From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip with Louvre & Mosque
Are you visiting Dubai and looking for an exciting day trip to Abu Dhabi? Look no further than the From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip with Louvre & Mosque. This tour offers a unique opportunity to explore the culture and history of the United Arab Emirates in just one day.
What is the From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip with Louvre & Mosque?
The From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip with Louvre & Mosque is a full-day tour that takes you to two of the most iconic landmarks in Abu Dhabi: the Louvre Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This tour also includes a drive through the picturesque Abu Dhabi Corniche and a visit to the Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases the traditional way of life in the UAE.
What can I expect on this tour?
This tour offers a unique and unforgettable experience of Abu Dhabi. You will start your day with a pickup from your hotel in Dubai and a comfortable drive to Abu Dhabi. The highlight of the tour is a visit to the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. You will be amazed by the stunning white marble architecture, intricate designs and beautiful decorations of this mosque.
You will also get to visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a world-renowned art and civilization museum. This museum houses more than 600 artworks, including ancient artifacts and modern masterpieces from around the world.
In addition to these two landmarks, you will also get to drive through the Abu Dhabi Corniche, a picturesque waterfront area with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. The tour also includes a visit to the Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases the traditional way of life in the UAE.
What is the duration of the tour?
This tour is a full-day trip, lasting approximately 8-9 hours. The pickup time is usually in the morning at around 8:30 am and the drop-off time is in the late afternoon at around 5:00 pm. The exact timings may vary depending on your hotel location and local traffic.
What is included in the tour?
This tour includes transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, a professional English-speaking guide, admission tickets to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, and a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. You will also get to explore the Abu Dhabi Corniche and visit the Heritage Village.
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
For the visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, it is recommended to dress modestly in long-sleeve shirts and pants or dresses that cover the ankles and wrists. Women are also required to wear a headscarf. The tour company can provide these items if you do not have them.
It is also recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses for the visit to the Abu Dhabi Corniche. Comfortable footwear is also recommended for walking around the museums.
The From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip with Louvre & Mosque is a must-do tour for anyone visiting Dubai. This tour offers a unique and unforgettable experience of Abu Dhabi’s cultural and historical landmarks in just one day. Book now for an amazing day trip that you will never forget.
Insider’s Guide to Abu Dhabi: Experience the Best of UAE’s Capital City
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is a unique city that offers an eclectic blend of old-world charm and modern luxury. Featuring pristine beaches, an impressive skyline, magnificent landmarks, and world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options, Abu Dhabi is a must-visit destination for every traveler. This insider’s guide will help you discover the best that Abu Dhabi has to offer.
Local Attractions You Must Visit
– Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: This iconic mosque is an architectural marvel and a symbol of modern Islamic art. Admire its stunning white marble domes, minarets, and intricate floral designs.
– Louvre Abu Dhabi: This state-of-the-art museum is an artistic masterpiece, featuring a remarkable collection of global artworks and exhibits from various cultures and civilizations.
– Emirates Palace: A luxurious five-star hotel with opulent interiors, private beaches, and gourmet dining options. You can also enjoy a gold-flaked cappuccino or afternoon tea at the hotel’s lobby lounge.
– Qasr Al Watan: This cultural landmark is a palace-turned-museum that showcases the Emirati heritage, traditions, arts, and sciences. The crystal chandeliers, intricate carvings, and exquisite artwork make it truly captivating.
– Yas Island: A world-class entertainment destination that features Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World, and Yas Mall. You can indulge in adrenaline-pumping rides, water sports, shopping, dining, and more.
Dining Spots to Savor Abu Dhabi’s Flavors
– Li Beirut: A fine-dining Lebanese restaurant with an elegant ambiance, scenic views, and a delectable menu that features authentic flavors and ingredients.
– Hakkasan: A Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant that offers contemporary Cantonese cuisine with a twist. Don’t forget to try their signature dishes like Peking duck and dim sum.
– Sambusek: A Lebanese eatery that specializes in mezze, grills, and seafood, and offers a beautiful terrace seating with majestic views of the Arabian Gulf.
– Cafe Arabia: A rustic-chic cafe that serves Arabic-style breakfast, brunch, and lunch, with a focus on organic, locally-sourced, and homemade ingredients.
– Butcher & Still: A Chicago-style steakhouse that transports you back to the roaring twenties with its vintage decor, live jazz performances, and excellent steaks, burgers, and cocktails.
Cultural Experiences to Immerse Yourself in Abu Dhabi’s History
– Al Ain Oasis: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this tranquil oasis features ancient falaj irrigation systems, palm groves, and archaeological sites that date back to 3000 BCE. You can take a guided tour or rent a bike to explore the area at your own pace.
– Heritage Village: This open-air museum showcases the traditional Bedouin way of life and crafts, with exhibits like weaving, pottery, metalwork, and falconry. You can also watch live demonstrations and taste the local dates and coffee.
– Falcon Hospital: A unique medical facility that specializes in rehabilitating injured or sick falcons, which are an integral part of the Emirati culture and heritage. You can witness the bird’s eye view from the top of the hospital’s watchtower or participate in a hands-on experience.
– Abu Dhabi Falconry Centre: An educational center that offers a glimpse into the art of falconry, which involves training and hunting with falcons as a sport and tradition. You can watch a falcon show, fly the birds, or learn about their breeding and conservation.
– Dubai Miracle Garden: A spectacular floral wonderland that features over 45 million flowers arranged in unique patterns, designs, and structures. You can stroll through the garden’s numerous themed areas or take a ride on the flower-decked vehicles.
– Sir Bani Yas Island: A natural reserve that boasts stunning landscapes, diverse wildlife, and thrilling activities like kayaking, mountain biking, and wildlife safari. You can also stay at the luxurious Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts and indulge in the island’s pristine beauty.
– Emirates National Auto Museum: A quirky museum that displays over 200 classic, rare, and unusual cars, including vintage American muscle cars, military vehicles, and celebrity automobiles. You can also see the world’s largest truck that was built by the museum’s founder.
– Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital: This offbeat tourist attraction is a go-to place for animal lovers and falconry enthusiasts. You can take a guided tour to learn about the care and training of falcons or participate in a veterinary program to treat or diagnose the birds.
– Qaryat Al Beri: A waterfront complex that features a serene canal, boutique shops, high-end restaurants, and luxurious hotels like Shangri-La and Ritz Carlton. You can take a romantic abra ride, go shopping, or savor the delicacies at the various dining outlets.
– Al Maryah Island: A cosmopolitan district that has rapidly transformed into Abu Dhabi’s central business hub, with numerous skyscrapers, shopping malls, and dining options. You can attend a cultural event at Abu Dhabi Global Market Square or admire the city’s glittering skyline from the Observation Deck at 300.
Abu Dhabi is a city that caters to all types of travelers, from luxury seekers to history buffs, to adventure enthusiasts. This insider’s guide will help you plan a memorable trip to Abu Dhabi and make the most of your UAE experience. Bon voyage!
Table of Contents