Discover the Best of Jerusalem Old & New City with a Bus Tour
Are you seeking a way to discover the fascinating history and vibrant culture of Jerusalem, Israel’s capital city? If so, consider booking the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour. This comprehensive, full-day excursion offers travelers a chance to explore a range of must-see sites in the city, from the colorful bazaars of the Old City to the solemn memorials of Yad Vashem. In this blog post, you’ll find out everything you need to know about this tour, so you can decide if it’s right for you.
What is the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour?
The Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour is a full-day guided trip to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. The tour starts at 7:15 a.m. from the pickup location in Tel Aviv, and the bus will take you to Jerusalem, where you’ll embark on a comprehensive tour of the city’s most famous sites. This bus tour is a great way to explore both the old and new parts of Jerusalem, allowing you to soak up its rich history, culture, and religious significance.
What are the highlights of the tour?
The Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour is packed with highlights that you won’t want to miss. Here are some of the top sites and destinations that you can expect to visit during the excursion:
- Wander through the colorful quarters of the Old City
- Visit Holy Land sites, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall
- Discover the heartrending documentation at the Holocaust Museum -“Yad Vashem”
- From the Mount of Olives panoramic views of Old & New city
What is the itinerary for the tour?
The Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour covers a lot of ground, so you’ll need to prepare for a long day. Here’s a summary of the itinerary:
- 7:15 a.m.: Depart from Tel Aviv and head towards Jerusalem.
- 9:00 a.m.: Begin the tour with a panoramic view of the city from the Mount of Olives.
- 9:30 a.m.: Visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations.
- 10:45 a.m.: Enter the Old City and experience the colorful quarters and markets.
- 12:30 p.m.: Visit the Western Wall and explore its spiritual significance.
- 1:30 p.m.: Head to Mt. Zion, where you’ll see the Hall of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb.
- 2:30 p.m.: Lunch break (not included).
- 3:30 p.m.: Visit Yad Vashem and learn about the Holocaust and its impact on Israel.
- 5:00 p.m.: End the tour and head back to Tel Aviv.
How long is the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour?
The tour lasts for approximately 10 hours, from 7:15 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. It’s a full-day excursion, so you’ll need to be prepared for a long day of exploring and walking.
Is the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour a guided tour?
Yes, the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour is a fully guided tour. You’ll be accompanied by a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will provide you with information and insights about the sites you’re visiting. The guide will speak English, so you’ll be able to understand everything that’s being said.
What should I bring on the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour?
There are a few things that you should bring on the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour to ensure that you’re comfortable and prepared for the day:
- Comfortable walking shoes: You’ll be doing a lot of walking on this tour, so make sure you wear comfortable shoes that won’t hurt your feet.
- Sunscreen and hat: Jerusalem can get very hot, especially during the summer months, so make sure you bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Water: Staying hydrated is important, so bring a bottle of water with you.
- Modest clothing: Some of the sites you’ll be visiting are religious sites, so make sure you wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees out of respect.
How much does the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour cost?
The cost of the tour is reasonable, and you can expect to pay around 80 US dollars per person. The price includes transportation, entrance fees, and the services of a guide. Lunch is not included in the price, so you’ll need to budget extra for food.
Why should I take the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour?
There are many reasons why you should consider taking the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour. Here are a few:
- Comprehensive tour: This tour covers many of the most famous and significant sites in Jerusalem, giving you a broad overview of the city’s history and culture.
- Knowledgeable guide: The guide who accompanies you on the tour is knowledgeable and experienced, providing you with insights and information that you might not get if you were exploring on your own.
- Convenient: The tour picks you up in Tel Aviv and drops you off at the end of the day, making it a convenient way to see Jerusalem without having to navigate public transportation.
- Great value: The tour is reasonably priced, and you’ll get a lot of value for the money you spend.
How can I book the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour?
Booking the Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour is easy. Simply visit the tour’s website and follow the instructions to book your spot. Don’t forget to bring your confirmation email with you on the day of the tour.
The Jerusalem Old & New City Bus Tour is a fantastic way to explore one of the most historic and culturally significant cities in the world. Whether you’re interested in religion, history, or just want to see some of the world’s most famous landmarks, this tour has something for everyone. So why not book your spot today and experience the best of Jerusalem?
Table of Contents