How to Plan Your Coron Tour A: Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour with Lunch
Coron is known for its picturesque beaches, crystal clear waters, and enchanting lakes. If you’re planning a trip to Coron, you don’t want to miss the Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour. This island-hopping adventure will take you to some of the most unique island destinations in the world. Here’s how to plan your Coron Tour A: Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour with Lunch.
Cruise Coron’s best beaches, coral, and views on an island-hopping adventure with the Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour. You’ll feast on a picnic buffet lunch and relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers from select Coron Town hotels.
The Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour is a full-day tour that will take you to some of the most breathtaking destinations in Coron. Here are some of the highlights:
– Kayangan Lake: Experience the enchanting beauty of this lake. Accessible by a 10-minute climb, the crystal clear water of Kayangan Lake is located on a mountain wall. Underwater is like a moonscape. There’s a little wooden pathway and platform to stay your things if you go swimming.
– CYC Beach (Coron Youth Club): One of the beach destinations for the tour is the CYC (Coron Youth Club) Beach. CYC means “Coron Youth Club.” One interesting feature of this beach is the abundance of starfish visible in the water. You can spot different types of colorful starfish by snorkeling offshore, especially at the edge of the coral line.
– Quin Reef: Quin Reef is a stunning coral garden where you’ll find an array of colorful fish and coral. It is known for the vibrant marine life, crystal clear waters and abundance of hard and soft corals.
Here’s the full itinerary for the Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour:
– Morning pickup from select Coron Town hotels
– Boarding Time: 8:30 AM
– Arrival in Kayangan Lake: 9:00 AM
– Snorkeling and swimming at CYC Beach: 10:00 AM
– Picnic lunch on Calachuchi Beach: 12:30 PM
– Snorkeling at Quin Reef: 2:00 PM
– Return to the pier in Coron Town: 5:00 PM
To book the Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour with Lunch, visit the Get Your Guide website. This website offers many different tours and activities in Coron and surrounding areas.
Tips for Traveling to Coron
Here are some tips for traveling to Coron:
– Ensure that you pack sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
– Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the breathtaking views of the destination.
– Wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for touring and hiking.
– Bring your own snorkeling equipment or rent some before the tour.
If you’re planning a trip to Coron, the Kayangan Lake & Quin Reef Tour with Lunch is a must-see. The tour offers a chance to explore some of the most unique island destinations in the world while taking in breathtaking views of crystal clear waters, enchanting lakes and abundant marine life. Book your tickets today and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
The Insider’s Guide to Coron, Philippines
Coron is a beautiful and remote town in the northern part of Palawan island in the Philippines. Known for its pristine beaches, spectacular limestone cliffs, and crystal-clear waters, Coron is a perfect destination for nature lovers and adventure-seekers. Here’s a comprehensive guide to exploring this enchanting town.
One of the top attractions in Coron is Kayangan Lake, which is arguably the cleanest lake in Asia. Surrounded by towering limestone cliffs, the lake is accessible via a steep hike followed by a climb down a wooden staircase. The view from the top is stunning, and as you descend, the water becomes more and more translucent. Take a dip in the freshwater and swim among the thousands of fish that inhabit the lake.
Another must-visit place in Coron is Quin Reef, where you can experience the vivid marine life and see an array of colorful corals underwater while snorkeling. The reef is home to over 600 different species of fish, and you might even come across sea turtles or stingrays.
For a bit of cultural experience, visit the Tagbanua people’s Community Museum, where you can learn about the local history and the traditional way of life of the indigenous people.
When it comes to dining in Coron, there are plenty of options available. One of the best places to savor delectable seafood is the Kawayanan Grill Station, which serves freshly caught fish and seafood grilled to perfection. Also, try some of the authentic Filipino food options available at Lolo Nonoy’s Food Station.
If you crave a more upscale dining experience, head to La Sirenetta, which offers exquisite Italian-inspired cuisine and an extensive selection of wine.
Coron is home to the Calamian Tagbanua, the indigenous people of the Calamian Island group. You can immerse yourself in their culture by participating in a cultural tour offered by the Tagbanua tribe. You can learn about their way of life, their beliefs, and traditions, and maybe even try their traditional dishes.
For a more immersive cultural experience, stay overnight in a Tagbanua village and learn about their way of life. You can even join them in their daily activities, like fishing, farming, or weaving, and gain a deeper insight into their culture and community.
Coron has a rich history, which is visible in the town’s architecture and landmarks. Visit the San Agustin Church, a 19th-century Spanish colonial church, which was also used as a fortress during the Japanese occupation. You can learn about the town’s history and heritage by walking around the town center and exploring the various colonial buildings.
Another historical site is the Coron Island World War II shipwrecks, which are war remnants from the Battle of Coron Bay in 1944. The wreckage is now one of the top diving sites in Southeast Asia, and you can explore the sunken vessels and discover the stories behind them.
For adventure seekers, Mount Tapyas is a great place to visit. Hike up the 700+ steps to reach the summit, where you will be rewarded with a panoramic view of the town and the sea. The hike can be challenging, but the view from the top is absolutely worth it.
If you’re interested in island-hopping, consider taking a boat tour to the nearby Malcapuya Island. The pristine white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters make it an ideal destination for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing.
In conclusion, Coron in the Philippines is a fascinating destination filled with natural beauty, cultural experiences, local history, and off-the-beaten-path suggestions. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast, a cultural explorer, or an adventure seeker, there’s something for everyone in this charming and remote town.
Table of Contents