How to Plan Your Submarine Tour to Mice Island and St. Didier Ship in AntalyaAre you planning a trip to Antalya and looking for an adventure that’s both unique and exciting? If so, you should consider taking a submarine tour to Mice Island and St. Didier Ship. Join us for an unforgettable underwater experience that allows you to explore the stunning turquoise waters of the Turkish Riviera. In this post, we’ll provide all the information you need to know to plan your perfect tour.
ExperienceThis one-hour tour takes you on a journey into the underwater world of Antalya. You’ll get to sit in a touristic submarine and dive into the depths of the Turkish Riviera. As you explore the scenery underwater, you can watch skilled divers perform stunning shows in front of your eyes. The trip will take you to Mice Island, which is famous for its crystal-clear water and sandy beaches. You can relax on the beaches while enjoying the magnificent view of the island from underwater. The crystal-clear water will give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience of swimming with the fishes. Another highlight is the St. Didier Ship, a French vessel that sank in 1942 during World War II. You’ll get to explore the remains of the ship and witness its transformation into a natural home for marine life over time.
BookingBefore booking, you should check the tour package to ensure it meets your needs. The tour package includes equipment rental, transportation to the harbor, and reimbursement in case of tour cancellation due to bad weather. You can book the tour via the following link: book your tour here.
Full DescriptionThe tour starts with a 20-minute briefing session by our guide. During the briefing, you’ll learn about the submarine’s unique features and underwater life that you’ll encounter. The tour will then take you on an incredible underwater journey. The spacious cabin of the submarine is designed to provide you with the best possible view of the underwater world. The extensive glazing, high ceilings, and air-conditioning make it possible to enjoy the scenery comfortably. During the trip, you’ll have a chance to see stunning underwater life like never before. You’ll witness colorful fish, diverse marine species, and stunning coral reefs. The highlight of the tour will be Mice Island. This small island is situated near Kemer, to the south of Antalya, and is known for its immaculate beauty. Exploring the crystal-clear waters of the island, you’ll experience a breathtaking view of its sandy beaches and fascinating marine life. The St. Didier Ship is underwater movie site located in the vicinity of Kemer, to the south of Antalya. Accessible only by diving or snorkeling, this ship has been transformed into a natural home for a diverse range of marine life over time. A perfect spot for adventurers who love underwater fishing and treasure hunting.
What to Wear and BringPrepare yourself with light clothing and sunglasses, as we will take you to a submarine tour. Appropriate footwear, like sneakers or sandals, will be necessary to walk on sand or rocks. Please avoid flip-flops. During the tour, you won’t have access to any food or drink, so we advise bringing water to keep yourself hydrated. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen and a hat to protect you from the sun.
Book Your Tour NowIn conclusion, if you’re looking for a unique and unforgettable experience in Antalya, you should plan a tour to Mice Island and St. Didier Ship. This one-of-a-kind tour will allow you to immerse yourself in the underwater world of the Turkish Riviera and witness stunning views of marine life, sandy beaches, and other incredible sights. So why wait? Book your tour today and prepare for an unforgettable adventure.
Antalya FAQ: Everything You Need to Know Before VisitingIf you’re planning a trip to Antalya, it’s natural to have questions about this beautiful city on the southern coast of Turkey. From the best time to visit to where to stay and what to see and do, we’ve compiled the ultimate Antalya FAQ to help you plan your trip.
1. What is Antalya famous for?Antalya is famous for its turquoise waters, golden beaches, and rich history. Located on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey, Antalya is known as the Turkish Riviera and is a popular destination for beach lovers, nature enthusiasts, and history buffs.
2. What is the best time to visit Antalya?The best time to visit Antalya is from April to June and September to November when the weather is mild and the crowds are thinner. July and August are the busiest months, and the temperatures can soar up to 40°C, making it uncomfortable for many travelers. December to March is the low season, and while the weather can still be pleasant, many tourist attractions and facilities may be closed.
3. What are some must-visit attractions in Antalya?Antalya is home to several must-visit attractions, including:
a. Old Town (Kaleiçi)Old Town or Kaleiçi is the historic heart of Antalya and is home to narrow streets, beautiful Ottoman-era houses, and ancient Roman ruins.
b. Antalya MuseumAntalya Museum is one of the best museums in Turkey and is home to a vast collection of artifacts dating back to the Paleolithic era.
c. Düden WaterfallsDüden Waterfalls is a natural wonder located just a few kilometers outside the city and is known for its stunning beauty.
d. Hadrian’s GateHadrian’s Gate is a beautifully preserved Roman gate that dates back to the 2nd century AD and is one of the most iconic landmarks in Antalya.
4. What are the best beaches in Antalya?Antalya is home to several beautiful beaches, including:
a. Lara BeachLara Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Antalya and is known for its golden sand and crystal-clear waters.
b. Konyaalti BeachKonyaalti Beach is another popular beach in Antalya and is known for its pebble shoreline and stunning views of the Taurus Mountains.
c. Olympos BeachOlympos Beach is a secluded and pristine beach located in a nature reserve and is known for its turquoise waters and fine white sand.
5. What are some recommended day trips from Antalya?Antalya is surrounded by several beautiful towns and attractions that make for great day trips, including:
a. PergePerge is an ancient Roman city located just a short drive from Antalya and is known for its well-preserved ruins.
b. TermessosTermessos is a ruined city located in the Taurus Mountains and is known for its stunning views and well-preserved ancient ruins.
c. AspendosAspendos is an ancient city located just 30 kilometers east of Antalya and is known for its well-preserved amphitheater.
6. What is the local cuisine in Antalya?Antalya is known for its delicious Mediterranean cuisine, which includes fresh seafood, mezze, kebabs, and Turkish-style pizza called pide. Some must-try dishes in Antalya include:
a. LahmacunLahmacun is a thin, crispy pizza-like dish topped with minced meat, vegetables, and herbs.
b. PiyazPiyaz is a delicious salad made with white beans, onions, tomatoes, and parsley and is typically served as a side dish.
c. BaklavaBaklava is a sweet pastry made with layers of phyllo dough, chopped nuts, and honey syrup and is a popular dessert in Antalya.
7. What is the currency in Antalya?The currency in Antalya is the Turkish lira (TRY). Most shops, restaurants, and attractions in Antalya accept credit cards, but it’s always a good idea to have some cash on hand for small purchases and transactions.
8. What is the language spoken in Antalya?The official language of Turkey is Turkish, and most locals in Antalya speak Turkish. However, English is widely spoken in tourist areas, and you should have no trouble communicating with locals.
9. What is the transportation system like in Antalya?Antalya has a reliable and affordable public transportation system that includes buses, trams, and taxis. Buses are the most affordable option, and there are several routes that connect the city center to the suburbs and nearby towns.
10. What are some tips for staying safe in Antalya?Antalya is a safe and friendly city, but as with any destination, it’s always wise to take precautions to stay safe. Some tips for staying safe in Antalya include: – Avoid traveling alone at night and stick to well-lit areas. – Keep your valuables in a safe place, and avoid carrying large sums of cash with you. – Be cautious of pickpockets in crowded areas, such as bazaars and public transportation. – Respect local customs and dress modestly when visiting mosques and other religious sites.
Book Your Tour NowAntalya is a beautiful city that combines beaches, history, and culture to create a unique and unforgettable destination. With this FAQ, we hope we’ve answered some of your most pressing questions about Antalya and helped you plan the perfect trip to this stunning corner of Turkey.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in AntalyaAntalya, located in the Turkish Riviera, is a city that offers its visitors a mix of culture, history, and natural beauty. Tourists from all over the world visit this city to experience its rich history, stunning beaches, and vibrant nightlife. If you plan to visit Antalya, here are some things you can do to make the most of your time.
1. Explore the Old TownAntalya’s Old Town, also known as Kaleici, is a must-visit destination. The Old Town is a historical district that dates back to the Roman Empire period. Walking through the cobblestone streets, you will see Ottoman-era buildings, old castles, and ancient ruins. Visiting the Hadrian’s Gate, the Clock Tower, and the Yivli Minaret Mosque are some of the popular activities to do in the Old Town.
2. Visit the Antalya MuseumIf you want to learn about the history and culture of Antalya, the Antalya Museum is the best place to visit. The museum houses artifacts, sculptures, and mosaics that are over 2000 years old. The exhibits are well-organized, and there are audio guides available in various languages.
3. Visit the BeachesAntalya is known for its stunning Mediterranean coastline and beautiful beaches. One of the most popular beaches is Lara Beach, known for its crystal-clear waters and golden sands. You can also take a boat tour to visit the Kekova Island or explore the secluded bays and coves.
4. Take a Day Trip to Perge and AspendosPerge and Aspendos are ancient cities located close to Antalya, and they offer a glimpse into Turkey’s rich history. The Perge ruins date back to the Hellenistic era, and they offer visitors a chance to see the amphitheater, stadium, and other archaeological ruins. Aspendos, on the other hand, is known for its well-preserved Roman theatre, which is still used today for cultural events.
5. Enjoy the NightlifeAntalya city comes alive at night, and there are plenty of options for those looking to enjoy the nightlife. The Old Town has plenty of bars and clubs, and many restaurants also transform into nightclubs after hours. There are also rooftop bars that offer breathtaking views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
6. Indulge in Local CuisineTurkish cuisine is a blend of Mediterranean, Central Asian, and Middle Eastern flavors. You must try some of the local dishes while visiting Antalya. Some of the must-try dishes include kebabs, meze, baklava, and Turkish coffee. The street food scene in Antalya is also fantastic, with plenty of food trucks and stalls serving everything from grilled meat wraps to sweet pastries.
7. Go ShoppingAntalya has plenty of shopping options, from luxurious boutiques to local markets. The Old Bazaar, located in the Old Town, is a bustling market that sells everything from spices and textiles to souvenirs and leather goods. The Shemall Shopping Mall is a modern mall that houses international brands and Turkish designer stores.
Book Your Tour NowAntalya is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you want to explore its rich history, relax on the beaches, or enjoy the vibrant nightlife, Antalya has it all. Visiting the Old Town, the Antalya Museum, Perge, Aspendos, and enjoying the local cuisine and nightlife are some of the things you can do to make the most of your visit.
Table of Contents