How to Plan Your Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam VIP Full Day Tour from Las VegasIf you’re visiting Las Vegas and looking for a truly memorable day trip, the Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam VIP Full Day Tour is just what you need. With this tour, you’ll experience two of America’s top attractions in one day, and make unforgettable memories along the way. In this blog post, we’ll give you all the information you need to plan your perfect tour.
OverviewThe Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam VIP Full Day Tour is a small-group tour that includes hotel pickup and drop-off as well as lunch. You’ll start your day by admiring the engineering wonder that is Hoover Dam, and then enjoy breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
What’s IncludedThe tour includes all taxes, fees, and handling charges, bottled water, breakfast, and gratuities. You’ll also get admission to the Hoover Dam bypass and scenic viewpoints at the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Why Travelers Choose This TourMany other Grand Canyon tours only stop outside Hoover Dam, but this day trip includes plenty of time to explore and take photos. Plus, the small group size ensures a personalized experience.
Meeting and PickupPickup points are available at various locations around Las Vegas. You can select a pickup point when you book your tour. The tour starts at 7:00 AM, so make sure you’re ready to go bright and early.
What to ExpectYour first stop on the tour is the Hoover Dam Bypass, where you’ll spend about 1.5 hours. This is a great opportunity to take photos of the impressive dam and walk across the top of it. Your guide will provide interesting information about the construction and history of the dam. After the Hoover Dam, you’ll head into the high desert in Arizona on your way to the Grand Canyon West Rim. You’ll enjoy scenic views of Joshua trees and the vast desert landscape. There are several scenic viewpoints to explore at the Grand Canyon West Rim, and you’ll have plenty of time to soak in the views and take photos. Your tour includes admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge that extends out over the canyon. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Lunch is provided on the tour, and you’ll enjoy a picnic-style meal at one of the scenic viewpoints. This is the perfect time to relax and take in the stunning views of the Grand Canyon.
Booking Your TourReady to book your Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam VIP Full Day Tour? You can book online through Viator, a trusted online booking platform for tours and activities around the world. Click here to book your tour.
Book Your Tour NowThe Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam VIP Full Day Tour is an amazing way to experience two of America’s top attractions in just one day. With a small-group setting and personalized attention, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience. Book your tour today and get ready for a day full of adventure and excitement.
Las Vegas FAQ: Everything You Need to KnowIf you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas, it’s important to have all your questions answered. With so many things to see and do in Sin City, it can be overwhelming trying to figure it all out. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive FAQ to help make your Las Vegas experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
1. What is the best time of year to visit Las Vegas?There really is no “bad” time to visit Las Vegas, as the weather is always fairly mild. However, if you’re looking to avoid the hot summer months, the best time to visit is between March and May, or between September and November. During these times, the weather is much more comfortable and the crowds are smaller.
2. What are the best hotels to stay in while visiting Las Vegas?There are a lot of great hotel options in Las Vegas, depending on your preferences and budget. Some of the top choices include: – The Bellagio: This iconic hotel is known for its luxurious rooms, stunning fountains, and world-class restaurants. – The Venetian: This Italian-themed resort features gondolas, opulent suites, and some of the best shopping on the Strip. – The Wynn: This elegant hotel boasts a beautiful pool area, several high-end restaurants, and a spacious casino. – The Cosmopolitan: This hip hotel has a young, trendy vibe and features some of the best nightlife in Las Vegas, including the famous Marquee nightclub.
3. What are some must-see attractions in Las Vegas?There are so many things to see and do in Vegas, it’s hard to narrow it down. However, some of the top attractions include: – The Bellagio Fountains: This breathtaking show features over 1,000 fountains choreographed to music and lights. – The High Roller: This giant Ferris wheel offers incredible views of the city from 550 feet in the air. – The Stratosphere: This tower offers thrill rides and a breathtaking observation deck with 360-degree views of the city. – The Neon Museum: This outdoor museum features vintage neon signs from some of Las Vegas’s most iconic establishments.
4. What are some family-friendly activities in Las Vegas?While Las Vegas is often thought of as an adult playground, there are still plenty of things to do with kids. Some of the top family-friendly activities include: – Adventuredome at Circus Circus: This indoor amusement park has over 25 rides and attractions, including roller coasters and bumper cars. – Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay: This massive aquarium features a variety of marine life, including sharks, rays, and sea turtles. – The Mirage Volcano: This free spectacle features a volcanic eruption every 30 minutes, complete with fire and light effects. – The Roller Coaster at New York-New York: This thrilling coaster takes you on a wild ride through a miniature version of the Big Apple.
5. What are some of the best places to eat in Las Vegas?Las Vegas is home to some of the best restaurants in the world, from high-end fine dining to casual fast food. Some of the top culinary destinations include: – Joel Robuchon: This three-Michelin-starred French restaurant is widely considered one of the best in the world. – Hakkasan: This sleek Cantonese restaurant has a Michelin star and is known for its dim sum and Peking duck. – Lotus of Siam: This unassuming Thai restaurant may not look like much from the outside, but it’s been named the best Thai restaurant in the United States. – In-N-Out Burger: This cult-favorite fast food chain has only a handful of locations outside of California, but the burgers are well worth seeking out.
6. Is it expensive to go to Las Vegas?The cost of a trip to Las Vegas really depends on your preferences and budget. While the city is often associated with high-end luxury, there are plenty of affordable options as well. The biggest expenses are usually airfare and accommodations, but if you plan ahead and look for deals, you can save a lot. Additionally, there are plenty of free or low-cost things to do in Las Vegas, such as walking the Strip or visiting the Bellagio Fountains.
7. What should I know about gambling in Las Vegas?Las Vegas is known as the gambling capital of the world, and there are plenty of casinos to choose from. However, it’s important to gamble responsibly and never bet more than you can afford to lose. Additionally, it’s a good idea to set a budget for gambling ahead of time and stick to it. If you’re new to gambling, many casinos offer free gaming lessons to help you learn the ropes.
8. What is the legal age for gambling and drinking in Las Vegas?In Las Vegas, the legal age for gambling and drinking is 21. You will need to show a valid ID to enter casinos or purchase alcohol. Additionally, it’s worth noting that smoking is still allowed in many public places in Las Vegas, including casinos, so be prepared for that if you’re sensitive to smoke.
9. How do I get around Las Vegas?There are several ways to get around Las Vegas, including: – Taxis: Taxis are readily available in Las Vegas and can be hailed from the street or found at designated taxi stands. – Ride-sharing services: Uber and Lyft are both active in Las Vegas and can be a more affordable option than taxis. – Walking: Many of the major attractions on the Strip are within walking distance of each other, so walking can be a convenient (and healthy) way to get around. – Monorail: The Las Vegas Monorail runs from the MGM Grand to the SLS Las Vegas and provides access to several major attractions along the Strip.
10. What should I pack for a trip to Las Vegas?What you pack for Las Vegas really depends on the time of year you are visiting and what activities you plan to do. Generally, it’s a good idea to pack comfortable walking shoes, as you will likely be doing a lot of walking. Additionally, it’s worth bringing layers, as the air conditioning inside casinos can be very cold. If you plan to visit any nightclubs or upscale restaurants, be sure to bring some dressier clothes as well. And don’t forget your sunscreen if you plan to spend time outside – even in the winter, the desert sun can be strong. In conclusion, Las Vegas offers a wide range of activities for visitors of all ages and interests. By following these tips, you can make the most of your trip to Sin City and create memories that will last a lifetime.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Las VegasLas Vegas is a desert oasis that offers mind-boggling experiences for tourists. From the famous Strip to the downtown area, Las Vegas is packed with thrilling and exciting things to do. With so much to explore and experience, it can be a bit overwhelming for first-time visitors to finalize their itinerary. To make it easier, we have put together a list of things to do and see when in Vegas.
1. Visit the Famous Las Vegas StripThe Las Vegas Strip is arguably the most famous street in the world, and it is a must-visit destination for tourists. The Strip is home to iconic landmarks such as the Bellagio Fountains, the Eiffel Tower, and the High Roller observation wheel. You can get a spectacular view of the Strip from the top of the High Roller.
Insider Tip:No visit to Vegas is complete without witnessing the Bellagio Fountains spectacle. The water fountain show occurs daily from 3:00 pm until midnight, and every 30 minutes, the fountains light up to perform an awe-inspiring water dance with music.
2. Visit Fremont Street ExperienceLocated in downtown Vegas, the Fremont Street Experience offers a unique and entertaining experience that you won’t find on the Strip. The five-block pedestrian mall features a covered canopy where visitors can experience a free Viva Vision light show that illuminates the night sky with stunning graphics and music. The Fremont Street Experience also offers some of the best food and drinks in Las Vegas, with a range of restaurants, bars, and casinos.
Insider Tip:Don’t miss the SlotZilla Zip Line where you can soar over Fremont Street for a thrilling bird’s eye view of the area.
3. Explore the World’s Largest Indoor Theme ParkLocated inside the Circus Circus Hotel and Casino, Adventure Dome is the largest indoor theme park in the world. Adventure Dome offers an array of exhilarating rides, impressive attractions and games, and dining options. From roller coasters to spinning rides, there is something for everyone at Adventure Dome.
Insider Tip:Don’t miss El Loco, the heart-racing roller-coaster that delivers a wild ride with twists and turns.
4. Visit the Neon MuseumLas Vegas is known for its neon lights, and the Neon Museum is an incredible museum that showcases the city’s history and culture through its iconic neon signs. The museum features over 200 restored signs, including the Stardust, the Sands, and the Moulin Rouge.
Insider Tip:Make sure to book a guided tour, where you can experience the Neon Boneyard and witness the restored signs come to life with the tour guide’s entertaining and informative stories.
5. See Cirque du SoleilCirque du Soleil is a renowned performance troupe that offers captivating and mesmerizing shows in Las Vegas. The troupe is responsible for eight shows in Vegas, ranging from O, which is a unique aquatic show, to KA, which is a martial arts-inspired spectacle that features insane acrobatics.
Insider Tip:“O” is a must-see show, but make sure to book well in advance. It’s advisable to book your tickets two to three months in advance to secure a seat.
6. Day Trip to the Grand CanyonThe Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders, and it’s located just a few hours drive or helicopter ride from Vegas. Visitors can explore the park on a guided tour, go on a helicopter ride, or hike along the rim. Regardless of the option you choose, visiting the Grand Canyon from Vegas is an unforgettable experience.
Insider Tip:Book a helicopter tour with a landing at the bottom of the canyon for a unique perspective and experience.
Book Your Tour NowLas Vegas is a city of excess, and there is always something to do or see, whether it’s day or night. From world-class entertainment to natural landscapes, Vegas has it all. To make the most of your time in Vegas, make sure to visit the Strip and Fremont Street Experience and experience the iconic landmarks, then explore some of the unique destinations such as the Neon Museum, Adventure Dome, and Cirque du Soleil. Lastly, take a day trip to the Grand Canyon to witness the awe-inspiring natural wonder that is not far from Vegas. Enjoy your trip!
Table of Contents