Explore the City with a Savannah Haunted Historical Sites and Pub Crawl
When you think of Savannah, Georgia, the first thing that comes to mind is usually its rich history and stunning architecture. But what many people don’t realize is that this charming city also has a vibrant nightlife—from cozy pubs to trendy bars and lounges. If you’re looking for a unique way to experience Savannah, why not plan a pub crawl? From lively bars and clubs to haunted historical sites, Savannah has it all. Keep reading to find out why a pub crawl in Savannah should be at the top of your vacation itinerary and how to make the most of your experience.
Why a pub crawl in Savannah should be on your itinerary
Savannah is known for its bustling nightlife, with plenty of bars and clubs that cater to all tastes and budgets. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back atmosphere or a more lively experience, you’ll find it in this Southern city. Plus, Savannah is home to many haunted historical sites, which makes it the perfect spot for a pub crawl. Imagine exploring the city’s rich culture and history while sipping on a craft beer or cocktail—it’s an experience you won’t soon forget. And with so many different neighborhoods and bars to explore, you’ll always find something new to check out.
Another great reason to plan a pub crawl in Savannah is the city’s great deals and promotions. You can often find discounts or special offers at local bars and clubs, making it easy to explore the city on a budget. And with so many bars and clubs in one place, you can easily hop from one spot to another without spending too much money.
Best neighborhoods for a pub crawl in Savannah
Savannah is divided into several neighborhoods, each with its own unique atmosphere and vibe. From historic squares to bustling entertainment districts, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of the best neighborhoods for a pub crawl in Savannah:
- River Street: This popular area is located along the banks of the Savannah River and is home to some of the city’s best pubs and bars. It’s also where you’ll find some of Savannah’s most famous restaurants, like The Pirates’ House and The Olde Pink House.
- City Market: This entertainment district is known for its lively atmosphere and diverse selection of bars, clubs, and restaurants. It’s definitely one of the top spots for a pub crawl in Savannah.
- Historic District: This area is home to some of the city’s most iconic squares and landmarks, including Chippewa Square and Madison Square. Plus, you’ll find plenty of pubs and bars tucked away in the narrow cobblestone streets.
- Downtown: Downtown Savannah is known for its trendy bars and clubs, making it one of the best places for a pub crawl. Explore the cobblestone streets and make sure to check out City Tavern for some delicious craft beer.
Popular clubs, bars, and restaurants for a pub crawl in Savannah
In Savannah, you’ll find plenty of unique bars and clubs that cater to all types of tastes. Here are some of the most popular spots for a pub crawl in Savannah:
- Rocks on the River: This bustling riverside bar offers some of the best views in town, along with delicious bites and craft cocktails. It’s definitely one of the top spots for a pub crawl in Savannah.
- The Jinx: This popular bar is located in the heart of City Market and offers an intense rock music experience. It’s also one of Savannah’s top spots for live music.
- Crystal Beer Parlor: This historic tavern has been around since 1933 and offers a lively atmosphere with great beer specials. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for an authentic Savannah experience.
- Savannah Smiles Dueling Pianos: This popular bar is known for its dueling pianos show and karaoke nights. Enjoy drinks and sing your heart out at this lively spot.
- The Pink House: Located in one of Savannah’s oldest buildings, The Pink House offers drinks with a view. Enjoy specialty cocktails while admiring the stunning views of the river.
Tips for booking and preparing for a pub crawl in Savannah
Planning a pub crawl in Savannah can be overwhelming—but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some tips on how to make sure your pub crawl goes smoothly:
- Book in advance: Since pub crawls tend to be quite popular in Savannah, it’s best to book your tickets ahead of time. This will ensure that you get the best deals and avoid any last-minute hiccups.
- Choose your group wisely: Make sure to pick people who share similar interests and can keep up with the pace of your pub crawl. It also helps to have people who know the city well—they can point out interesting spots or give you tips on where to go.
- Dress the part: Some bars have dress codes, so make sure to dress appropriately. For example, if you plan on hitting up some of Savannah’s trendier clubs, it might be best to dress up a bit.
- Bring cash: Many bars don’t accept credit cards, so make sure you bring enough cash for drinks and snacks. It also helps to have small bills on hand—it makes it easier when you need to split the bill among your friends at each bar.
- Be respectful: Remember that a pub crawl is still a night out—so be respectful of the establishments you visit and their patrons. Keep your group under control and remember that you’re guests in someone else’s home.
A pub crawl through Savannah is an unforgettable experience that promises plenty of fun and adventure. From lively entertainment districts to haunted historical sites, there’s something for everyone in this charming Southern city. If you want to experience Savannah like never before, consider planning a pub crawl—you won’t be disappointed! Start planning your own Savannah Haunted Historical Sites and Pub Crawl here.
Table of Contents