Dubai: Day or Night Stretch Limousine Tour – An In-Depth Guide
If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience in Dubai, a stretch limousine tour is the way to go. From day to night, these exclusive tours offer the ultimate tour of the world’s most luxurious and exotic city. Here’s everything you need to know to make your trip amazing.
What Is A Stretch Limousine Tour In Dubai?
A Stretch Limousine Tour in Dubai is a luxurious and memorable way to explore the city. Depending on your group size and budget, you can choose from different packages that include sightseeing places all over the city with a chauffeur driving you from one place to another in a stretch limousine. During the tour, you will enjoy comfortable seating, plenty of legroom, privacy and an opportunity to truly appreciate Dubai’s skyline, culture, and attractions that one can not find with an ordinary tour bus or taxi.
Day Time Limousine Tours
A day time limousine tour of Dubai gives you the opportunity to explore its many attractions spread out across its beautiful coastline. You can either commence your tour from the airport or have it chauffeur-driven right to your hotel. Some of the most popular attractions that can be found during a day time limousine tour of Dubai include:
- Burj Khalifa: The world’s tallest building stands 830 m (2,722 ft) tall in the heart of the city and is one of the most photographed structures in the world. Enjoy breath-taking views from the top or explore the many different
shopping and dining establishments inside.
- Dubai Museum: Experience the rich culture, history, and heritage of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) at the renowned Dubai Museum, located inside Al-Fahidi fort. Explore archaeological artifacts, Islamic weaponry, and ancient artefacts among other exhibits.
- The Miracle Garden: Get a dose of greenery at Dubai Miracle Garden – the world’s largest natural flower garden. Be awed by vibrant floral displays from over 45 million flowers set up in incredible shapes and sizes.
- The Palm Jumeirah: Explore the famous man-made island of Palm Jumeirah, which is a luxurious getaway destination spread across 14km of stunning coastline. This island broke world records when it was built and offers some of the best tourist attractions in Dubai.
- Dubai Mall: Take a shopping spree tour of one of Dubai’s largest shopping malls, packed with more shops and entertainment centers than any other mall in Dubai. From high-end fashion labels to budget souvenirs, this mall is a shopper’s paradise.
- Burj Al Arab: Take a drive through luxury hotel Burj Al Arab and admire its iconic design for yourself. Also often referred to as The Sail, this hotel has been listed as one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
Night Time Limousine Tours
The night time limousine tour offers an unforgettable experience and is for those looking for an extra special experience. Depending on your budget, you can choose between different packages that include dinner at some of Dubai’s exclusive restaurants and experience some of the city’s breathtaking night views. Here are some of the night time limousine tours most popular tours:
- Dubai Marina: Enjoy a dinner at a local 5-star restaurants while admiring the beautiful views of the city’s marina. After dinner, take a stroll across the Marina Promenade which has dozens of international restaurants and cafes.
- Desert Safari: Hop in your stretch limousine and enjoy dinner at an Arabian-style restaurant for dinner with entertainment like Tanura dance shows followed by a magnificent desert safari. Experience what it’s like to be riding up sand dunes and watching beautiful sunsets in the heart of the desert.
- Burj Khalifa Sky Deck: Witness breathtaking views of the city from the observation decks on Level 148 of Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest building. The Sky Deck also has an elaborate library, multimedia panels and several restaurants offering delicious food.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: Visit one of the largest indoor aquariums and underwater zoos in the world with over 33,000 aquatic animals from different species. At this aquarium, you can even watch adorable Penguins who are permanent residents.
- Deira Creek Cruise Boat Ride: Admire the panoramic views of Deira from a wooden boat ride at the Deira creek. Get mesmerized as you witness glowingly lit markets on both sides of Deira creek as part of your evening sightseeing experience.
- Dubai Fountain Show: Witness a beautiful fountain show at The Dubai Mall – featuring lights and music along with some captivating dancing fountains that could reach heights close to 150 m (492 ft). Accompanying backdrop music includes classics like “The Prayer” by
- Dubai Creek Cruise Tour: See prominent sights like old-style homes and even archaeological sites while taking a cruise tour around Dubai creek. Listen to intriguing tales about old merchants and catch lovely views of historical buildings surrounding the creek.
How Much Does A Stretch Limousine Tour Cost In Dubai?
Stretch limousine tour packages can range from AED 500 ($136 USD) for two hours for up to 6 passengers all the way up to AED 1150 ($313 USD) for 4 hours for up to 6 passengers depending on where you purchase it from. With prices varying depending on where you purchase it from, Make sure to do your research in advance to get a great deal on your stretch limousine tour.
A stretch limousine tour in Dubai is definitely something worth doing if you’re looking to experience truly unique activities in Dubai. From day tours seeing some of the most popular attractions in Dubai like Burj Khalifa and The Miracle Garden to night time tours featuring places like Dubai Marina and The Desert Safari; there are plenty of options available depending on your taste and your budget. So if you’re looking for an unforgettable experience in Dubai then a Stretch limousine tour is sure to give you exactly that! To book a stretch limousine tour visit Get Your Guide .
Share This Article with Your Friends
If you found this article helpful, your friends might appreciate it too. Click on any of the social share buttons below to share it with them and spread the knowledge.