Everything You Need to Know About a Praslin and La Digue Tour with Transfers and Lunch in Mahé
Are you interested in exploring the beautiful islands of Seychelles, but aren’t sure where to start? If so, then a Praslin and La Digue tour with transfers and lunch in Mahé could be the perfect way to make sure that you experience all that Seychelles has to offer.
A Praslin and La Digue tour combines two of the most beautiful islands located in Seychelles: Praslin and La Digue. On Praslin, travelers will have the chance to explore its lush jungles, pristine beaches, and vibrant marine life. La Digue, on the other hand, is known for its quiet atmosphere and perfect natural beauty. With both islands included in one tour, visitors will have a truly unique experience.
In addition to visiting these two stunning islands, travelers who book this tour will also enjoy transfers from Mahé. With the transfers included in the tour, you won’t need to worry about getting from one island to the other. Furthermore, your trip will also come with a filling lunch at Mahé. So, no matter how active your day is, you can be sure that you’ll have enough energy to explore throughout your Praslin and La Digue tour.
If you’d like to learn more about this exciting experience, then read on. We’ll tell you what you can expect during your Praslin and La Digue tour with transfers and lunch in Mahé.
What’s Included in a Praslin And La Digue Tour?
The exact contents of a Praslin and La Digue tour can vary depending on the provider that you book your experience with. Generally speaking, however, tours of this type typically include:
- Roundtrip transfers from Mahé
- A customary welcome by your hosts
- A guide for the tour
- The chance to see some of Seychelles’ most beautiful beaches
- Unlimited wildlife viewing opportunities
- An educational introduction to some of the region’s top attractions
- Lunch at Mahé
When it comes to transfers, the majority of tours of this type include round-trip transportation from Mahé. This means that you won’t need to worry about getting to unfamiliar locations. Instead, you can just sit back and relax while an experienced driver takes you where you need to go.
Your tour may also include a welcome from your hosts, who will be there to greet you at the start of your journey. If needed, they can also provide you with useful information about the areas that you’ll be visiting.
You’ll also have access to a knowledgeable guide for your entire Praslin and La Digue tour. With their expertise, you may be able to explore parts of these islands that would otherwise remain undiscovered by the average traveler. Plus, thanks to their familiarity with local attractions, your guide will be able to show you the best places to take photographs, savor the local cuisine, witness wildlife in its natural habitat, and more.
What Places Can I Expect to Travel To on My Tour?
The places that you visit during your Praslin and La Digue tour will depend on where you book your experience with. Generally speaking, however, most Praslin and La Digue tours take travelers through some of Seychelles’ most beautiful attractions. Commonly included in these tours are:
- Anse Lazio Beach: Anse Lazio Beach is located on Praslin Island and is renowned for its iconic silhouette of huge boulders that line its shores. Here, visitors can kick back and relax on the sunny sand or take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear waters.
- Anse Georgette Beach: Just around the corner from Anse Lazio Beach is Anse Georgette Beach. This picturesque destination is largely untouched by tourists and offers visitors the chance to enjoy its calm atmosphere away from the hustle-and-bustle of popular beaches.
- Vallée de Mai National Park: Vallée de Mai is another highlight of Praslin Island and it’s known for its majestic palm trees and abundance of endemic bird species. Plus, here’s where travelers can find some of Seychelles’ most precious treasures: coco de mer nuts.
- L’Union Estate: L’Union Estate is home to some of Praslin Island’s most stunning views. Located high atop a hill, this former plantation features breath-taking panoramas of white sands and blue waves.
- Chapman’s Peak Viewpoint: Perched above the sparkling waters of La Passe Beach on La Digue Island is Chapman’s Peak Viewpoint. Here, visitors can take in stunning views of the stunning Seychelles seas or observe La Passe Bay from above.
- Anse Source D’Argent Beach: Anse Source D’Argent it perhaps Seychelles’ most iconic beach. Famous for its breathtaking landscape of giant granite boulders and powdery-white sands, it’s the perfect place for taking photos or simply enjoying the view.
- L’Union Estate: While L’Union Estate can also be found on Praslin Island, this plantation-turned-attraction also operates on La Digue Island too so visitors can enjoy its mesmerizing panoramas twice.
No matter where your Praslin and La Digue tour takes you too, it should be filled with lots of fun activities. However, if there are any particular activities that stand out from other on the tour that were particularly enjoyable, then it could be a great idea to take lots of photos or even make a short video about your entire experience so that you can look back fondly on it when it ends (and share your amazing experience with family an friends too!).
And finally, each of these tours should also include a filling lunch at Mahé so that visitors don’t have to worry about becoming hunger during their day-long escapades. This ensures that no matter how active your day is, you won’t run out of energy while exploring tbe stunning destinations along your journey.
It should also be noted that some companies may provide additional amenities with their Praslin and La Digue tours. So it may be a good idea investigate the different offerings before making a final booking decision.
How Can I Book The Perfect Praslin And La Digue Tour For Me?
Finding the perfect Praslin and La Digue tour is actually quite simple when done through GetYourGuide–the world”s leading platform for booking unforgettable experiences covering more than 30 travel destinations around the globe. Guests who book their tour through GetYourGuide are able to browse through their entire database of activities–including their range of tours in Seychelles–and compare different providers so they can find the perfect tour for them in just a few seconds. Plus, GetYourGuide often offers exclusive discounts so it could be a great way to get yourself a truly amazing experience without breaking the bank!
So if you’d like to set off on an incredible Praslin and La Digue tour with transfers and lunch included in Mahé then head on over to GetYourGuide. With their vast selection and discounts exclusive to them, you’ll be sure to be able to find an unforgettable excursion around Seychelles that meets all your requirements (and even more).
Share This Article with Your Friends
If you found this article helpful, your friends might appreciate it too. Click on any of the social share buttons below to share it with them and spread the knowledge.