’re on board, you will enjoy a luxurious coastal cruise while taking in stunning views of Riccos Bay. During the evening, you will be treated to live traditional music and dancing, and a traditional Cypriot meze buffet dinner, followed by fresh fruits and dessert. You will also have the opportunity to capture beautiful photos of the sunset over Paphos during the cruise. One of the highlights of the tour is a spectacular fireworks display, which completes the perfect evening with a bang. When you feel like it, you can move to the premium corner that offers a wide range of imported branded non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. Free WiFi is available onboard for those who are interested.
Book Your Tour NowThe Luxury Cruise with Dinner, Fireworks, and Open Bar is a perfect way to spend an evening in Paphos. You can experience the beauty of the coastline, taste local specialties, and enjoy live music and entertainment while on board. The fireworks display is a spectacular way to end the night and create beautiful memories of your Paphos tour. Book here to make sure you don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience.
FAQ about Paphos, CyprusPaphos is a historic coastal city in Cyprus, known for its rich history and charming beaches. If you’re planning a visit to this beautiful city, here are some frequently asked questions that will help make your trip more enjoyable.
1. What is the best time to visit Paphos?The best time to visit Paphos is in the spring and fall months, from March to May and from September to November respectively. During this time, the weather is mild and pleasant, making it ideal for outdoor activities.
2. How can I get to Paphos?Paphos has a well-connected international airport, so you can fly directly into the city. Alternatively, you can take a ferry from any of the nearby cities or drive from other parts of Cyprus.
3. What are some must-visit tourist attractions in Paphos?Paphos has a rich history and is home to several ancient ruins and archaeological sites. Some must-visit tourist attractions in Paphos include the Kato Paphos Archaeological Park, the Tombs of the Kings, and the Paphos Castle.
4. What are some fun things to do in Paphos?Aside from visiting archaeological sites, there are plenty of fun things to do in Paphos. You can take a boat tour of the coastline, go snorkeling or scuba diving, visit a winery, or hike in the nearby Troodos Mountains.
5. What is the currency used in Paphos?The currency used in Cyprus, including Paphos, is the Euro.
6. What is the language spoken in Paphos?The official languages spoken in Paphos are Greek and Turkish. However, most locals also speak English and many signs and menus are in English as well.
7. Is Paphos a safe city to visit?Paphos is generally a safe city to visit, but it’s always important to take precautions when traveling. Keep your valuables close, especially in crowded areas, and be aware of your surroundings.
8. What are some local dishes to try in Paphos?Paphos is known for its delicious local cuisine, which includes dishes such as souvlaki, moussaka, and halloumi cheese. You should also try the local wines, which are produced in the nearby countryside.
9. Are there any beaches in Paphos?Yes, Paphos has several beautiful beaches, including Coral Bay, Lara Beach, and Peyia Beach. These beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports.
10. Can I rent a car in Paphos?Yes, there are several car rental companies in Paphos that offer a wide range of vehicles at reasonable prices. Just be sure to have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Book Your Tour NowPaphos is a charming city with a lot to offer visitors. Whether you’re interested in history, outdoor activities, or just relaxing on the beach, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful city. By keeping these FAQs in mind, you can make the most out of your visit to Paphos.
How to spend your time as a tourist in Paphos, CyprusPaphos is a beautiful coastal city located on the southwest coast of Cyprus. Known for its ancient ruins, blue-flag beaches, and picturesque fishing village, Paphos attracts millions of tourists every year. If you are planning a trip to Paphos, here are some tips on how to make the most of your time.
1. Visit the Paphos Archaeological ParkPaphos Archaeological Park is the largest archaeological site in the city, and it is a must-visit for anyone interested in history and archaeology. The park showcases the remains of an ancient city with villas, Roman mosaics, and a theater. You can easily spend a few hours exploring the park and taking pictures of the beautiful mosaics.
2. Relax on the Blue-Flag BeachesPaphos is known for its crystal-clear waters and sandy beaches. Some of the most popular beaches include Coral Bay, Lara Bay, and Pissouri Bay. All of these beaches have been awarded a Blue Flag, which means that they are safe, clean, and well-maintained. You can relax on the beach, swim in the sea, or try some water activities like parasailing or jet skiing.
3. Explore the Tombs of the KingsThe Tombs of the Kings is an ancient necropolis located just outside the city center. The site dates back to the 4th century BC and was used as a burial ground for high-ranking officials and aristocrats. The tombs are carved out of solid rock, and they are decorated with intricate frescoes and carvings. You can explore the tombs and learn about the burial customs of ancient Cyprus.
4. Wander through the Paphos Old TownPaphos Old Town is a charming area full of narrow streets, traditional houses, and local shops. You can wander through the old town and discover hidden gems like the Agia Solomoni Catacomb or the Ayios Neophytos Monastery. The old town is also home to some of the best restaurants in the city, where you can try traditional Cypriot dishes like souvlaki or moussaka.
5. Visit the Aphrodite’s RockAphrodite’s Rock, also known as Petra tou Romiou, is a popular tourist attraction located a few kilometers east of Paphos. According to legend, this is the birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite, and the rock is said to have miraculous powers. You can visit the rock, take pictures of the beautiful scenery, and swim in the sea.
6. Take a Boat TourYou can take a boat tour from the Paphos harbor and explore the coastline and nearby islands. You can choose from different boat tours, such as a sunset cruise or a snorkeling tour. Some boat tours even offer a traditional Cypriot dinner on board.
7. Visit the Paphos ZooPaphos Zoo is home to more than 1,200 animals from around the world, including lions, tigers, elephants, and monkeys. The zoo is located near the Pafos-Akamas National Park, and it offers a fun day out for families with children. You can see the animals up close, feed them, and learn about their habitats.
8. Enjoy the NightlifePaphos has a vibrant nightlife scene, with plenty of bars, clubs, and pubs. You can enjoy a drink or two in one of the many outdoor bars in the old town or dance the night away in a club. Some of the most popular nightlife spots include Robin Hood Pub, Flairs Bar, and Salamis Bar.
Book Your Tour NowPaphos has a lot to offer for tourists, from ancient ruins to beautiful beaches and vibrant nightlife. With this guide, you can plan your itinerary and make the most of your time in the city. Don’t forget to bring your camera, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes, and get ready to explore one of the most beautiful cities in Cyprus.
Table of Contents