Plan Your Ultimate Tour of Zooparc De Beauval Loire ValleyZooparc De Beauval is situated in the lovely Loire Valley, and it is one of France’s most well-known and well-regarded zoos. ZooParc de Beauval covers 40 hectares and is home to 35,000 animals from 800 species, which makes it one of the largest animal parks in Europe. If you are considering visiting Zooparc De Beauval Loire Valley, this guide will provide you with everything you need to know.
What to Expect on Your Zooparc De Beauval TourWith your day admission ticket to Zooparc De Beauval Loire Valley, you will have the opportunity to see over 800 species of animals, including the zoo’s giant pandas, manatees, white tigers, and okapis. You can experience this magnificent park by exploring its 20 territories, which are home to over 10,000 creatures from around the globe. One of the most popular spots inside the zoo is the Chinese Heights, where you can visit the giant pandas and look at the twins who were born in 2021. You should also make time to visit the Equatorial Dome, which features 200 tropical species, and the Land of Lions, which offers an exceptional opportunity to observe the African big cats. Additionally, you can admire the hippos in the most recent park extension. This visit is not restricted to watching animals in their habitats; you can also witness sea lion and flying bird shows throughout the day. If you want to experience Zooparc De Beauval from a different perspective, you can take the Beauval Cloud cable car, which takes you 35 meters high above the park.
How to Get to Zooparc De Beauval Loire ValleyZooparc De Beauval is located approximately 200 kilometers south of Paris, which will take you around two hours to get there from Paris. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, which is 60 km away if you plan on flying in. You may also use the train system, which runs straight to the nearby city of Saint-Aignan.
Best Time to Visit Zooparc De Beauval Loire ValleyZooparc De Beauval is open every day of the year. From April to November, the zoo is open from 9 am to 7 pm, and from December to March, it is open from 9 am to 6 pm. If you want to avoid the crowds, make sure to come in the morning as it gets busier during the afternoon. Zooparc De Beauval also offers two admission tickets you can choose from: the skip-the-line ticket and the regular ticket. The queue for the regular ticket can take up to two hours longer than the skip-the-line ticket, so it is worth considering the additional expense.
How to Plan Your Zooparc De Beauval Loire Valley TourIf you are planning your tour of Zooparc De Beauval, it is essential to go through the following steps to ensure a seamless experience:
Step 1: Book Your Zooparc De Beauval TourBooking your Zooparc De Beauval tour in advance can help you save time, and you will also get to skip the long queues. Go to this website: book the tour here to reserve your tickets, and be sure to confirm your reservation before heading to the zoo.
Step 2: Choose the Right Time to VisitAs previously mentioned, the queue can get long during peak hours, so it is best to visit the zoo during the morning or on a weekday. Additionally, purchasing a skip-the-line ticket will help you bypass the primary line and save time.
Step 3: Dress AppropriatelyYou will be walking around the Zooparc De Beauval for a long period, so it is best to dress in comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Remember to bring water and snacks, as the zoo is extensive and may take some time to see.
Step 4: Plan Your RouteIf you want to see the animals up close, it is best to get to the park early as some of the creatures will be more active during the morning hours. It is also a great idea to plan your route and ensure you see everything you want to see.
What to Bring When Visiting Zooparc De BeauvalTo make the most out of your tour, pack the following items: – Comfortable shoes – Water bottle – Sunscreen and hat – Insect repellent – Camera and extra batteries – Binoculars – Light snacks
Book Your Tour NowZooparc De Beauval is one of France’s most popular and well-regarded zoos, and it is the perfect place to visit if you have an affection for animals. The park is split into 20 territories and is home to 35,000 animals that belong to 800 different species, one of the biggest animal parks in Europe. If you are interested in visiting Zooparc De Beauval Loire Valley, be sure to follow our guide and book your tour in advance to ensure a seamless experience.
Frequently Asked Questions about Zooparc De BeauvalZooparc De Beauval is one of the largest and most diverse zoos in the world, featuring over 10,000 animals from over 600 species. Located in Saint-Aignan, France, the zoo attracts millions of visitors each year. If you’re planning a trip to Zooparc De Beauval, read on to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
1. What are the zoo’s opening hours?Zooparc De Beauval is open every day of the year, including public holidays. The opening hours are as follows: – From October to March: 9am to 6.30pm – From April to June and September: 9am to 7.30pm – In July and August: 9am to 8.30pm
2. How do I get to the zoo?Zooparc De Beauval is located in the Loire Valley, about 180km south of Paris. The easiest way to get there is by car – the zoo is located just off the A85 motorway. If you’re traveling by train, the nearest station is Saint-Aignan-Noyers, which is just a few kilometers from the zoo. There is also a shuttle bus that runs between the station and the zoo.
3. How much does it cost to visit the zoo?The cost of admission to Zooparc De Beauval varies depending on the time of year and the type of ticket you purchase. As of 2021, the prices are as follows: – Adults (aged 11-64): €29 – Children (aged 3-10): €22 – Seniors (aged 65 and over): €26 There are also special discounts available for groups, as well as combination tickets that include entry to other nearby attractions.
4. Can I bring food and drink into the zoo?Yes, visitors are allowed to bring their own food and drink into Zooparc De Beauval. There are several picnic areas located throughout the zoo, as well as a number of cafes and restaurants where you can purchase food and drink.
5. Can I bring my dog to the zoo?No, pets are not allowed inside Zooparc De Beauval for safety reasons. However, the zoo does offer kennels where you can leave your dog while you visit the park.
6. What should I wear to the zoo?Zooparc De Beauval is an outdoor attraction, so it’s important to dress appropriately for the weather. Comfortable shoes are also recommended, as there is a lot of walking involved. If you’re visiting in the summer months, be sure to bring sun protection such as a hat and sunscreen.
7. Are there any special events or activities at the zoo?Yes, Zooparc De Beauval hosts a wide range of special events and activities throughout the year, including animal shows, guided tours, and educational workshops for children. Check the zoo’s website for more information about upcoming events.
8. Is the zoo accessible for visitors with disabilities?Yes, Zooparc De Beauval is fully accessible for visitors with disabilities. The zoo offers wheelchair rental services, as well as accessible restrooms and parking spaces. Most of the animal exhibits are easily accessible for visitors with mobility impairments.
9. What are some of the must-see animals at the zoo?Zooparc De Beauval is home to a vast array of animals from around the world, but there are a few that are particularly popular with visitors. Some of the must-see animals include the giant pandas, the white tigers, the African elephants, and the manatees.
10. Can I volunteer at the zoo?Yes, Zooparc De Beauval offers a volunteer program for individuals who are passionate about animals and conservation. Volunteers assist zoo staff with tasks such as animal care, education, and maintenance. Check the zoo’s website for more information about the volunteer program and how to apply. In conclusion, Zooparc De Beauval is a fantastic destination for animal lovers of all ages. With its wide variety of species, educational programs, and special events, there’s always something new to discover at this world-class zoo.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Zooparc De BeauvalZooparc De Beauval is a popular tourist attraction in France, known for its wide variety of animals and engaging exhibits. The park is a great destination for families and wildlife enthusiasts alike. If you’re planning a visit to Zooparc De Beauval, here are some tips for spending your time wisely:
Plan Your Visit Ahead of TimeTo make the most of your visit to Zooparc De Beauval, it’s important to plan ahead. First, check the park’s website for hours of operation and ticket prices. Consider purchasing your tickets in advance to save time at the entrance. You can also use the website to plan your route through the park and identify the exhibits you don’t want to miss.
Start at the Recommended AreasAs soon as you enter the park, make your way to the recommended areas. These are the most popular exhibits and tend to attract large crowds. By starting here, you can avoid the crowds and have a more enjoyable experience. The recommended areas include the giant pandas, big cats, and primates.
Watch the Shows and FeedingsThroughout the day, Zooparc De Beauval offers a variety of shows and feedings. These events are a great way to learn more about the animals and their behavior. They’re also a chance to see the animals up close and in action. Make sure to check the schedule in advance so you don’t miss your favorite events.
Explore the Thematic AreasIn addition to the recommended areas, Zooparc De Beauval has several thematic areas to explore. These areas are organized by habitat or type of animal and offer a more immersive experience. Some of the thematic areas include the African Plains, the Amazonian Forest, and the Islands area.
Check Out the AquariumZooparc De Beauval has a large aquarium that’s home to over 1,000 species of fish and other sea creatures. If you have time, make sure to check out this exhibit. It’s a chance to see some unique and fascinating animals you might not find anywhere else.
Take a Break and Enjoy the SceneryWith so many animals to see and things to do, it can be easy to get caught up in the excitement of Zooparc De Beauval. However, it’s important to take a break and enjoy the scenery as well. The park is home to beautiful gardens and a variety of exotic plants. Take a stroll around the park and appreciate the natural beauty.
Bring Your Own Food and WaterZooparc De Beauval has several food and beverage options throughout the park. However, these can be expensive and crowded during peak times. Consider bringing your own food and water to save money and make the most of your time in the park.
Stay Until Closing TimeFinally, make sure to stay until closing time. Zooparc De Beauval tends to be less crowded in the late afternoon and evening, making it a great time to see some of the quieter exhibits. Plus, the shows and feedings in the evening tend to be just as engaging as the daytime events.
Book Your Tour NowZooparc De Beauval is a wonderful destination for anyone interested in wildlife and animal conservation. With a little planning and some insider tips, you can make the most of your time in the park and create lasting memories. Whether you’re visiting with family or friends, take the time to enjoy everything this amazing park has to offer.
Table of Contents