The Complete Guide to Ketchikan Pub Crawl
If you’re looking for a unique way to experience the lively and historic city of Ketchikan, Alaska, then you must go on a Ketchikan Pub Crawl. This tour takes you to some of the most iconic and exciting drinking spots in this charming city, and anyone who has ever been on a Ketchikan Pub Crawl can attest that it’s a can’t-miss experience.
On a Ketchikan Pub Crawl, you’ll visit some of the best bars, pubs, and taverns in the city. You’ll get an inside look at the vibrant nightlife that Ketchikan has to offer and also learn more about the city’s fascinating history and culture. Plus, you’ll be able to sample some of the local delicious drinks and cuisine.
In this guide, you’ll learn more about what a Ketchikan Pub Crawl has to offer and some of the must-see places on the tour. So if you are planning a visit to Ketchikan, Alaska, read on to get a taste of what you should expect when embarking on a Ketchikan Pub Crawl.
What Events does the Ketchikan Pub Crawl Include?
The Ketchikan Pub crawl includes visits to some of the city’s most iconic pubs, bars, and taverns. Many of the taverns and pubs have been around for years, so you will experience a real piece of history as you sample some of the tasty drinks they will have on offer. During the tour, you may also get to learn and hear more about the city’s history through song and storytelling. Additionally, you may also get to indulge in some of the pub food that Alaska is famous for.
Which Bars and Taverns Can I Expect to Visit?
One of the best things about going on a pub crawl in Ketchikan is all the different places you will get to visit. Some of the bars and pubs that you may visit include:
- Starboard Bar – explore the cozy atmosphere of a local favorite dive bar.
- Harbor Bar – this rustic and historic bar features local ales and unique cuisine.
- Docktown Bar – sip on cocktails and beers while enjoying live music in a laid-back atmosphere.
- Blue Mouse Saloon – a favorite among locals for its live music, pub grub, and beers.
Many other taverns and pubs can be added to the list as well, so check out our website for up-to-date details on the pub crawl.
What are some Tips for Enjoying Your Ketchikan Pub Crawl?
When going on a pub crawl, there are definitely some tips that you can use to make sure that your experience is enjoyable and safe. Below are some tips to keep in mind as you explore Ketchikan’s nightlife:
- Make sure that you plan ahead for the tour – know starting times for the tour, have relevant phone numbers in case of emergency, etc.
- Stay hydrated – it is easy to get dehydrated from all the alcohol consumption on a pub crawl, so make sure you drink plenty of water in between drinks.
- Bring cash – some places may not accept credit cards or checks, so it is best to bring cash with you.
- Go with friends – make sure that at least one friend accompanies you on the tour.
- Eat before you go – it is always best to have some food to line your stomach before engaging in any kind of drinking activity.
- Dress appropriately – most places expect guests to dress in smart casual attire.
Why Should I Go on a Ketchikan Pub Crawl?
Ketchikan Pub Crawls provide an excellent way to explore the vibrant nightlife that exists in this historic city. Not only can you explore some of the oldest bars and pubs in the city, but you can also learn about its history and culture. Plus, many of these places offer fantastic beers, drinks, and pub food that can’t be found anywhere else.
For those who want more than just an average night out, going on a tour of these traditional watering holes can provide a truly unique experience. Visiting these establishments gives you an inside look into Alaska’s culture and provides an excellent opportunity to learn more about Ketchikan’s famous pubs.
So if you are looking for an exciting adventure into the nightlife of Ketchikan, Alaska then make sure to book a Ketchikan Pub Crawl! With over 20 years of experience organizing pub crawls, we guarantee that it will be an unforgettable experience if booked through our website Viator. You won’t regret it!
Share This Article with Your Friends
If you found this article helpful, your friends might appreciate it too. Click on any of the social share buttons below to share it with them and spread the knowledge.