How to Make the Most of Your 5 Day Premium Small Group Tour from Xian to ShanghaiIf you are planning to visit China, then a 5-day long tour of Xi’an and Shanghai is an excellent way to explore two important cities of this diverse country. This guided tour by experienced professionals lets you explore Xi’an, a city that is rich in historical and cultural landmarks, and Shanghai, a bustling metropolis that showcases modernity and the future of China. In this ultimate guide, we will tell you everything you need to know to make the most of your 5 Day Premium Small Group Tour.
OverviewYour 5-day tour will be filled with a lot of excitement, entertainment, and knowledge. Your guide will take you on a tour of Xi’an and Shanghai, and fill you in on the history and culture of these cities. During the first 2 days, you will explore Xi’an, the ancient capital city of China. Here are some highlights:
- Pick up from your hotel in Xi’an
- Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Visit to Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Chinese dumpling dinner and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show
- Explore the Shaanxi History Museum
- Walk the old city wall
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Shanghai
- Transfer to your hotel in Shanghai
Day 3Your third day will be spent exploring Shanghai – China’s financial capital and the largest city in the country. The day’s itinerary includes:
- Visiting Yu Gardens – a classical Chinese garden dating back to the Ming Dynasty
- Taking a stroll along the famous Bund waterfront promenade, known for its colonial-era buildings and stunning skyline views
- Exploring Shanghai Museum – a showcase of ancient Chinese art and artefacts
- Shopping and experiencing the modern energy of Nanjing Road
Day 4On the fourth day of your tour, you will get to visit some of the most interesting places in Shanghai. Here is what the day looks like:
- Exploring the creative district of Tianzifang, where you can find local art, boutique clothing stores, and local food
- Visiting the French Concession, a district that has been shaped by its past as a former French colony. You can find street-side cafes and boutiques and a different pace of life
Day 5On the last day of the tour, you will check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
What Is Included?The tour package includes everything that you need to make the most of your visit to China. Here are the inclusions:
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Four nights of accommodation in 4-star hotels (private room, twin sharing)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees and activities as per itinerary
- All transfers within the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
What To Expect?With the 5-day premium small group tour package, you can expect a hassle-free journey, giving you more time to soak up the local culture and see the sights. This guided tour is perfect for travellers who do not want to spend all their time researching and planning the details of their trip. With this tour, you can sit back and relax while someone else takes care of the logistics of the trip. One of the benefits of booking this tour is the opportunity to see and learn about some of the most important landmarks in China. From the ancient Terracotta Warriors to the modern skyscrapers of Shanghai, this tour offers something for everyone.
Booking InformationTo book the 5 Day Premium Small Group Tour from Xian to Shanghai, visit the Viator website and click on the ‘book now’ button. The cost per person is USD 948; however, prices may vary depending on the time of year and availability.
Book Your Tour NowA 5-day premium small group tour of Xi’an and Shanghai is an excellent way to discover the beauty and richness of China, all in one go. The tour package makes it easy to explore the most important landmarks in both cities, and gives you plenty of free time to try the local cuisine, discover the hidden gems, and experience the culture and traditions of this diverse country. Book your tour today and get ready for an unforgettable adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cape TownCape Town is a vibrant and dynamic city that draws visitors from all over the world. It’s no wonder that many people have questions about this amazing city. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Cape Town:
1. What’s the best time of year to visit Cape Town?The best time to visit Cape Town is from October to March when the weather is warm, and the days are longer. Cape Town has a Mediterranean climate, which means that summers are hot and dry, and winters are mild and wet. However, Cape Town is a year-round destination, and each season has its own charm.
2. Is Cape Town safe for tourists?Like any large city, Cape Town has its share of crime, but it’s generally safe for tourists who take the necessary precautions. It’s important to be aware of your surroundings, avoid walking alone at night, and keep your valuables out of sight. The city center can be sketchy at night, but there’s a strong police presence, and many tourist areas are well policed.
3. What are the must-see attractions in Cape Town?There are many amazing attractions in Cape Town, including: – Table Mountain: One of the most iconic mountains in the world, offering breathtaking views of the city. – Robben Island: A UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s known for its history and is where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned. – Cape Point: The southernmost point of the Cape Peninsula, with dramatic sea views and coastal walks. – Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: A beautiful botanical garden with over 7,000 species of plants. – V&A Waterfront: A lively shopping and dining destination with stunning views of Table Mountain.
4. What are the best beaches in Cape Town?Cape Town is known for its stunning beaches. Some of the best beaches in Cape Town include: – Clifton Beach: A series of four beaches that are popular with locals and tourists alike. – Camps Bay Beach: A wide sandy beach with stunning mountain views. – Muizenberg Beach: A long sandy beach that’s popular with surfers. – Noordhoek Beach: A secluded beach that’s great for hiking and horse riding.
5. What’s the best way to get around Cape Town?The best way to get around Cape Town is by car, but there are many other options. The MyCiti bus system is a great way to get around the city, and there are also many taxis available. Uber is also widely used in Cape Town and is often cheaper than taking a traditional taxi.
6. What are some of the best restaurants in Cape Town?Cape Town is known for its fantastic food scene, with many world-class restaurants. Some of the best restaurants in Cape Town include: – The Test Kitchen: A trendy restaurant that’s known for its innovative cuisine. – La Colombe: An award-winning restaurant that’s famous for its fine dining experience. – The Pot Luck Club: A popular restaurant with stunning views of the city. – The Codfather: A seafood restaurant that’s popular with locals and visitors alike.
7. What are some of the best day trips from Cape Town?There are many amazing day trips that you can take from Cape Town, including: – The Cape Winelands: A scenic region that’s known for its vineyards and wine tasting. – Hermanus: A coastal town that’s famous for its whale watching. – The West Coast National Park: A nature reserve that’s home to many species of wildlife. – Boulders Beach: A beautiful beach that’s home to a colony of African penguins.
8. What are some of the best events and festivals in Cape Town?Cape Town is home to many amazing events and festivals throughout the year, including: – Cape Town International Jazz Festival: A world-class music festival that’s held every March. – Two Oceans Marathon: A popular marathon that’s held every April. – Cape Town International Kite Festival: A family-friendly festival that’s held every October. – Cape Town International Film Festival: A film festival that’s held every November.
Book Your Tour NowWhether you’re visiting Cape Town for the first time or you’re a seasoned traveler, there’s always something new and exciting to discover in this amazing city. By following the tips and advice in this FAQ, you’ll be able to make the most of your time in Cape Town and create unforgettable memories.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Cape TownCape Town is a beautiful city that has many different things to offer tourists. From its stunning beaches to its extraordinary mountains, there is never a lack of things to do in this South African city. If you’re planning to visit Cape Town but don’t know where to start, here is a comprehensive guide on how to spend your time as a tourist in Cape Town.
1. Take a City TourOne of the best ways to start exploring Cape Town is to take a city tour. This will give you an idea of the city’s layout and its history. You can choose to take a walking tour or take one of the many bus tours available.
2. Visit the Table Mountain National ParkTable Mountain is one of Cape Town’s most iconic landmarks. Take a cable car to the top of the mountain and enjoy the stunning views of the city, ocean and mountains. If you’re feeling more adventurous, you could hike up to the top of the mountain.
3. Go to the BeachesCape Town has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and they are a must-visit when you’re in the city. Some popular beaches include Camps Bay, Llandudno, and Muizenberg.
4. Explore the V&A WaterfrontThe V&A Waterfront is a popular shopping and entertainment destination in Cape Town. This waterfront offers a range of activities that visitors can participate in, such as visiting museums, taking boat rides, or shopping at boutique stores.
5. Visit Robben IslandRobben Island is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that played a significant role in South Africa’s history. A half-hour ferry ride from the mainland, the island was once used to house political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela. You can take guided tours and see the prison cells and grounds.
6. Take a Stroll Through the Company’s GardenThe Company’s Garden is a beautiful green space located in the heart of Cape Town. Here, you can walk through the gardens, see the historic buildings and museums, and feed squirrels.
7. Go Wine Tasting in the Cape WinelandsThe Cape Winelands offer some of the best wines in the world. Take a day trip to the winelands and enjoy wine tastings at some of the most popular vineyards in the area.
8. Visit the Kirstenbosch National Botanical GardenKirstenbosch is one of the world’s most famous botanical gardens, and it’s located right in Cape Town. Spend a few hours walking through the gardens and enjoying the various plants and flowers.
9. Take a Drive Along Chapman’s Peak DriveChapman’s Peak Drive is a scenic road that winds along the coast of Cape Town. This road offers stunning views of the ocean and mountains, and it’s a perfect place to stop for a picnic or a photo opportunity.
10. Go on a SafariVisiting Cape Town doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the wildlife experience. Take a day trip or a weekend getaway to one of the many game reserves in the area and see the Big Five animals in their natural habitat.
Book Your Tour NowCape Town is a vibrant and exciting city with so much to offer tourists. From its stunning landmarks to its gorgeous beaches, there is never a lack of things to do. No matter what your interests are, Cape Town has something for everyone. With this guide, you should be able to spend your time in Cape Town in the most enjoyable and fulfilling way possible.
Table of Contents