Experience the Best of Dubai with the Private Desert Safari TourIf you’re visiting Dubai, you can’t miss the chance to discover the Arabian Desert. The Private Desert Safari tour is an excellent way to explore the vast sandy dunes on an afternoon and evening trip. Enjoy the personalized service of the private tour and indulge in several desert activities such as sandboarding and dune bashing. Watch live entertainment, including belly dancing and a fire show, and savor a buffet dinner. The tour offers hassle-free round-trip transport from Dubai, making the experience convenient and exciting.
What’s IncludedThe Private Desert Safari tour from Dubai provides private transportation via a 4×4 vehicle with a private tour guide. Live entertainment, including belly dancing and a fire show, is part of the package, and so is a buffet dinner with a vast selection of cuisines. Capture your unforgettable moments with some fantastic photographs during the tour.
What to ExpectThe tour departs in the afternoon from Dubai, and you will be picked up by a private vehicle from your given location. You’ll drive through the Lahbab desert for about an hour and enjoy the magnificent sights of sand dunes. Take part in various desert activities such as sandboarding and dune bashing, and ride a camel for to experience a traditional aspect of the Arabic culture. The tour also includes live entertainment, where you can watch belly dancing and fire shows in the middle of the desert during sunset. Post-sunset, indulge in a fantastic buffet dinner with different cuisines, such as salad, hummus, shawarma, grilled meats, and much more. Afterward, relax and enjoy your dessert while smoking a shisha.
Additional InformationTo ensure that you have an enjoyable experience, here are some additional details about the tour. The tour is not wheelchair accessible, and the child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults. Infants must sit on laps, but infant seats are available. It is not recommended for travelers with back problems that can worsen with the bumpy rides on the dunes.
Pickup Points and Start TimeThe tour pickup points include hotels and residential locations in Dubai. You can select a pickup point while booking the tour. The tour starts at 03:00 pm and lasts for approximately six hours.
Cancellation PolicyThe tour offers a convenient cancellation policy; you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
Book the Tour HereAre you ready to explore the most magnificent desert in Dubai and experience an adventure of a lifetime? Don’t wait and book your Private Desert Safari tour today, and let your Dubai tour be complete. Book your tour now at viator.com.
Dubai: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. This city is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and attracts millions of visitors every year. This FAQ will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about Dubai, from the best time to visit to the cultural norms to keep in mind during your stay.
1. What is the best time to visit Dubai?The best time to visit Dubai is between November and February when the weather is mild and pleasant. The temperature during these months ranges from 20-25°C (68-77°F), making it perfect for outdoor activities. It is important to note that the peak tourist season in Dubai is from December to February and during this time, hotels and tourist attractions can be crowded and expensive.
2. What is the currency used in Dubai?The currency used in Dubai is the United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). USD is widely accepted in Dubai, but it is advisable to carry some AED, especially for smaller purchases. International credit cards are also widely accepted, and ATMs are easily accessible throughout the city.
3. What are the cultural norms to keep in mind during my stay in Dubai?Dubai is a Muslim city, and visitors are expected to respect local customs and traditions. Dress codes must be followed while visiting religious places, and modest clothing is recommended while visiting public places. Alcohol consumption is allowed in licensed venues, but drinking in public areas is strictly prohibited. Visitors are also advised to refrain from public displays of affection.
4. What are some of the must-visit attractions in Dubai?Dubai is home to some of the most iconic attractions in the world. Here are some of the must-visit places in Dubai:
i. Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and offers breathtaking views of Dubai’s skyline from its observation deck. Visitors can also enjoy a meal at one of the restaurants situated in the building or enjoy the Dubai Fountain show.
ii. Dubai MallDubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world and features over 1,200 retail outlets, an aquarium, an ice rink, and a movie theatre. It is a shopper’s paradise and a must-visit for anyone interested in retail therapy.
iii. Palm JumeirahPalm Jumeirah is a man-made island shaped like a palm tree, and it offers stunning views of the Dubai coastline. Visitors can explore the island’s luxury hotels, restaurants and bars or relax on one of its many beaches.
iv. Dubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai Miracle Garden is the world’s largest flower garden, featuring millions of flowers arranged in beautiful shapes and patterns. Visitors can stroll through the garden and enjoy the scents and sights of the colorful blooms.
5. What is the legal drinking age in Dubai?The legal drinking age in Dubai is 21 years old. Alcohol is served in licensed venues such as bars and restaurants and is not available in supermarkets or convenience stores.
6. What is the mode of transportation available in Dubai?Dubai has an extensive public transportation system that includes buses, metro trains, and taxis. The metro trains are efficient and affordable and connect most of the popular tourist destinations in the city. Taxis are also readily available and are affordable compared to other major cities.
7. Is Dubai a safe city to visit?Dubai is considered a safe city to visit with low crime rates. However, visitors are advised to take precautions while visiting crowded areas and tourist destinations. It is also important to keep an eye on personal belongings, especially in public transportation and public places.
8. What is the dress code for women in Dubai?Dubai is a conservative city, and visitors are expected to dress modestly. Women are recommended to dress in loose-fitting clothing that covers their shoulders and knees while visiting public places. Swimwear should only be worn at beaches and swimming pools.
9. Can I use my mobile phone in Dubai?International roaming services are available in Dubai, but they can be expensive. Visitors can purchase a local SIM card from telecom operators such as Etisalat or Du, which are easily available throughout the city. Wi-Fi is also readily available in hotels, malls and other public places.
10. Is it necessary to tip in Dubai?Tipping is appreciated but not mandatory in Dubai. Some restaurants include a service charge on the bill, and tipping is not expected in this case. It is customary to tip 10% to 15% of the total bill if a service charge is not included.
11. What is the standard voltage in Dubai?Dubai operates on a 220-240V electrical system, and visitors are advised to bring their own adapters if they are travelling from countries that use a different voltage system.
12. What is the time zone in Dubai?Dubai follows Gulf Standard Time (GST), which is four hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC+4).
13. Is Dubai a good destination for family vacations?Yes, Dubai is a great destination for families. The city offers a wide range of activities and attractions such as theme parks, zoos, and water parks that are suitable for all ages. There are also plenty of family-friendly hotels and restaurants that cater to families with children.
14. What are the languages spoken in Dubai?The official language of Dubai is Arabic, but English is widely spoken and understood in the city due to its large expat population. Hindi, Urdu, and Tamil are also commonly spoken among the Indian community.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in DubaiDubai, a land of breathtaking architecture, beautiful beaches, and world-class entertainment, is one of the most popular destinations among tourists. The city is known for its luxurious lifestyle, shopping malls, and vibrant nightlife. If you’re planning to visit Dubai soon or in the future, here’s a guide that can help you make the most of your stay.
1. Visit the Burj KhalifaThe Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, is a must-visit for any tourist visiting Dubai. The tower has 160 floors and rises to a height of 828 meters. Visitors can go up to the observation deck on the 124th floor, which offers stunning views of the city.
2. Spend a day at the Dubai MallThe Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world, and it is home to over 1,200 retail stores. The mall also features an aquarium, an ice skating rink, a movie theater, and a virtual reality park. You can easily spend a day exploring the mall and all its offerings.
3. Relax at Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is one of Dubai’s most famous beaches and is a great place to relax and soak up the sun. The beach has crystal-clear waters, white sand, and many restaurants and cafes to choose from.
4. Explore the Dubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai Miracle Garden is known for its beautiful floral displays and is the world’s largest flower garden. The garden features over 45 million flowers and is home to unique floral arrangements and designs.
5. Experience the Dubai FountainThe Dubai Fountain is one of the city’s top attractions and is located right outside the Burj Khalifa. The fountain’s water jets shoot up to 500 feet in the air, and the display is accompanied by music and lighting. Shows are free to watch and take place every 30 minutes in the evening.
6. Visit the Dubai MuseumThe Dubai Museum is located in the Al Fahidi Fort, which was built-in 1787. The museum showcases Dubai’s history and heritage, including traditional Bedouin life, pearl diving, and the development of the city.
7. Take a Desert SafariOne of the most popular activities in Dubai is a desert safari. Visitors can go on a thrilling 4×4 ride through the desert, ride a camel, watch traditional cultural shows, and enjoy a barbeque dinner under the stars.
8. Go on a Yacht CruiseDubai is home to beautiful waters, and what better way to explore them than by going on a yacht cruise. Visitors can choose from different yachts and cruises and enjoy the breathtaking views of the city skyline and Burj Al Arab.
9. See the Palm JumeirahThe Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island that is shaped like a palm tree. The island is home to luxurious hotels, resorts, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Visitors can take a walk on the island, enjoy the beaches, or go on a helicopter tour.
10. Experience Ski DubaiSki Dubai is an indoor ski resort that is located in the Mall of Emirates. The resort features real snow, a ski slope, and various activities such as tobogganing and snowboarding.
Book Your Tour NowDubai is a fascinating city that offers something for everyone. From the tallest building in the world to beautiful beaches and desert safaris, there is never a dull moment in this city. Use this guide to plan your visit to Dubai and make the most of your time in this remarkable city.
Table of Contents