Welcome to the vibrant and intoxicating city of Cartagena! Located on the northern coast of Colombia, Cartagena is known for its rich history, colorful culture, and lively nightlife scene. And what better way to experience the city’s nightlife than by embarking on a pub crawl? With so many bars, clubs, and lounges to explore, it can be hard to know where to start. But fear not! In this post, we’ll take you on a tour of the best pub crawls in Cartagena, highlighting some of the city’s most popular and unique drinking spots. So grab a drink and let’s get started!
The 7 Best Pub Crawls in Cartagena
- Cartagena: Sunset Party Boat With Open Bar (Meet People)
- Cartagena: Nightlife and Bar-Hopping Tour With Cocktails
- Cartagena: Party Club Crawl (Free Entries & Meet People)
- Pub Crawl
- Last Call For Alcohol-Group/Private Cartagena Night Life Tour (Bar/ NightClub)
- Cartagena: Getsemaní Pub Crawl with Complimentary Drinks
- Cartagena: 2.5-Hour Sunset Boat Party with Free Beer
The 7 Best Pub Crawls in Cartagena
1. Cartagena: Sunset Party Boat With Open Bar (Meet People)
Join the fun and meet new people on this sunset party boat with open bar tour in Cartagena! Perfect for couples and groups, we’ll start by meeting at a cafe near the clock tower where you’ll get to know your hosts and fellow party-goers. From there, we’ll take a short walk to the pier and board our boat, where complimentary rum and coke will be provided. Bring along your own preferred chasers and enjoy the party atmosphere for the two-hour ride. Take in the beautiful sunset views and capture memories on camera while making new friendships. The boat ride will end where it began, in the heart of the old city center by the clock tower. This experience is not to be missed!
2. Cartagena: Nightlife and Bar-Hopping Tour With Cocktails
Looking for the ultimate way to explore Cartagena’s nightlife? Look no further than this exclusive bar-hopping tour! Join your local hostess and new like-minded friends as you visit four different spots, tasting signature drinks along the way. With priority entry and reserved tables, you’ll have VIP access to some of the best rooftop bars in the city, where you can take in stunning views while mingling with locals and fellow travelers. Plus, you’ll even get a special hat to remember your night out! Don’t miss this chance to experience Cartagena’s exclusive nightlife in style.
3. Cartagena: Party Club Crawl (Free Entries & Meet People)
Experience the buzzing nightlife of Cartagena in this party club crawl that guarantees free entries and a chance to meet new people. Perfect for solo travelers, couples or groups of friends looking to experience a night out in the city.
The tour starts at a chic rooftop bar, where you can enjoy beautiful views of the Centro Historico and mingle with your hosts and fellow travelers. Next stop is a local bar, where you will be welcomed with a round of Tequila shots upon entry. This is followed by a street food adventure in the old town center, where you can explore different food options on your own expense.
Finally, the party moves to the newest and best venue in the city, promising live music performances and an unforgettable experience. With a local guide to lead the way, you can have a fun and safe night out in Cartagena, dancing the night away with new friends.
4. Pub Crawl
Capture the spirit of Cartagena’s nightlife on an evening pub crawl to some of the city’s best cocktail bars. You will explore safely in a small group, limited to 10 people, ensuring an intimate atmosphere in each of the three venues. Your guide will help with any language barriers, as you sample different types of cocktails and receive personalized nightlife recommendations to last the rest of your vacation. The meeting point is at Café del Mar Ltda. Please head to the area where the beginning of the stairs start, and our guide will wear a shirt with the logo of Pana Tours. The tour includes alcoholic beverages and tips. Join us at 5:00 PM to start the festivities!
5. Last Call For Alcohol-Group/Private Cartagena Night Life Tour (Bar/ NightClub)
Drink your way through Cartagena’s vibrant nightlife on this group/private night life tour. With the help of a professional local guide, you’ll visit four of the city’s top drinking spots, including the popular Café del Mar Nirador Gastro Bar, the Spanish-style El Burlador Gastrobar, and the Maria Bonita Taqueria Cantina, where you can try out delicious Mexican-style tacos at your own expense.
This small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide, and transportation can be arranged for an additional fee. Free admission is included at most bars, and free shots will be offered to groups of 5 or more at select bars. The tour begins at the Monumento Torre del Reloj in the Centro neighborhood, and dinner is included.
Book your Last Call for Alcohol-Group/Private Cartagena Night Life Tour today and enjoy the best of Cartagena’s nightlife scene with a professional guide. Plus, take advantage of our 24/24 free concierge service for any additional assistance you may need during your stay in Cartagena.
6. Cartagena: Getsemaní Pub Crawl with Complimentary Drinks
Join us for a thrilling exploration of the Cartagena nightlife scene with an unforgettable Getsemaní Pub Crawl! Take in the vibrant and bohemian atmosphere of this charming district, while sampling some of the most iconic Colombian cocktails in the company of locals and international travelers. With the guidance of our expert guide, you will visit the region’s most celebrated hotspots, learning fun drinking games and enjoying exclusive discounts at each venue. Throughout the night, you will have ample opportunities to showcase your dance moves, practicing some of the most alluring salsa and champeta steps under the guidance of our experienced hosts. As the night progresses, we will turn up the volume and let the music transport you as we dance to reggaeton, tropical rhythms, salsa, and merengue. This is the perfect opportunity to experience the very best of Cartagena’s nightlife and create unforgettable memories with fellow party-goers. Don’t hesitate to join us on this exciting Getsemaní Pub Crawl, where everything is fun and anything can happen!
7. Cartagena: 2.5-Hour Sunset Boat Party with Free Beer
Join in the fun and experience the beauty of Cartagena Bay with a 2.5-hour sunset boat party. As you set sail from Pegasos Dock, enjoy a complimentary beer and take in the picturesque views during the 30-minute panoramic tour of the bay. Cool off in the safe-zone near one of the bay’s beautiful beaches by taking a refreshing dip in the ocean and making use of the boat’s floats and inflatables.
Don’t miss the chance to party and celebrate with your new friends while sipping on two complimentary beers. Enjoy free entry to a club (on Tuesday and Sundays) and another free beer. Plus, experience a pool party at a cool hostel (on Fridays) and receive another free beer. Join this must-do sunset boat party for an unforgettable experience in Cartagena.
Visiting Cartagena: Commonly Asked Tourist QuestionsCartagena, located on the northwest coast of Colombia, is a popular tourist destination known for its colorful colonial architecture, picturesque beaches, and vibrant culture. As a tourist, it’s important to have all your questions answered before visiting this beautiful city. This blog post will cover some of the most frequently asked questions by tourists about Cartagena and provide helpful information to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
1. What is the best time to visit Cartagena?The best time to visit Cartagena is between December and April when it’s dry and sunny. This is also the peak tourist season, so expect larger crowds and higher prices. If you want to avoid the crowds and save some money, consider visiting during the rainy season from May to November. Although it may rain most days during this time, the rain usually comes in short bursts and won’t ruin your entire trip.
2. Do I need a visa to visit Cartagena?Most visitors to Cartagena don’t need a visa if they’re staying for fewer than 90 days. However, it’s always a good idea to check with the Colombian embassy or consulate in your home country to make sure you have all the necessary travel documents before your trip.
3. Is it safe to visit Cartagena?Cartagena has a reputation for being a relatively safe city, but like any city, it’s important to take necessary precautions to avoid becoming a victim of crime. Tourists should be mindful of their surroundings, avoid walking alone at night in less-populated areas, and keep valuable items such as passports, cameras, and phones in a safe place.
4. What currency is used in Cartagena?The official currency in Colombia is the Colombian peso (COP). It’s recommended to exchange your currency at a reputable exchange office or withdraw local currency from an ATM. Credit cards are widely accepted in most places, but some smaller establishments may only accept cash.
5. What is the transportation like in Cartagena?
Cartagena has several transportation options, including public buses, taxis, Uber, and motorcycle taxis known as “moto-taxis.” The public buses are the most economical, but they can be crowded and confusing for tourists. Taxis and Uber are more convenient but can be more expensive. Moto-taxis are a fast way to get around, but they can be dangerous, especially for those who aren’t used to riding motorcycles. It’s important to always wear a helmet and negotiate the rate before getting on.