How to Explore the Best of Dalat with an Easy Rider Day Tour Around Paradise LakeIf you are looking for a unique way to explore the charming city of Dalat in Vietnam, an Easy Rider Day Tour Around Paradise Lake is just what you need! Led by experienced local riders, this tour takes you on a journey through the most iconic landmarks of the city and its surroundings. In this ultimate guide, we will cover all the essential details you need to know about this tour, including highlights, itinerary, and booking information.
What to ExpectThe Easy Rider Day Tour Around Paradise Lake is a full-day tour that takes you on an adventure through different attractions that are peculiar to Dalat city. The tour covers both landmarks in the city and the surrounding areas, making it an all-in-one experience.
HighlightsHere are some of the main highlights of the tour:
Marvel at the French Colonial Architecture of DalatDalat is known as “Le Petit Paris” due to its resemblance to the French capital. This tour allows you to explore the charming colonial-style architecture that adorns the city.
Ride the Unique Cogwheel Train to Linh Phuoc VillageThe Cogwheel Train is a unique feature of Dalat. It is a marvel of engineering that takes you through the mountains to the beautiful Linh Phuoc Village, where you can observe phenomenal Buddha statues and the stunning railway station of the 1930s.
Visit the Artificial Clay Art AreaThe artificial clay art area is a fantastic place to explore in Dalat, and it is home to many giant sculptures of miniature Dalat city. The replica sculptures are remarkable, ranging from lizards, giant motorbikes, to trains.
Discover Pagodas and Temples in Dalat and SurroundingsDalat and its surroundings are brimming with pagodas and temples that are worth visiting. The tour will take you to some of these landmarks, allowing you to appreciate their intricate architectural details while seeking inner peace.
Explore Truc Lam Zen MonasteryThe Truc Lam Zen Monastery, located on the Phuong Hoang mountain range, is the largest monastery in Lam Dong. This Zen monastery is a serene ruminative hotspot that attracts both locals and foreign tourists.
Discover Tuyen Lam LakeTuyen Lam Lake, covering a vast area of about 320 hectares, is the largest freshwater lake in Dalat. The lake is a peaceful and scenic location, and the surrounding landscape brims with breath-taking views that would make your heart skip a beat.
ItineraryHere’s a brief outline of what to expect on the tour:
8:00 am – 8:30 am:Pick up at your hotel and start the journey towards the artificial clay art area.
9:00 am – 10:00 am:Explore the artificial clay art area.
10:00 am – 11:00 am:Visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery.
11:00 am – 12:00 pm:Get on a cogwheel train and ride to Linh Phuoc Village.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm:Explore the stunning landmarks of Linh Phuoc Village.
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm:Head to Tuyen Lam Lake and admire the magnificent landscapes.
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm:Explore the pagodas and temples around Tuyen Lam Lake.
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm:Return to the city and drop off at your hotel.
Booking InformationIf you’re interested in booking the Easy Rider Day Tour Around Paradise Lake, you can visit the Get Your Guide website and book your spot online. The tour price is very affordable, and it includes transportation, guide fees, and admission fees to all locations listed in the itinerary. Book the tour here
Book Your Tour NowA day tour around Dalat is an exciting and adventurous experience, allowing you to explore picturesque landscapes, famous landmarks, and hidden gems. The Easy Rider Day Tour Around Paradise Lake is an excellent way to get to know this charming city in Vietnam, filled with history, culture, and natural beauty. So, book your spot today and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Frequently Asked Questions About DalatDalat, also known as the “City of Eternal Spring”, is a charming and picturesque city located in the Central Highland of Vietnam. Its cool climate, beautiful landscapes, and vibrant culture make it a popular tourist destination. If you’re planning a trip to Dalat, you may have some questions about this city. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Dalat:
1. Where is Dalat located?Dalat is located in the Central Highland of Vietnam, about 1,500 meters above sea level. It is about 300 kilometers northeast from Ho Chi Minh City, and about 150 kilometers from Nha Trang.
2. What is the weather like in Dalat?Dalat has a mild and temperate climate all year round, earning it the nickname “City of Eternal Spring”. The average temperature ranges from 15°C to 24°C. However, it can get chilly at night, so it’s recommended to bring warm clothing.
3. What are the top attractions in Dalat?There are many attractions to see and things to do in Dalat, depending on your interests. Some of the top attractions include:
- Xuan Huong Lake
- Lang Biang Mountain
- Crazy House
- Da Lat Flower Gardens
- Datanla Waterfall
- Prenn Waterfall
- Valley of Love
4. What is the best way to get around Dalat?The best way to get around Dalat is by motorbike or car. You can rent them easily in the city. There are also some local buses available, but they may not be very convenient or frequent. Taxis and Grab, the ride-hailing service, are also available.
5. What are the best places to eat in Dalat?Dalat’s cuisine is famous for its fresh and organic ingredients, as the city is surrounded by fertile farmland. Some of the best places to eat in Dalat include:
- Com Tam Nguyen Van Troi, a local restaurant famous for its broken rice dishes
- Artisan pizza parlour, a cozy restaurant that serves delicious pizzas and salads
- Le Chalet Dalat, a French-style restaurant that offers great views of the city
- Coffee shops, such as Cafe Ami or Cafe Nhac, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Dalat
6. What are the best times to visit Dalat?The best times to visit Dalat are from December to March or from June to August. During these months, the weather is pleasant, with cooler temperatures and fewer chances of rain. The city also hosts some festivals and events during these periods, such as the Dalat Flower Festival in December and the Dalat Summer Festival in June and July.
7. What are some local customs and etiquette in Dalat?Here are some local customs and etiquette to keep in mind when visiting Dalat:
- Remove your shoes when entering someone’s house or a temple
- Dress modestly when visiting religious sites
- Bargaining is common in markets, but not in fixed-price shops or restaurants
- Always ask for permission before taking someone’s photo
- Respect local traditions and customs, such as not wearing revealing clothing in public places.
8. What are some recommended accommodations in Dalat?Dalat offers a wide range of accommodations from budget hostels to luxury hotels. Some of the recommended accommodations in Dalat include:
- Da Lat Edensee Lake Resort & Spa, a beautiful resort on the banks of Tuyen Lam Lake
- The Scarlett Boutique Hotel, a stylish and modern hotel in the city center
- Poulo Condor Boutique Resort & Spa, a luxurious resort surrounded by nature
- Budget hostels or homestays, such as Dalat Friendly Fun Hostel or The Mitchells Homestay, which offer affordable prices and local experiences
9. Is Dalat safe for tourists?Dalat is generally safe for tourists, with a low crime rate. However, it’s always recommended to take precautions and be aware of your surroundings. Be cautious of bag-snatching and pickpocketing in crowded areas, and avoid walking alone at night in dark or isolated areas.
10. How can I get to Dalat from Ho Chi Minh City or Nha Trang?You can reach Dalat by bus, train, or plane. From Ho Chi Minh City, there are regular buses that depart from the Mien Dong Bus Station. The journey takes about 6-8 hours, depending on the traffic. You can also take a train from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang and from there, take a bus to Dalat. If you prefer to fly, there are daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi to Dalat Airport.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in DalatDalat, also known as “The City of Eternal Spring”, is a beautiful hill station located in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. It is an ideal tourist destination because of its wonderful landscapes, pleasant climate, and various tourist attractions. Whether you are a nature lover or an adventure enthusiast, Dalat has something for everyone. In this post, we will discuss how to spend your time as a tourist in Dalat, Vietnam.
1. Visit Truc Lam PagodaThe Truc Lam Pagoda is located on the Phoenix Mountain, overlooking the Tuyen Lam Lake. It is one of the biggest Zen monasteries in Vietnam and attracts a large number of tourists every year. The peaceful environment of the monastery is ideal for meditation and introspection. The pagoda is also famous for its beautiful gardens and stunning architecture.
2. Explore the Dalat Flower GardensThe Dalat Flower Gardens are a must-visit for anyone who loves flowers and nature. The gardens are spread over an area of 7 hectares and are home to more than 300 different varieties of flowers. The gardens are well-maintained, and the colorful flowers make for a picturesque sight.
3. Take a Cable Car to the Truc Lam Zen MonasteryThe Truc Lam Zen Monastery is located on the Phuong Hoang Mountain and is accessible by cable car. The cable car ride offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and forests. Once you reach the monastery, you can explore the beautiful gardens, visit the meditation halls, and enjoy a vegetarian meal.
4. Visit the Crazy HouseThe Crazy House, also known as Hang Nga Guesthouse, is a unique architectural masterpiece designed by the Vietnamese architect Dang Viet Nga. The house is a labyrinth of winding hallways, strange shapes, and hidden rooms, and is inspired by the surrealistic artworks of Salvador Dali. The Crazy House is a popular tourist attraction and is definitely worth a visit.
5. Go on a Nature Walk around Xuan Huong LakeXuan Huong Lake is a picturesque lake located in the heart of Dalat. The lake is surrounded by pine trees and is a popular spot for walking, jogging, and sightseeing. You can rent a bicycle or take a stroll around the lake, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery.
6. Visit the Dalat Railway StationThe Dalat Railway Station is a beautifully preserved French colonial-era station that was built in 1932. The station is an excellent example of French architecture in Vietnam and is a popular spot for photography. You can also take a ride on the vintage train that runs from the station to Trai Mat Village.
7. Take a Boat Ride on Tuyen Lam LakeTuyen Lam Lake is one of the largest and most beautiful lakes in Dalat. The lake is surrounded by hills and pine forests and is an ideal spot for a peaceful boat ride. You can rent a boat from one of the many rental shops near the lake and enjoy the serene surroundings.
8. Try Dalat’s Specialty DishesDalat is famous for its local cuisine, which is a blend of Vietnamese, French, and Chinese influences. Some of the must-try dishes include banh trang nuong (grilled rice paper), banh trang kep (stuffed grilled rice paper), nem nuong (grilled pork sausage), and bo la lot (grilled beef in betel leaf). You can find these dishes at any of the local restaurants or street food vendors.
Book Your Tour NowDalat is a beautiful tourist destination that offers something for everyone – from nature walks and boat rides to exploring unique architecture and local cuisine. The above-listed activities are just some of the many things you can do in Dalat. We hope this guide has helped you plan your itinerary and make the most of your time as a tourist in this beautiful city.
Table of Contents