Welcome to our guide to the best attractions and things to do in Branson! Nestled in the heart of the Ozarks, Branson, Missouri is a bustling city that offers a little something for everyone. From live shows and family-friendly attractions to world-class golf courses and outdoor adventures, there is no shortage of entertainment in this Midwestern gem. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned Branson pro, our guide will show you the top sights and experiences that make this city an unforgettable destination. So, get ready to explore and discover the best that Branson has to offer!
The 3 Best Fun Family Activities Branson
- 4 Hour Small Group Branson Food and Wine Tour by Coach
- Branson Titanic Museum Attraction With Skip the Line Ticket
- Branson Fritz S Indoor Adventure Park Ticket
The 3 Best Fun Family Activities Branson
1. 4 Hour Small Group Branson Food and Wine Tour by Coach
On this 4-hour small group food and wine tour by coach, you will get to know Missouri’s wine history and enjoy tastings of different varietals. The tour includes a visit to several wineries and distilleries in the Ozarks area, where you will learn about the state grapes Norton and Cynthiana, as well as French-American hybrids from your knowledgeable guide. The tour is limited to 18 passengers and includes chauffeured transport on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. As the tour comes to an end, you’ll enjoy a 3-course dinner with views of Lake Taneycomo, where you’ll have a choice of soup or salad for the starter, 4-5 entree options (including vegetarian plates) for the main course, and Carrot Cake or Chefs Choice for dessert.
2. Branson Titanic Museum Attraction With Skip the Line Ticket
Looking for an unforgettable experience in Branson? Look no further than the Branson Titanic Museum Attraction. With a skip the line ticket, visitors can tour the ship’s quarters as an actual Titanic passenger and discover their fate at the end. Walk along a $1 Million replica of the Titanic’s sweeping Grand Staircase, sit in a true-to-size lifeboat and hear stories of the Titanic’s passengers, touch water that is 28 degrees Fahrenheit (-2.2 Celsius) and see a real iceberg, and view the largest display of genuine Titanic artifacts anywhere in the world, each with documented evidence of provenance. Enter the Titanic Museum and feel what it was like to walk the hallways cabins and Grand Staircase of the Titanic while surrounded by over 400 artifacts directly from the ship and its passengers. Get onboard a half-scale model of the Titanic’s exterior complete with an artificial iceberg. Receive a passenger boarding ticket featuring the name of an actual Titanic passenger or crew member. Next enter the Memorial Room and discover the fate of your assigned person. See the largest display of Titanic artifacts in the world – this unforgettable attraction is a must-see for history buffs and anyone looking for a unique experience in Branson.
3. Branson Fritz S Indoor Adventure Park Ticket
Your family vacation in Branson won’t be complete without a visit to the Branson Fritz’s Indoor Adventure Park. With over 80,000 square feet of climbable and explorable space, this adventure park offers something for everyone, regardless of age and size.
Thrill-seekers will love the newly expanded zipline course with 11 new ziplines, 6 new bridges, and 2 new drops. The TreeTops course also features 9 ziplines, a multi-story ropes course, and treehouses that will surely satisfy any adventurer’s craving for a challenge.
The little ones won’t feel left out as they can explore Fritz’s Forest, the underground tunnels, and the airplane laser room. They will surely have loads of fun while creating unique family memories.
Other activities to try at Fritz’s include the X-Speleo, a vertical climbing maze with over 300 feet of tunnels, and the Airplane, a suspended 1959 Twin Beech airplane where you can navigate and control the cockpit.
Whether you’re young or old, tall or short, big or small, the Branson Fritz’s Indoor Adventure Park promises an exciting adventure that you won’t forget.
Branson: The Ultimate Tourist DestinationIf you’re planning to visit Missouri, be sure to include Branson on your itinerary. With its beautiful location in the Ozark Mountains and a plethora of family-friendly entertainment options, Branson is a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Branson to help you plan your trip.
1. What is the best time to visit Branson?Branson is a year-round destination, but some seasons are more popular than others. The peak tourist season in Branson is between Memorial Day and Labor Day, when the weather is warm and the entertainment options are abundant. However, if you’re looking for a quieter getaway, consider visiting in the off-peak season between October and April. During this time, the weather is cooler, but there are still plenty of activities to enjoy.
2. What are the must-visit attractions in Branson?Branson is home to a wide range of attractions, from live music shows to outdoor recreational activities. Here are some of the must-visit attractions in Branson:
- Silver Dollar City
- The Branson Landing
- The Titanic Museum
- The Hollywood Wax Museum
- The Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery
- The Table Rock Lake State Park
3. What is the best way to get around Branson?If you’re flying into Missouri, there are two airports near Branson: the Branson Airport and the Springfield-Branson National Airport. Once you arrive, the best way to get around Branson is by car. You can rent a car at the airport, or use a ride-sharing service or a taxi.
4. Is Branson family-friendly?Absolutely! Branson is an excellent place for a family vacation, with numerous family-friendly attractions and entertainment options. From amusement parks to water parks, live shows, and outdoor activities, there’s something for everyone in Branson.
5. Are there any free activities in Branson?Yes! While some of Branson’s attractions require admission fees, there are also many free activities to enjoy. Here are some great free activities in Branson:
- The Branson Landing Fountain Show
- The College of the Ozarks Tour
- The Branson Centennial Museum
- The Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery Tour
- The Table Rock Lakeshore Trail
6. What is the weather like in Branson?Branson has a humid subtropical climate, with hot summers and cool winters. During the summer months, temperatures can reach into the high 80s, while winters are relatively mild with daytime temperatures in the mid-40s.
7. Is it expensive to visit Branson?Branson is a budget-friendly destination, with many attractions, restaurants, and accommodations that cater to budget-conscious travelers. You can find affordable accommodations, and many of the free activities in the city provide a great way to enjoy Branson without breaking the bank.
8. What are the best places to stay in Branson?There are plenty of accommodations options in Branson, from budget-friendly motels to luxurious resorts. Here are some of the best places to stay in Branson:
- The Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel
- The Grand Plaza Hotel Branson
- The Lodge at the Falls
- The Branson Towers Hotel
- The Radisson Hotel Branson
9. What are some outdoor activities to enjoy in Branson?Branson is surrounded by beautiful outdoor scenery, and there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. Here are some of the best outdoor activities in Branson:
- Hiking at the Table Rock Lake State Park
- Boating on the Table Rock Lake
- Golfing at the Thousand Hills Golf Course
- Ziplining at the Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
- Fishing at the Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery
10. What are some of the best live shows to see in Branson?Branson is famous for its live shows and entertainment options. Here are some of the best live shows to see in Branson:
- The Haygoods
- The Acrobats of China
- The Presleys’ Country Jubilee
- The Branson Belle Showboat