Naples, Florida is a vibrant city that offers a unique blend of natural and cultural attractions. This beautiful coastal destination is renowned for its white sand beaches, excellent shopping, and fine dining experiences. Whether you are traveling solo or with family and friends, Naples has something for everyone. In this post, we will take you on a journey through the best attractions and things to do in Naples, Florida. From exploring the Everglades National Park to visiting the Naples Pier, we’ve got you covered. So let’s dive in and explore the best of what Naples has to offer!
The 3 Best Things To Do In Naples Florida
- Naples Florida Manatee Sightseeing and Wildlife Boat Tour
- Naples Group Sightseeing Segway Tour
- Naples Guided Electric Trike Sightseeing Tour
The 3 Best Things To Do In Naples Florida
1. Naples Florida Manatee Sightseeing and Wildlife Boat Tour
Manatees are one of the cutest and most peaceful animals to be found in Florida’s waterways, and this wildlife spotting tour offers you the chance to see them up close. In addition to manatees, you can expect to spot alligators, dolphins, and a variety of birds as you cruise around on a covered boat, regardless of the weather.
With plenty of opportunities to take amazing photographs and the assistance of a local guide, this tour offers an intimate and personalized experience that you can share with your friends and family. Free parking is available across the street from the firehouse, and polarized sunglasses and camera lenses are provided to help you view and capture your experience. Remember that food and drinks are not included, so come prepared to enjoy the natural beauty of Florida’s waterways without overindulging.
2. Naples Group Sightseeing Segway Tour
Discover the stunning sights of Naples, Florida with a thrilling Segway tour. This guided tour is the perfect way to access hidden gems and see top attractions, such as the Naples Fishing Pier, Crayton Cove, and Port Royal. With a helmet and Segway provided, you’ll cover more ground in less time and with less energy, making it an unforgettable experience. Get insider knowledge on local dining hotspots and historical sites from your guide. Depart from Tin City shopping center, cruise by the marina, and ride through the upscale Port Royal neighborhood. This unique tour is a must-do for anyone visiting Naples, Florida.
3. Naples Guided Electric Trike Sightseeing Tour
Dive into the beauty of Naples on this leisurely electric trike tour. Admire breathtaking coastal views and luxury boats and yachts bobbing in the marina. Discover hidden gems and local attractions that even some locals don’t even know about. Uncover where the rich and famous live as you cruise through Port Royal. Accompanied by your local guide, you’ll pass by the oldest house in Naples, the Historic Palm Cottage. The tour takes place at a leisurely pace and doesn’t require any effort or pedaling from you. Please note that this tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or pre-existing medical conditions. The tour includes the trike, guide, and gratuity for the tour guide, but there will be a $5 sales tax per rider collected upon arrival. Catch a glimpse of the sweet life and keep a lookout for wildlife like dolphins on this Naples guided electric trike sightseeing tour.
Frequently Asked Questions About Naples, FloridaNaples, Florida, is a beautiful city in southwestern Florida known for its stunning white sand beaches, luxurious shopping, and dining options, and world-class golf courses. As a popular tourist destination, visitors often have questions about the city’s attractions, weather, and amenities. In this post, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Naples, Florida.
1. What is the best time to visit Naples, Florida?Naples, Florida, is a year-round destination with a tropical climate, which means warm temperatures and high humidity. The best time to visit Naples depends on what you’re looking for. The peak travel season is from December through April when the weather is beautiful with little to no rain and sunny skies. However, hotel prices are higher during this time. If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option and don’t mind the heat and humidity, consider visiting between June and September.
2. What are the best beaches to visit in Naples, Florida?Naples, Florida, has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. The most popular beaches in Naples are Vanderbilt Beach, Clam Pass Beach Park, and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park. Vanderbilt Beach is a great option for families with plenty of activities such as jet-skiing, kayaking, and paddleboarding. Clam Pass Beach Park is a beautiful beach with calm waters, great for swimming, and nature trails for walking or biking. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is a secluded beach with beautiful white sand and colorful shells.
3. What are some of the best golf courses in Naples, Florida?Naples, Florida is known for its world-class golf courses, and there are plenty of options to choose from. Some of the best courses include the TPC Treviso Bay, Tiburón Golf Club, and the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. TPC Treviso Bay is a private golf club open to members and guests, designed by Arthur Hills and Hal Sutton. Tiburón Golf Club is home to two championship courses designed by Greg Norman. The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club has been a favorite destination of golfers for over 90 years and has a beautiful course overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
4. What are the best restaurants to try in Naples, Florida?Naples, Florida, is home to some of the best dining options in the state. Some of the best restaurants include The Continental, Osteria Tulia, and The Bevy. The Continental is a high-end restaurant with a chic ambiance and globally-inspired dishes. Osteria Tulia is a rustic Italian restaurant known for its homemade pasta and wood-fired pizzas. The Bevy is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike, serving American cuisine with a Mediterranean twist.
5. What are some indoor activities to do in Naples, Florida?While Naples, Florida, is known for its beautiful outdoor activities, there are also plenty of options for indoor activities. The Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens is a great option for families with a large collection of animals and interactive exhibits. The Baker Museum is a beautiful art museum with rotating exhibitions featuring contemporary art from around the world. The Naples Players is a community theater with a variety of plays and musical performances.
6. What shopping options are available in Naples, Florida?Naples, Florida, has some of the best shopping options in the state. The most popular shopping areas in Naples include Fifth Avenue South, Third Street South, and Waterside Shops. Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are pedestrian-friendly streets with a mix of locally-owned shops, high-end boutiques, and art galleries. Waterside Shops is an outdoor shopping mall with luxury stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Naples FloridaFlorida is known as the Sunshine State, and for a good reason. It boasts long, sandy beaches, plenty of outdoor activities, and a warm climate year-round. Naples, located on the Gulf of Mexico, is a popular tourist destination known for its stunning beaches, elegant shops, world-class golf courses, and top-notch dining experiences. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to spend your time as a tourist in Naples, Florida.
1. Visit the Naples PierVisiting the Naples pier is a popular activity for tourists, and for a good reason. It’s a great spot to watch the sunset or take an early morning walk. The Pier is a quarter-mile-long, where you can fish or watch people fishing. The admission price is just $8 per carload, making it an affordable, convenient location to enjoy the sunset.
2. Indulge in The Naples ZooThe Naples Zoo is a must-see attraction that houses over 70 species of animals, including tigers, leopards, and bears. Visitors can take a boat ride through an island monkey exhibit or feed the giraffes. The zoo is also home to a variety of birds, reptiles, and other animals. The zoo is open every day from 9 am to 5 pm, with timed entry to ensure social distancing.
3. Explore the Nature Preserves and State ParksNaples is home to many nature preserves and state parks that offer educational and outdoor activities for visitors of all ages. Visiting Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary is a must-visit for any nature lover. It’s a 2.25-mile boardwalk that leads to a 120-foot tall Bald Cypress tree that is over 400 years old. Other prominent parks and nature preserves in the vicinity are the Everglades National Park, Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, the Naples Botanical Garden, and the Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge.
4. Shop in Downtown NaplesDowntown Naples provides the perfect environment to shop, eat, and walk around. There are plenty of high-end boutiques and souvenir shops with local items. It’s also home to many top-rated restaurants, where you can enjoy a quick pizza snack or dine in the finest steakhouse. The historic Naples Silverspot Cinema is a must-do for movie fans, where art-house films, documentaries, and other indie flicks are screened.
5. Take a Boat Tour and Dolphin SpottingDolphin-spotting tours are a popular attraction in Naples. Visitors can choose from a variety of boats and captains that will take them out to sea for a closer look at these aquatic mammals. Tourists can even choose to cook up their dinner by catching the fish from the water depths of the gulf. Guests can opt for guided tours and charters that specialize in fishing, sunset cruises, or sightseeing.
6. Play Golf at Some of the Best Golf Courses in the CountryNaples has always been a great spot for golfers, with over 80 world-class golf courses available. The Tiburon Golf Club at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort is one of the top-rated golf courses in the city, which is mainly known for its lush fairways and fantastic greens. Other courses include Naples National Golf Club, Naples Grande Golf Club, and Fiddler’s Creek Golf Club.
7. Relax on Naples BeachesNaples has a variety of stunning beaches, where you can relax and soak up the sun. Vanderbilt Beach, located near the Ritz Carlton, is a famous venue with white sand and turquoise water. Clam Pass Beach Park and Lowdermilk Park Beach are also popular beach sites to explore. These beaches make for great picnic spots or family outings, where you can play volleyball or go parasailing.
Book Your Tour NowIn conclusion, Naples, Florida, has all the requisite elements to attract visitors of all ages. From world-class golf courses to stunning beaches, from wild dolphins to glistening sunsets, from top-notch restaurants to the ever-lively downtown district, there’s something to do for every tourist. Remember to carry sunscreen that’s sweat-proof and plenty of water to stay hydrated as you explore the best of Naples. Plan your trip in advance, and don’t forget to follow social distancing protocols while exploring.
Share This Article with Your Friends
If you found this article helpful, your friends might appreciate it too. Click on any of the social share buttons below to share it with them and spread the knowledge.