How to Plan Your Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour with Lunch in Koh Samui
Are you ready for an outdoor adventure in Koh Samui where you can explore the island’s rugged terrain? Samui X Quad offers an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) adventure that will satisfy your craving for a wild ride off the beaten path. This experience lets you enjoy the island’s natural beauty in a unique way, from mountains and streams to waterfalls and jungle canopy.
Here’s everything you need to know to plan your Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour with Lunch.
Overview of the Tour
The tour begins with a hotel pickup, which eliminates the need to worry about transportation. The guide will provide you with a safety briefing before setting off. You can experience the remote off-road routes that are off the tourist trail, including the island’s highest point and the stunning Hin Lad Waterfall. The tour includes lunch and soft drinks, so you won’t have to worry about getting hungry or thirsty during the adventure.
What’s Included in the Tour
The tour includes lunch, bottled water, soda/pop, and alcoholic beverages. Do note that a diving license is required to drive the ATV, if not, participants are not allowed to operate it. The company provides a hotel pick-up service, but you need to inform them of your hotel name and room number to arrange for the pickup. Private villas with a shared location can also arrange for pickup.
What to Expect on the Tour
Get ready for a fun-filled adventure driving your very own state-of-the-art four-seater 4WD buggy. You will traverse through some of the island’s most remote and difficult-to-reach areas where normal transportation cannot go. This guided tour not only lets you experience spectacular scenery, but it’s also a thrilling ride for adventure seekers.
Your tour guide will select a trail perfect for your riding level so that you can enjoy the ride without feeling too stressed about it. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced driver, there will be a trail you can take on.
The tour starts at 9:00 AM and lasts for 4 hours. The schedule is as follows:
9:00 AM – Pickup at your hotel
10:00 AM – Start your adventure
12:00 PM – Lunch Break
1:00 PM – Continue your Tour
2:00 PM – Tour Ends
2:30 PM – Drop off at Hotel
What to Wear and Bring
The tour is an outdoor activity, so it’s necessary to dress comfortably and appropriately. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes such as runners/sneakers, a hat, sunblock and sunglasses for sun protection, and mosquito repellant. If you wear glasses, it might be best to hold it with a strap, especially if you take on a bumpy ride.
Booking the Tour
To book the Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour with Lunch, go to this link: Book the Tour Here. You might choose the date you want to take the tour, the number of people joining, and your other preferences. Viator is a trusted travel company, and it’s safe and secure to book with them.
The Samui X Quad 4WD Buggy Tour with Lunch is an outdoor adventure worth taking while in Koh Samui. It’s a unique way to see the island’s natural beauty while experiencing an adrenaline rush. This tour is definitely among the top things to do in Koh Samui island.
Frequently Asked Questions About Koh Samui
Koh Samui is a beautiful island located in the Gulf of Thailand, attracting millions of tourists each year. If you are planning to visit Koh Samui, you might have some questions about the island. Here, we have compiled the most frequently asked questions about Koh Samui that will help you plan your trip better.
1. When is the best time to visit Koh Samui?
The best time to visit Koh Samui is from December to February, which is the driest season on the island. During this time, the weather is usually sunny and pleasant with lower humidity levels, making it ideal for outdoor activities. However, this is also the peak season, and the island can get quite crowded with tourists.
2. How do I get to Koh Samui?
The easiest way to get to Koh Samui is by air, as the island has its international airport, the Samui Airport. Several airlines operate direct flights from Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, and other major cities in Thailand. Alternatively, you can take a ferry from Surat Thani, which takes around 1.5 hours to reach the island.
3. What are the must-see tourist attractions in Koh Samui?
Koh Samui has many tourist attractions that you should not miss during your visit, including:
– Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
– Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rocks
– Na Muang Waterfall
– Fisherman’s Village
– Chaweng Beach
– Lamai Beach
– Angthong National Marine Park
4. What is the currency used in Koh Samui?
The currency used in Koh Samui is the Thai Baht (THB). You can easily exchange your currency at the airport, banks, or money exchange shops located throughout the island.
5. What is the local language spoken in Koh Samui?
The local language spoken in Koh Samui is Thai. However, most locals speak English, especially in the tourist areas. You can easily communicate with the locals and ask for directions if needed.
6. What is the local time zone in Koh Samui?
Koh Samui is in the Indochina Time Zone (ICT), which is seven hours ahead of the coordinated universal time (UTC+7).
7. What are the popular dishes to try in Koh Samui?
Koh Samui has a lot of delicious food options to offer. Some of the popular dishes to try include:
– Green curry chicken (Gaeng Keow Wan Gai)
– Pad Thai
– Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad)
– Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Sour Soup with Shrimp)
– Massaman Curry
8. What are the best activities to do in Koh Samui?
Koh Samui offers a lot of fun activities for tourists. Some of the best activities to do include:
– Water sports activities like snorkeling, diving, and kayaking
– Sunset sailing or cruise tours
– Elephant trekking
– Thai cooking classes
– Spa and massage treatments
9. What are the local customs and etiquette I should be aware of in Koh Samui?
It’s always good to familiarize yourself with the local customs and etiquette in Koh Samui. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
– Dress modestly when visiting temples or other religious places
– Take off your shoes before entering someone’s home
– Bow slightly when greeting someone, especially elders
– Don’t touch someone’s head, as it is considered sacred in Thailand
– Never point with your feet, as it is considered rude
10. What are the local transportation options in Koh Samui?
Koh Samui offers various transportation options, including:
– Taxis: They are available throughout the island, and you can easily flag them down. Make sure to negotiate the price beforehand.
– Songthaews: These are local buses that operate on specific routes. They are relatively cheap and ideal for short distance travel.
– Motorbike or Scooter rentals: They are available for rent on daily or weekly basis. However, make sure you have a valid license and wear a helmet while driving.
Koh Samui is an exciting destination that has something to offer to everyone. Whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation, Koh Samui has got you covered. Hopefully, this guide has answered some of your most common questions about Koh Samui and will help you plan your tour. Just remember to follow the local customs and respect the culture, and you are sure to have a memorable time on the island.
Table of Contents