Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise With Buffet Dinner – Ultimate GuideDubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and a Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner is one of the most romantic ways to enjoy the city’s iconic attractions. In this Ultimate Guide, we’ll give you all the details you need to know before booking this tour.
Overview:Experience a magical evening on the Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner. Enjoy the stunning views of Dubai’s skyline as you float along the canal, relax and listen to soft background music, and indulge in a continental buffet dinner. The traditional Dhow boat has both indoor and outdoor seating areas and is also equipped with modern amenities like air-conditioning, sound systems, and restrooms. This tour is perfect for couples, friends, and families alike.
What’s Included:The Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner has a host of inclusions to make your evening unforgettable. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected with transfers), continental buffet dinner, Tanura Dance & background music, gratuities, and souvenir photos (available to purchase).
Entertainment and Drinks:The Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner is an alcohol-free tour. However, you can enjoy a wide variety of refreshing soft drinks, and juices during your journey. Also, during certain holidays, entertainment and alcoholic drinks may not be permitted.
Meeting and Pickup:The meeting point for the Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner is at the Dubai Harbour, which is located in Dubai Marina. You can head directly to the meeting point, or if you prefer, you can request for hotel pickup and drop-off services (if option selected with transfers).
Further Information:The Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner is a popular tour, so we advise making reservations as early as possible to avoid any last-minute disappointments. The tour can accommodate wheelchairs or any special accessibility needs.
Final Thoughts:So, if you are looking out for a unique and romantic evening to spend with your loved ones, the Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner is a must-try. Book the tour here and make some unforgettable memories.
Frequently Asked Questions About DubaiDubai is one of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE), located in the Middle East. Dubai is a global city and renowned for its luxurious lifestyle, modern architecture, and world-class tourist attractions. In this blog post, we’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Dubai.
1. What is the currency of Dubai?The currency of Dubai is the UAE Dirham (AED). You can exchange your currency to AED at any airport, hotel or bank. The exchange rates may vary depending on where you exchange.
2. What is the best time to visit Dubai?Dubai is a city with extreme temperatures, especially during the summer months. The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months which is from November to March. The temperatures during this period range from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius making it perfect for outdoor activities.
3. What is the official language of Dubai?The official language of Dubai is Arabic. However, English is widely spoken and used as a business language. You can easily communicate with the people in Dubai in English.
4. What are the best places to visit in Dubai?Dubai is known for its wonderful tourist attractions. Some of the best places to visit in Dubai are:
- Burj Khalifa: The tallest building in the world.
- Palm Jumeirah: A man-made island that is shaped like a palm tree.
- Dubai Mall: One of the largest malls in the world.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: The world’s largest flower garden.
- Desert Safari: A thrilling ride through the sand dunes of Dubai.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: A giant aquarium with over 140 species of aquatic animals.
5. Is Dubai safe for tourists?Yes, Dubai is a safe city for tourists. It has low crime rates and a high level of security. However, always prioritize your safety by being cautious and aware of your surroundings.
6. Can tourists drink alcohol in Dubai?Drinking alcohol is allowed in Dubai; however, only in designated areas such as bars and restaurants that have a license to serve alcohol. Drinking in public places is strictly prohibited and can result in penalties.
7. What is the dress code in Dubai?Dubai is a Muslim city, so it is essential to dress modestly when in public areas. Hugging, kissing or any other public display of affection are strictly prohibited. For men, shorts and t-shirts are acceptable; for women, it is advisable to wear modest clothing that covers their shoulders and knees.
8. How to get around Dubai?Dubai has an excellent public transportation system that includes buses, metro, and taxis. The Dubai Metro is the cheapest and most comfortable mode of transportation to travel around Dubai. Taxis are readily available and reasonably priced, and you can also rent a car if you have an international driver’s license.
9. What are the top events and festivals in Dubai?Dubai hosts numerous events and festivals throughout the year. Some of the most popular events are:
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Held in January every year, it’s a month-long event where you can get great bargains and discounts on shopping.
- Dubai Food Festival: Held in February, it is a foodie’s paradise where you can enjoy a variety of foods from all over the world.
- Dubai International Jazz Festival: A three-day music festival held in February.
- Dubai World Cup: Held in March, it’s a prestigious horse racing event that attracts visitors from all over the world.
10. What is the level of taxation in Dubai?Dubai does not have any income or corporate taxes. Instead, it levies taxes on goods and services. The Value Added Tax (VAT) is the most significant tax in the UAE, with a standard rate of 5%.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in DubaiDubai is a city that boasts of luxury, attractions, and stunning architecture. Tourists who come to this city are never disappointed as there is just so much to see and do. In this guide, we’ll give you some ideas on how to spend your time in Dubai so that you can make the most of your trip.
1. Visit the Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, and it’s one of Dubai’s most famous landmarks. Visitors can enter the skyscraper and journey up to the 124th floor to take in the stunning views of the city. If you’re feeling daring, you can venture higher to the 148th-floor observation deck, where you’ll get a view of the surrounding landscape.
2. Dubai MallAfter visiting the Burj Khalifa, you might want to check out the Dubai Mall as it is conveniently located nearby. This mall is one of the largest malls in the world, with more than 1,000 stores and a host of entertainment options for tourists. You’ll find a variety of high-end shops here, including Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton, as well as more affordable stores.
3. Take a Desert Safari TourDesert Safari Tours are a must for any tourist visiting Dubai. There are many tour operators in Dubai that offer this package, and it will give you the chance to explore the miles of vast desert that surround the city. You will go on a thrilling ride in a 4×4 vehicle, try dune bashing, watch the sunset over the dunes, and end the evening with dinner and entertainment at an Arabian-style camp.
4. Visit the Dubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai Miracle Garden is a natural attraction that showcases an incredible array of floral displays, including over 45 million flowers. The garden is open to visitors from November to May every year, and it offers a unique and vibrant experience for visitors of all ages.
5. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater ZooIf you’re interested in marine life, consider visiting the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. This attraction is located in the Dubai Mall and offers visitors the chance to see thousands of fish, rays, and even sharks up close. There are also educational displays and talks that will teach you about marine conservation and the local ecosystem.
6. Ski DubaiIf you thought that skiing was impossible in the desert, think again! Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort located in the Mall of the Emirates. You can go skiing, snowboarding, or sledding all year round here thanks to the indoor slopes that are chilled to freezing temperatures. This is a great experience for both adults and children.
7. Visit the Dubai MuseumFor those interested in history, the Dubai Museum should be on your list of places to visit. Located inside Dubai’s oldest building, the museum offers visitors a glimpse into the city’s past. You will learn about the culture and traditions of the region, as well as the history of Dubai and how it has evolved over the years.
8. Burj Al Arab JumeirahThe Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world, and it’s shaped like a sailboat. If you stay here, you’ll find that every detail has been carefully thought out and executed to make your experience as luxurious as possible. Even if you don’t stay here, it’s worth stopping by to take a look and perhaps grabbing a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s restaurants.
9. Dubai Fountain ShowThe Dubai Fountain Show is one of the most popular attractions in Dubai, and it’s free for everyone to enjoy. The fountain is located outside the Dubai Mall, and it consists of water jets that shoot up as high as 22 stories. The fountain show is synchronized to music, and it’s a beautiful sight to behold.
10. Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is a beautiful public beach along Dubai’s coast, and it’s a great spot to relax and enjoy the sun. This beach is clean and well-maintained, and there are plenty of amenities nearby, including restaurants and bars. You can also attempt some water sports or just take a stroll along the beach.
Book Your Tour NowDubai is a city that has many things to see and do, and we’ve only highlighted a few of them in this guide. Whether you’re looking for luxury or adventure, this city has something for everyone. We recommend staying for at least a week to see all that Dubai has to offer, but even if you only have a few days, you can still make the most of your trip. Don’t forget to book your attractions early and enjoy your stay in the magnificent city of Dubai.
Table of Contents