If you’re looking for a fun way to explore the nightlife scene in Paris, joining a pub crawl is definitely one of the best options out there. With so many amazing bars scattered throughout the city, it can be difficult to choose which ones to visit on your own. But fear not, because we’ve rounded up the 2 best pub crawls you can join in Paris for a night of great drinks, awesome music and unforgettable memories. Whether you’re travelling solo, with friends or with your significant other, these pub crawls promise to show you the best of what Paris has to offer after dark. So let’s get started and discover the most exciting places to drink and party in Paris!
The 2 Best Pub Crawls in Paris
The 2 Best Pub Crawls in Paris
1. Paris: Evening Louvre Tour with Drink & Skip-the-Line Ticket
Discover the history and beauty of the Louvre Museum on this unique evening tour. Take a stroll through the Tuileries Garden with a drink in hand, then enter the museum with a skip-the-line ticket for priority access. Your guide will take you through the museum’s iconic architecture and legacy while you explore priceless masterpieces like the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. Take advantage of the official Louvre audio guide, carefully curated with detailed information about the museum’s history and artworks. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, but tips and food are not included. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the enchanting Louvre Museum after hours.
2. Paris: Latin Quarter Pub Crawl Tour
Experience the best of Paris’ nightlife on this guided bar tour. You will meet new friends from all around the world and enjoy an evening of fun and excitement in the Latin Quarter of Paris. The tour includes visits to 2-3 bars (3 bars on Sunday-Thursday and 4 bars on Friday-Saturday) and a club, all located within the Latin Quarter of Paris. Skip-the-line entry to all bars and clubs is included, and you’ll enjoy exclusive drink deals at each bar as well as free drinks. Throughout the tour, you’ll play fun games and make new connections with other travelers. Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments or wheelchair users. Join us for an unforgettable night out in Paris!
Most Frequently Asked Questions About ParisParis, the capital city of France, is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Its rich history, awe-inspiring architecture, and delightful cuisine make it a must-visit city. But, when it comes to planning a trip to Paris, there are a lot of questions that come to mind. In this blog post, we will answer the most frequently asked questions about Paris to help you plan your trip smoothly.
1. What is the best time to visit Paris?Paris can be visited all year round, but the best time to visit is from June to August when the weather is warm and pleasant. However, this time is also the peak tourist season, and hence the city can be crowded, and prices can be higher than usual. The ideal time to visit Paris is during the spring (April to June) and fall (September to November) when the weather is mild, and the city is not too crowded.
2. Do I need a visa to visit Paris?If you are a citizen of the US, Canada, or any European Union country, you do not need a visa to visit Paris for a period of fewer than 90 days. However, if you are from any other country, you need to check with the French embassy in your country for the visa requirements.
3. How do I get around in Paris?Paris has an excellent public transportation system comprising buses, metro, and trams. The most convenient and cost-effective way to get around Paris is by purchasing a Paris Visite Pass that offers unlimited travel on all public transport for a specific period.
4. What are some must-visit attractions in Paris?Paris is home to several iconic attractions that can’t be missed. Some of the must-visit attractions include the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Montmartre, and Palace of Versailles.
5. What are some off-the-beaten-path attractions in Paris?If you want to explore Paris’s lesser-known attractions, you can visit the Canal St. Martin neighborhood, Pere Lachaise Cemetery, Moulin Rouge, and the Catacombs of Paris.
6. What is the best way to experience Parisian cuisine?Paris is home to some of the world’s most exquisite cuisine, and the best way to experience it is to explore the local markets and street food stalls. Some of the must-try foods include croissants, macaroons, crepes, baguettes, and escargots.
7. What are some budget-friendly things to do in Paris?Paris can be an expensive city, but there are several budget-friendly things you can do while exploring the city. You can explore the Parisian parks, take a free walking tour, visit the Musee d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, and explore the street art.
8. Is Paris a safe city to visit?Paris is generally a safe city to visit. However, like any other major city, it is essential to be vigilant and cautious, especially in crowded places and tourist areas.
9. What is the local language in Paris?French is the local language spoken in Paris. However, the majority of the tourist areas have English speaking locals and signage in both French and English.
10. How much time is enough to explore Paris?To explore Paris thoroughly, you need at least 4-5 days. With this amount of time, you can visit the major attractions, explore the local neighborhoods, and enjoy some of the finest cuisine the city has to offer.In conclusion, Paris is a city that has something for everyone. From iconic attractions to off-the-beaten-path destinations, Paris is a city that should be on every traveler’s bucket list. Use this guide to help plan your trip to Paris, and be sure to have an unforgettable experience in the City of Light.
Table of Contents