How to Plan Your Day Tour to Petra from Dead Sea with Lunch
Petra is one of Jordan’s most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and it attracts millions of visitors every year. If you are looking for an unforgettable travel experience in Jordan, taking a day tour to Petra from the Dead Sea is something that will leave you with lifelong memories. Here is how to plan your Petra day trip with lunch from the Dead Sea.
This Petra day trip from the Dead Sea is designed for travelers who want a hassle-free experience exploring the ancient rock city. The tour lays everything on, so travelers can focus on enjoying the stunning sights and rich history of Petra. During your day trip, you’ll travel by private air-conditioned car and visit Petra’s highlights, accompanied by a licensed guide. Your experience also includes a restaurant lunch before departing for the Dead Sea.
- Uncover Petra’s highlights with a licensed guide in a private day trip from the Dead Sea.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience of Petra, including all transport, fees, and an expert guide.
- Learn all about Petra’s history and culture on a guided tour with a licensed guide.
- Lunch at a top quality restaurant, tucking into tasty local specialties, giving you the chance to refuel for your afternoon’s tour of Petra.
- Hassle-free experience, as this trip includes everything required for a remarkable Petra adventure.
During the Petra day trip from the Dead Sea, the following items are included:
- Bottled water in the vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra from Main Gate to Qasr Al Bint (about 2.5 hrs)
- Transport by private vehicle A/C vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Petra entrance fees for one-day.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Petra map.
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- Horse carriage donkey camel ride.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- The tour operates daily.
- The total duration of the tour is up to 12 hours.
- The tour starts at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 7.00 PM.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Book Your Day Tour to Petra from Dead Sea with Lunch
Ready to book your day tour to Petra from the Dead Sea with lunch included? Simply follow this link to book the tour.
A day tour to Petra from the Dead Sea is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will remember forever. The tour enables you to travel to Petra without any hassle, with everything taken care of for you. The highlights of Petra, including the Siq, Treasury, and Monastery, are well-known and well-catered by the experienced guide, eliminating any need to haggle with guides at Petra. A restaurant lunch is also included and will give visitors the chance to sample some of Jordan’s delicious cuisine before returning to the Dead Sea. Book this tour now to experience Petra, one of the ancient world’s most incredible destinations.