Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is a city rich with culture, history and charm. It’s no wonder that it’s a popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia. From exploring the bustling streets of the Old Quarter to indulging in the world-renowned street food, there’s something for everyone in Hanoi. In this post, we will guide you through the best attractions and things to do in Hanoi, ensuring that you make the most of your time in this incredible city. So, whether you’re a history buff, a foodie, or someone who simply loves to wander and take in the sights, Hanoi will not disappoint.
The 55 Best Top Tourist Attractions In Hanoi
- Half Day City Tour of Hanoi on Motorbike
- Trang an Hoa Lu Mua Cave Full Day Trip With Luxury Transportation
- Hanoi One Day Trip With Water Puppet Show Private Tour Guide
- Amazing Trang an Hoa Lu Mua Cave 1 Day Tour
- Halong Bay 1 Day Tour With Kayaking
- Hanoi Sunset Motorbike Tour
- Private Hanoi Street Food Tour With Expert Local Guide
- Full Luxury Servive Trang an King Kong Film Bai Dinh Dancing Cave 1 Day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave One Day Deluxe Tour
- Top Thing to Do in Hanoi Hanoi City Tour With Water Puppet Show
- Luxury Full Day Tour Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave
- Ninh Binh 2 Days Tour to Mua Cave Bai Dinh Trang an Tam Coc Eco Tourism
- Half Day Hanoi Walking Tour
- 1 Day Trang an Hoa Lu Bai Dinh Pagoda Private Tour
- Deluxe and Small Group Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Full Day Tour
- Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Kong Skull Island Mua Cave Full Day Trip
- Ninh Binh 2 Days Explore Rural Villages Cycling Tam Coc Trang an Bai Dinh Mua
- Ninh Binh Full Day Tour from Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Boat and Biking
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Luxury Van
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc and Mua Caves Group Tour from Hanoi
- Hanoi Private City Tour Including Evening Food Tour
- Private Hanoi Classic City Tour
- Deluxe and Small Group Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Full Day Tour All Included
- 2 Days 1 Night at Great Boat Included Transfer Kayak Cave Island Tours Meals
- Private Full Day Guided Tour of Hanoi Including Lunch
- Hanoi City Tours by Motorbike
- Incredible Hanoi City and Water Puppet Show Private Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Walking Small Group Tour
- The Quintessence of Hanoi Ao Dai Cyclo Water Puppet Street Food
- Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Day Trip Walking Hiking Boat Trip
- Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Amazing View 1 Day Tour
- Hanoi Backstreet Tours Parts Unknown and No Reservations Exploration for Foodie
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc Full Day Tour from Hanoi Small Group Tour
- Viator Free Hanoi City Tour Everyday With Local Guide
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full Day With Temple Boat Trip and Cycling
- Amazing Trang an Great View Mua Cave
- Perfume Pagoda 1 Day Tour
- Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night With Athena Cruise 5 Star
- Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Group Tour
- Full Day Pilgrimage to Perfume Pagoda Tour
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Luxury 1 Day Tour
- Gorgeous Trang an Hoa Lu Mua Cave 1 Day Group Tour
- Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Kong Skull Island Mua Cave Full Day Trip
- Deluxe Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Small Group Limousine Transfer All Included
- Ninh Binh Hoa Lu Trang an Mua Cave Day Trip Boat Trip Hiking and Cycling
- Cycling to Tam Coc Cave Bich Dong Pagoda Mua Cave and Raising the Fishing Net
- Full Day Hanoi City Group Tour
- Genesis Regal Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
- Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Amazing View Small Group Tour
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave With Amazing View All Inclusive
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave W Amazing View All Inclusive
- From Hanoi Private Perfume Pagoda Day Trip by Private Car
- Luxury Bai Dinh Pagoda Trang an Mua Cave 1 Day Private Tour
- Full Day Perfume Pagoda Small Group Tour
- Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Full Day Trip from Hanoi Limousine Bus
The 55 Best Top Tourist Attractions In Hanoi
1. Half Day City Tour of Hanoi on Motorbike
Discover the top landmarks of Hanoi with a Half Day City Tour on Motorbike. Join a small group and explore the highlights of the Old Quarter and West Lake while learning about Vietnam’s history and culture. Visit famous attractions such as the Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Pagoda and St. Joseph’s Cathedral. You’ll get a chance to taste delicious Vietnamese food that amounts to a full meal at a local restaurant, and then end your day with a water puppet show. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included, so all you have to do is show up at the meeting point or request a pickup from your hotel. With an English speaking local guide, entrance fees, and gratuities covered, this tour is a great way to explore the best of Vietnam’s capital city in just a few hours.
2. Trang an Hoa Lu Mua Cave Full Day Trip With Luxury Transportation
Trang An Hoa Lu Mua Cave Full Day Trip With Luxury Transportation offers the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and experience the natural beauty and ancient history of Tràng An Scenic Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This day trip includes pick up and drop off at your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel by luxury transfer, an English-speaking tour guide to answer any questions and provide historical context, and complementary bottled water on the bus. Take in the stunning landscapes and centuries-old ruins in Hoa Lư, climb the steps to the Mua Cave for panoramic views of the Tam Cốc countryside, and enjoy a buffet lunch of delicious Vietnamese cuisine. Let this tour take care of all the hassle and make your Tràng An adventure a truly unforgettable one.
3. Hanoi One Day Trip With Water Puppet Show Private Tour Guide
Explore the beautiful city of Hanoi with a private guided tour that includes the famous water puppet show. Begin your tour by meeting your guide and driver in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, then visit various historical sites and viewpoints, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. This tour takes approximately 6-10 hours and includes an included lunch and bottled water. Admission fees to the Lotte Observation Deck and Thang Long Water Puppets are extra. The admission fee to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is included. Requests for pickup can be made, otherwise, the meeting point is at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre. This tour is perfect for anyone interested in history and culture, and offers an informative and enjoyable way to spend the day in Hanoi.
4. Amazing Trang an Hoa Lu Mua Cave 1 Day Tour
Experience the best of Trang An, Hoa Lu, and Mua Cave on this exciting 1 day tour. Begin your adventure with a comfortable pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter or Ha Noi Opera House. From there, you will start your journey at the Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties. Marvel at the impressive ancient architecture and learn about the fascinating history of the dynasties.
After exploring the temples, get ready for a boat trip to Trang An cave complex. This area is known for its stunning natural scenery and was also featured in the movie, King Kong. During the boat trip, travel through numerous caves and take in breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and lush greenery.
Following the boat trip, enjoy a delicious drink vat and then head to Mua Cave. Here, climb the 500 steps to the peak of the mountain and take in panoramic vistas of the region. Finally, relax on the limousine car ride back to Hanoi.
Admission tickets, sightseeing, and entrance fees are all included in the tour. Please note that personal expenses, travel insurance, and tips for the guide and driver are not included. The tour ends at the meeting point and pickup is available upon request. Join us for an unforgettable adventure through Trang An, Hoa Lu, and Mua Cave.
5. Halong Bay 1 Day Tour With Kayaking
Discover the beauty of Halong Bay with a full-day tour that includes kayaking and bamboo boat rides. The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, followed by a scenic 3-hour drive to Halong Bay. Upon arrival, you will start your kayaking adventure and explore the hidden corners of the bay while enjoying the stunning scenery. You will also have the opportunity to hop on a bamboo boat ride and discover the life of the local fishermen. Beverages, taxes, and travel insurance are included in the tour. Please note that Tips for tour guide driver & personal expenses are not included, and there is a surcharge of us$ 20 during Tet Holiday (Lunar New Year) payable onsite. The tour ends back at the meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter. Don’t miss the chance to experience the beauty of Halong Bay on this memorable tour.
6. Hanoi Sunset Motorbike Tour
Explore the vibrant city of Hanoi on a thrilling motorbike tour during sunset. The tour provides helmets and raincoats, and you’ll ride double with your guide, who’ll take you through the maze of alleyways and off the beaten path destinations. Visit famous landmarks such as the Hanoi Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. You’ll also get to see the stunning West Lake and witness the beauty of the sun setting behind the horizon. With the help of a local guide, you’ll hit all the right spots and experience Hanoi like never before. Hassle-free round-trip transport is also included from your Hanoi hotel. Additionally, the tour offers top-of-the-line Honda Lead scooters, and a team of professional female drivers who are experienced and reliable to make sure you have an enjoyable ride. Book this tour to have an unforgettable Hanoi experience!
7. Private Hanoi Street Food Tour With Expert Local Guide
Discover the delights of Hanoi on a full-day guided tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Visit some of the city’s top attractions, including Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, and Hoan Kiem Lake. Travel comfortably in a shuttle bus, avoiding the hassle and expense of taxis or public transportation. Plus, choose between a visit to Bat Trang Pottery Village or the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant is included, as well as all entrance fees and a bottle of water. Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a small group. You can either head directly to the meeting point or request pickup for added convenience. Experience the best of Hanoi on this comprehensive tour.
8. Full Luxury Servive Trang an King Kong Film Bai Dinh Dancing Cave 1 Day
This full-day tour takes you to visit two of the most spectacular destinations in Ninh Binh province – Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An Grottoes. You will be picked up at 7:30 AM from your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter by luxury limousine and transported to Bai Dinh pagoda, where you will take an electric car ride to explore the area.
After that, you will board a boat and cruise along Trang An cave complex, which is known for its natural beauty as well as for being the filming location for the Hollywood blockbuster movie “King Kong”. During the boat trip, you will have stunning views of the limestone cliffs, rice paddies, and clear waterways.
Throughout the day, you will receive a complimentary drink vat and tips for your guide and driver are included. Any personal expenses and travel insurance are not included in the tour package. The tour ends back at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House.
This tour offers a hassle-free experience, as you can choose to either meet the guide directly at the meeting point, or request a hotel pickup service. With admission tickets to both attractions included in the tour, you can simply sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty of Ninh Binh province without worrying about entrance fees.
9. Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave One Day Deluxe Tour
Join this small group guided tour of Ninh Binh where you can have a full day out exploring Hao Lu Tam Coc and Mua Cave. This day will be around 12 hours so plan on a full action packed day. After being picked up in Hanoi at 7:30 AM, you’ll drive around two hours to Hao Lu where your guide and driver will have arranged all the details for your day including a bamboo boat ride and cycling. You’ll have the chance to climb up to the top of Mua Cave if you’d like to take in the beautiful views. Lunch will be a delicious Vietnamese buffet included in the tour, with all fees and taxes taken care of. The boat trip to Tam Coc is included as well as bicycle rental to explore Tam Coc. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes if you’d like to climb up the steps in the caves. The tour concludes in the evening and you’ll be brought back to your designated drop-off point in Hanoi.
10. Top Thing to Do in Hanoi Hanoi City Tour With Water Puppet Show
Explore the best attractions and things to do in Hanoi with a small-group guided tour that includes top landmarks such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hoa Lo Prison, and the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre. With your English-speaking guide or driver, you’ll learn about the historic and cultural significance of each location. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to bike around Hanoi’s old quarter and enjoy a delicious Vietnamese-style lunch included in the tour price. Remember to dress appropriately for the mausoleum and temple visits. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi’s old quarter is included. You can choose to head directly to the meeting point at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre or request pickup from a select location. Don’t forget to bring along tip money for your guide and driver.
11. Luxury Full Day Tour Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave
Take a full-day tour from Hanoi to explore the natural wonders of Hoa Lu Tam Coc and Mua Cave. Your journey begins with a pickup from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, followed by a scenic drive through the countryside to Hoa Lu, where you will visit two ancient temples and learn about the rich history of the area from your English-speaking guide.
Next, explore the stunning landscapes of Tam Coc by bike and boat, as you enjoy a leisurely sampan ride along the Ngo Dong River and take in the breathtaking scenery. Afterward, you’ll head to Mua Cave, where you can explore the cave and climb up to the viewing point for panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Throughout the tour, you’ll be provided with a hot lunch and bottled water, and transportation will be provided by an air-conditioned luxury van. You can also expect a travel insurance policy that should cover the course of your trip. The tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Note that personal expenses, tips for the guide and driver, and drink vat are not included in the tour price, and confirmation of your reservation will be provided within 48 hours. Get ready for a fun and memorable day trip exploring the best of Hoa Lu Tam Coc and Mua Cave.
12. Ninh Binh 2 Days Tour to Mua Cave Bai Dinh Trang an Tam Coc Eco Tourism
Experience the stunning history and natural beauty of Ninh Binh province on this 2-day small group excursion from Hanoi. You’ll begin by exploring the charming city of Hoa Lu and learning about Vietnamese history before trekking through Mua Caves for some breathtaking views. You’ll also get to explore the famous Bai Dinh Pagoda and take a boat tour of Trang An Landscape Complex. With convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, as well as delicious complimentary meals and overnight accommodation in bungalows or hotels, you can make the most of your limited time. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture and nature of Ninh Binh.
13. Half Day Hanoi Walking Tour
The Half Day Hanoi Walking Tour offers an opportunity to explore historic attractions in Hoa Lu, enjoy a boat trip through the limestone mountains and climb up to the peak of Mua Cave for a panoramic view. The tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/stay in Hanoi’s Old Quarter between 7:30-8:15 am. Discover the Hoa Lu Temple, where King Dinh and King Le are worshipped, before lunch at a buffet. Next, take a boat rowed by local people through several caves in the Trang An complex. Afterward, climb up to Mua Cave, where you will have a 360-degree view of the surrounding region. The tour concludes with a return to the bus followed by a drop-off at your hotel/stay in Hanoi at around 7:30 pm. The tour includes an English-speaking guide, water on the bus, all entrance fees, electric car round trip and drinks & tips.
14. 1 Day Trang an Hoa Lu Bai Dinh Pagoda Private Tour
Explore Ninh Binh and Trang An on a private full-day tour with an English-speaking guide and private transport from Hanoi, and see the most famous attractions including several caves, a boat ride, and a gentle hike. This tour is wheelchair accessible and includes an air-conditioned private transfer in Trang An, lunch, and a boat trip. Return transfers from Hanoi are also included. The tour departs from your hotel, resident or Airbnb, and lasts for approximately 6 hours. Experience authentic Ninh Binh with this hassle-free private tour. Confirmation will be provided upon booking.
15. Deluxe and Small Group Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Full Day Tour
Escape the bustling city of Hanoi and soak in the serene natural beauty of Ninh Binh on this full-day tour. Join a small group and embark on a journey through Vietnam’s largest pagoda, Bai Dinh, and immerse yourself in the teachings of Buddhism. Glide across the crystal-clear waters of Trang An on a bamboo boat ride and explore the breathtaking Mua Cave, located at the end of a staggering 500-step staircase. Marvel at the incredible views of Ninh Binh from the Mua Cave’s peak. You’ll be treated to a delicious Vietnamese lunch buffet at a local restaurant. Enjoy round-trip transfers to and from your Hanoi hotel via minibus. With a small group, you’ll receive more personalized attention from your guide. This tour includes transportation by limousine bus, an electric car visit to Bai Dinh Pagoda, a bamboo boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes, drinks, and tips for your guide and driver. Please note that personal expenses and travel insurance are not included. You can head straight to the meeting point or request pickup from your Hanoi hotel. The meeting point is located at 33 Ng. Huyện Hàng Trống.
16. Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Kong Skull Island Mua Cave Full Day Trip
Join this full-day guided tour from Hanoi and explore Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Kong Skull Island and Mua Cave. Delve into the Vietnamese history in Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Enjoy a delicious lunch before embarking on a boat ride to witness the stunning limestone karst and cave landscape of Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Climb to the top of Mua Cave for a panoramic view of the scenic landscape. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get round-trip transfers from hotels in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Don’t miss out on this amazing full-day trip!
17. Ninh Binh 2 Days Explore Rural Villages Cycling Tam Coc Trang an Bai Dinh Mua
Explore the highlights of Ninh Binh in this overnight trip from Hanoi. This all-inclusive tour includes cycling through scenic valleys and rural villages, a boat trip in Tam Coc, a Vietnamese cooking class, riding on the back of a motorbike through Trang An, hiking to the top of Mua Cave for sweeping views and visits to Bai Dinh Pagoda and the ancient capital of Hoa Lu. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy an overnight stay in a bungalow or homestay with four meals included. With a small group size of 14, you can expect a more personalized experience. The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel in Hanoi and continues with a day of exploring Ninh Binh’s beautiful landscapes and cultural attractions. On the first day, you will cycle through Tam Coc and visit Thung Nan where you can enjoy the stunning valley views. Throughout the day, you will also have opportunities to learn about the local culture and enjoy some authentic Vietnamese cuisine. The tour itinerary is carefully crafted to provide a well-rounded experience of Ninh Binh’s best attractions in just two days.
18. Ninh Binh Full Day Tour from Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Boat and Biking
Explore the stunning Vietnamese countryside on a full-day tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh. Discover the karst formations of the breathtaking Mua Caves and climb to a lookout point for stunning panoramic views of Tam Coc. Cycle around the UNESCO-listed scenic landscape and visit the Hoa Lu, once the capital of Vietnam. This engaging and active tour is excellent for nature lovers who want to experience Vietnam’s natural beauty firsthand. Your guide will provide you with insightful information about the area, and a tasty Vietnamese lunch will keep you fueled throughout the day. The cost of this tour includes entry fees to all sites on the itinerary and transportation to and from Hanoi. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the beauty of Vietnam’s countryside on this fantastic tour.
19. Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Luxury Van
Explore the beauty of Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave on this luxury van tour. Enjoy pickup and drop-off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus, and take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc, a stunning destination with scenic landscapes. Admission fees and sightseeing activities are included. You’ll also get a drink vat and tips for the guide and driver. Make sure to provide your hotel address in advance to arrange pickup. The tour ends back at the meeting point, which is located at 16 P. Hàng Tre. This tour is not wheelchair accessible and it’s not recommended for travelers with limited mobility. Experience the best attractions and things to do in Hanoi on this unforgettable tour.
20. Hoa Lu Tam Coc and Mua Caves Group Tour from Hanoi
Join this full-day guided tour from Hanoi that includes a visit to Mua Cave, ride a sampan boat to three different caves in Tam Coc, and bicycle to traditional villages around the region with your guide. You’ll also get to visit temples in the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and climb to the summit of Mua Island for panoramic views. The small-group itinerary provides lunch and coach transport from Hanoi. Buffet lunch includes delicious Vietnamese cuisine. Bottled water is also provided. Alcoholic drinks are available to purchase. Drinks and gratuities are not included. You can head directly to the meeting point, the Hanoi Opera House, or request a pickup. The meeting point is conveniently located in the city’s central district. Join this tour and enjoy a personalized experience with a max of 15 people per group.
21. Hanoi Private City Tour Including Evening Food Tour
Explore Hanoi’s top sights at your own pace on this full-day private sightseeing and rickshaw tour. Admire the impressive Ngoc Son and One Pillar pagodas, visit the Women’s Museum, Temple of Literature, and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant, and cap off your day by riding a traditional rickshaw around the atmospheric Old Quarter. This great-value tour includes hotel pickup and entrance fees, and a private guide and driver ensure a personalized experience tailored to your interests. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see Hanoi’s highlights with undivided attention from your guide.
22. Private Hanoi Classic City Tour
Explore the fascinating history and rich culture of Vietnam’s capital city on this private full-day tour. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by private vehicle to important sites like Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Hanoi Opera House, the Temple of Literature, and the notorious prison where United States Senator John McCain was held. Enjoy a rickshaw ride and a traditional lunch included in the tour price before returning to your hotel. Experience several of Hanoi’s landmarks and attractions with a knowledgeable guide and make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off. Hotel pick-up and drop-off, bottled water, and lunch are included in the tour price, while personal expenses, bank fees, and travel insurance are not included. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum for an hour with the admission ticket included in the tour. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see museums, temples, an opera house, and other historic sites all in one day!
23. Deluxe and Small Group Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Full Day Tour All Included
Enjoy a full-day small-group tour to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave from Hanoi. Immerse yourself in the stunning natural wonder of the countryside, explore ancient temples and caves, and marvel at the scenic views from the top of Mua Cave. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included with our Model Limousine Bus, and you’ll receive personalized attention from our helpful English-speaking guide. Entrance fees, a Vietnamese buffet lunch, tea, and bottled water are all included, making for a stress-free and enjoyable day. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to escape the city and discover the beauty of rural Vietnam. Book now to secure your spot on this incredible tour!
24. 2 Days 1 Night at Great Boat Included Transfer Kayak Cave Island Tours Meals
Spend 2 days and 1 night cruising around Halong Bay Lan Ha Bay or Bai Tu Long Bay with this tour package that includes transfer, accommodation, meals, and activities. Explore Sung Sot Cave and Titop Island for Halong Cat Ba Island and Dark and Bright Cave for Lan Ha and Thien Cahn Son Cave and Vung Vien Floating Village for Bai Tu Long Bay. You will stay in an air-conditioned cabin with a private bathroom and boats and accommodations range from three to five stars. Activities can include kayaking, bamboo boat, cooking, and tai chi. At mealtimes, enjoy a sample menu of local and Vietnamese or western food. The tour also includes round-trip transfers from Hanoi. Don’t miss out on this amazing 2-day tour in Vietnam’s stunning Halong Bay region.
25. Private Full Day Guided Tour of Hanoi Including Lunch
Take in the most emblematic sights of Hanoi and immerse yourself in the Vietnamese culture with this private tour that lasts 12 hours. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll visit the must-see attractions, such as Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and Hoan Kiem Lake.
Experience the bustle of local life in the Old Quarter and enjoy a traditional water puppet show performance to learn more about the traditional Vietnamese culture. Admission fees and lunch are included.
You can expect a pickup from your selected location at 8:30 am, and a comfortable transfer by air-conditioned vehicle will accompany you throughout the day. This private tour not only delivers a more personalized experience but also provides the privacy you need to cherish the moments with your loved ones.
26. Hanoi City Tours by Motorbike
Head off on a thrilling motorbike tour to explore downtown Hanoi with a knowledgeable personal driver/guide. Admire the city’s landmarks such as the historic Opera House and St Joseph Cathedral, and visit the Temple of Literature, dating back to the 10th century. The tour also includes stops to taste typical local foods en route. You’ll ride on the back of a comfortable and well-maintained motorbike and be provided with a high-quality helmet for your safety. Hotel pickup and drop-off, Temple of Literature entrance fee, one meal, one drink, and other entrance fees are all included. This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments. Experience Hanoi like a real local with this exciting motorbike tour.
27. Incredible Hanoi City and Water Puppet Show Private Tour
Experience the best of Hanoi with our incredible private city tour and water puppet show. Our English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 AM and take you on an 8-hour journey through the city.
You’ll explore the bustling Old Quarter with its narrow streets and crowded markets, as well as the peaceful Temple of Literature and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex. When visiting the temples and pagodas, please remember to wear proper attire – long pants or shorts under the knees and a T-shirt that covers your shoulders.
After a full day of sightseeing, we’ll take you to see the famous water puppet show. This traditional art form has been performed for over a thousand years and tells stories of Vietnam’s history and folklore. You’ll enjoy the show from reserved seats with included entrance fees.
Our private car or mini van with A/C will provide comfortable transportation throughout the day. Our package includes all entrance fees, the water puppet ticket, and an English-speaking guide. Tips are not compulsory and international insurance and personal expenses are not included.
Cancellation is allowed up to 24 hours in advance of the experience, with a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours before the start time. Join us for an unforgettable day exploring the best attractions and things to do in Hanoi.
28. Hanoi Street Food Walking Small Group Tour
Take a guided walking tour through Hanoi’s old quarter and experience the city’s renowned street food culture. Your English-speaking local guide takes you to food hotspots and introduces you to traditional Vietnamese cuisine and delicacies. Taste flavorful Vietnamese sandwiches, delicious Pho rolls, and iconic egg coffee as you immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Hanoi’s bustling streets. Your first stop is a local restaurant where you can try a combination of spring rolls, pillow cake, shrimp cake, sweet donuts or deep-fried fermented pork served with fish sauce and raw vegetables. As you savor the food, your guide shares insights on food traditions in Vietnam. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in the old quarter, street food tasting, and one beer or one coffee. Note that the tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments.
29. The Quintessence of Hanoi Ao Dai Cyclo Water Puppet Street Food
Discover the quintessence of Hanoi with this tour that combines cultural and culinary experiences. Your private car will pick you up from your hotel or homestay in the center of Hanoi and take you to Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street where you can stroll around and enjoy the local atmosphere.
Afterwards, you will head to Thang Long Water Puppet show where you can witness the traditional art of water puppetry, with admission included in the tour. The tour also includes a luxury buffet featuring a variety of Asian and Vietnamese foods, as well as vegan and vegetarian options, along with drinks (except for those not mentioned) and other personal expenses.
Throughout the tour, you will have the support of a local travel expert who can assist you with any questions or customizations you may need. This tour is wheelchair accessible, and infant seats are available if needed. Please contact the travel expert at Whatsapp +84886559609 for more information and to book your unique experience in Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
30. Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Day Trip Walking Hiking Boat Trip
This day trip takes you to some of the most breathtaking natural and cultural landmarks of Vietnam.
The tour includes pick-up from hotels located in the Hanoi Old Quarter (from 7.30 – 8.15 AM). For those who aren’t staying in this area, the meeting point is Hoàn Kiếm.
First, we’ll take a walk through Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street before heading to the remote Ninh Binh province. Our first stop will be the Bai Dinh Pagoda, where you’ll have an opportunity to admire the largest pagoda complex in Vietnam.
Afterwards, we’ll head to Trang An, UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you’ll have a chance to take a scenic boat ride along the Ngo Dong River. The local people will row your boats with their hands, a technique that has been passed down from generation to generation.
The boat will take you through surreal complex systems of limestone cliffs, water caves, and rivers while enjoying the stunning scenery of Trang An. After the boat ride, it’s time to stretch your legs with a peaceful walk through the countryside to enjoy the fresh air, beautiful landscapes, and crystal-clear streams. Or, if you prefer, you can take a biking tour through the area.
Finally, we will visit the Mua Caves, a beautiful spot with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains where you can end the day trip by watching the sunset.
Beverages and tips will be provided for you during the tour.
31. Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Amazing View 1 Day Tour
Enjoy a full day out with this small group tour that takes you into the countryside and caves of Vietnam. You’ll visit Hoa Lu Tam Coc and Mua Cave today where you’ll learn all about the ancient capital ride a bicycle and enjoy a boat trip. Vietnamese lunch is also included so no need to worry about staying fueled up. Round-trip transportation from Hanoi is also included by tourist bus. Take home a gift of a Vietnamese hat, and stay hydrated with 2 bottles of provided mineral water. All your entrance fees are included in the price. Your boat trip, bicycle, and guide are all included. Don’t forget to request for pickup or head directly to the meeting point at Asian Discovery Travel on 80 Hang Quat Street.
32. Hanoi Backstreet Tours Parts Unknown and No Reservations Exploration for Foodie
This shared motorcycle tour takes you to some of the top attractions in Hanoi without the need to know how to ride a motorbike. Limited to eight people and led by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll ride on vintage motorbikes complete with helmets and ponchos provided. Visit various cultural and unusual attractions such as the Train Street, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Temple of Literature. You’ll save time getting around the city, rather than walking yourself. Snacks, all fees and taxes, pick up and drop off, guide, entrance, tip and gratuity are all included in this tour. You can head directly to the meeting point at Hidden Gem Coffee, or request pickup from your location.
33. Mua Cave and Tam Coc Full Day Tour from Hanoi Small Group Tour
Explore the beautiful Ninh Binh Province and take in its historic temples, natural caves, and dramatic karst cliffs on this full day small group tour from Hanoi. You will start your day by visiting the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and then head to Mua Cave for an exciting exploration. Later, you’ll hop on a traditional sampan and cruise around the UNESCO-listed landscapes of Tam Coc. Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful countryside passing lush rice paddies and rural villages. Feast on a delicious lunch of Vietnamese cuisine to keep up your energy levels. You will be picked up hassle-free from your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, and dropped off after the tour. This tour includes transfer with a modern and comfortable vehicle, 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day, and gratuities for the boat rower. Note that drinks in meals and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions are not covered.
34. Viator Free Hanoi City Tour Everyday With Local Guide
Experience the best of Hanoi with a free city tour led by a knowledgeable local guide. This tour includes complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Hanoi Old Quarter. You also have the option to meet directly at the meeting point or request pickup. The tour covers multiple sights within the city including Train Street, the Temple of Literature and National University, and more.
In addition to the scheduled stops, you will also have the opportunity to try local foods and drinks (with payment) along the way. The tour ends back at the meeting point with free drop-off service.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, and pickup is available for hotels inside Hanoi central. For those outside the central area, please make your way to the tour company’s second-floor office located at the TONY TOURIST Travel agency building on 120D Hang Bong street.
35. Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full Day With Temple Boat Trip and Cycling
Explore the beautiful region of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc on this full-day tour that includes a temple boat trip and cycling. The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel located inside Hanoi’s old quarter area. Then, drive to Hoa Lu to visit the ancient capital city of Vietnam and the temples of the Dinh and Le dynasties. After that, experience a boat trip along the Ngo Dong River in Tam Coc, which is also known as the “Halong Bay on land” thanks to its stunning natural scenery. You will also have some free time to explore the local area and have lunch (lunch not included). Finally, enjoy a cycling activity which goes from Tam Coc to the rural area nearby. The tour includes bottled water, beverages tax, and insurance. Tips, personal expenses, food, and dinner are not included in this tour. This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for those who have heart problems or other serious medical conditions. The tour is subject to availability and is operated by Old Quarter Travel. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the tour and receive a full refund.
36. Amazing Trang an Great View Mua Cave
Experience the beauty of Vietnam with this amazing tour to Trang An and Mua Caves. You’ll get to explore these stunning locations while enjoying your own private transportation. The tour includes all fees and taxes, admission tickets for the Mua Caves and Trang An Grottoes, and lunch. You’ll also have the opportunity to provide personal expenses tips to the boat staff.
The tour starts at 7:00 AM at the designated meeting point, and ends back at the same location. You’ll have an unforgettable experience exploring the Mua Caves for 2 hours and the Trang An Grottoes for 3 hours. The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible, ensuring that everyone can enjoy the experience.
You can cancel the tour for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance of the start time. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time will not be refunded. Any changes made to the tour less than 24 hours before the start time will also not be refunded.
Book this tour and discover the beauty of Trang An and Mua Caves for yourself.
37. Perfume Pagoda 1 Day Tour
Explore the Perfume Pagoda on this 8-hour tour that includes admission tickets, air-conditioned transportation, an English-speaking guide, and lunch. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi, or you can opt to head directly to the meeting point. After arriving at the Perfume Pagoda, enjoy a scenic boat ride and a hike up to the temple complex. Learn about the history and significance of the complex from your knowledgeable guide. If you’re looking to cancel, you can do so up to 24 hours prior to the start of the tour for a full refund. Please note that the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
38. Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night With Athena Cruise 5 Star
Experience the beauty of Halong Bay with the Athena Cruise 5-star boat tour that lasts for 2 days and 1 night. You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to take you to the meeting point in Hanoi, or you can request for pickup. The tour includes an overnight boat cruise, 2 days of food, pick up and drop off, a guide, and entrance fees.
On the first day, you will travel to Bai Tu Long Bay where you can enjoy kayaking and visit the Vung Vieng fishing village. On the second day, you will explore the Thien Canh Son Cave before returning to Hanoi.
Please note that this tour has a maximum of 20 travelers and is operated by Vietnam Travel Landscape. It is not wheelchair accessible, but is near public transportation. Most travelers can participate.
Cancellation policy allows for a full refund up to 4 days in advance of the experience.
39. Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Group Tour
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Group Tour is a perfect way to explore the natural beauty and lush green hills of Vietnam. The tour includes a visit to Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, and a boat trip in Tam Coc valley. You will be picked up from your hotel by a comfortable tourist bus and driven to the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House. From there, you will continue to Hoa Lu to visit a historic ancient capital of Vietnam with the impressive architecture of Dinh and Le Dynasty.
Next, you will explore the Mua Cave and take spectacular photos of the subterranean landscape. With the guidance of a professional tour guide, you will hike to the top of the mountain and take in panoramic views of the lush green hills and magnificent jungle. Afterward, you will take a sampan boat tour in Tam Coc valley and enjoy the stunning views over the valley from the water.
During the tour, all entrance fees are included and an authentic Vietnamese buffet lunch will be served. Additionally, the tour includes bike rental for a cycling tour of Tam Coc. At the end of the tour, you will be transported back to your hotel by tourist bus. Don’t miss out on this magical experience of exploring the natural beauty of Vietnam with Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Group Tour!
40. Full Day Pilgrimage to Perfume Pagoda Tour
Take a full-day pilgrimage to Perfume Pagoda, a remarkable complex of Buddhist temples and shrines nestled within the Huong Tich mountains. From Hanoi, travel to the site via a scenic boat ride along the Yen River, taking in the breathtaking views of limestone caves and rocky outcrops that line the waterway. After arriving at the complex, explore the awe-inspiring religious structures and take in the serene surroundings. Enjoy lunch at a nearby restaurant before returning to your hotel via round-trip transportation. This tour includes an English-speaking guide, air-conditioned transportation, and a cable cart ride to the Pagoda. Please note that personal expenses and additional tours are not included in the package.
41. Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Luxury 1 Day Tour
This full-day tour takes you to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Mua Cave for a picturesque experience of the Ninh Minh region. After a short bike ride and hike to Mua Cave, you’ll continue exploring Tam Coc’s breathtaking landscape by boat. Your knowledgeable guide will offer insightful commentary throughout the tour. The day also includes a visit to Hoa Lu’s Dinh and Le Temples, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Enjoy a buffet lunch and all entrance fees are included. Hotel pickup and drop-off are provided from Hanoi’s Old Quarter. You can also choose to head directly to the meeting point or request pickup. Please note that travel insurance, tips, and any other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary are not included. A surcharge will apply if your travel date is on a public holiday.
42. Gorgeous Trang an Hoa Lu Mua Cave 1 Day Group Tour
Explore the stunning Trang An cave complex with a full-day group tour from Hanoi. Begin with a visit to the ancient Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh and Le dynasties, where you can immerse yourself in Vietnam’s rich cultural heritage. Then, take a peaceful boat trip through the Trang An grottoes, where you can marvel at sheer limestone cliffs and lush greenery. Don’t miss the chance to visit the famous King Kong film location and take stunning photos for your memories. Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off at your hotel by an air-conditioned tourist bus. All entrance fees and sightseeing expenses, as mentioned in the itinerary, are included. Refresh yourself with a complimentary drink vat and feel free to tip your guide and driver, if you wish. Travel insurance and personal expenses are not covered by this tour. Meet at the designated location or request a pickup from your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter area.
43. Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Kong Skull Island Mua Cave Full Day Trip
This full day trip takes you to some of the most famous sights around Hanoi. Join a group of up to 25 people and let your guide and driver organize everything for you. The tour includes a Vietnamese restaurant lunch, shuttle bus transport from Hanoi, and all entrance fees. You’ll visit Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An, Kong Skull Island, and Mua Cave. The tour starts at around 10:15 AM from the Bai Dinh Pagoda or you can request a pickup from your hotel. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the beautiful scenery and rich history of the area. Don’t forget to enjoy the included lunch at a nice restaurant. The tour lasts about 12-13 hours in total and ends back at the starting point. Please note that there is a surcharge of 10 USD per person during the lunar New Year holiday.
44. Deluxe Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Small Group Limousine Transfer All Included
This tour is the perfect way to explore some of the most beautiful natural and cultural sites in Vietnam. You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter by Limousine Bus and taken to visit the breathtaking Bai Dinh pagoda, where you can explore the beautiful temples and pagodas that have been built over the centuries.
After visiting Bai Dinh pagoda, you will take an electric car to explore the beautiful Trang An Grottoes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is known for its beautiful natural scenery and stunning caves. Here you will take a Bamboo Boat trip to get up close and personal with the caves and breathtaking scenery.
In addition to the tour itself, you will also receive a complimentary drink, and tips to your guide and driver are included. You’ll also be fully covered with travel insurance for your peace of mind.
If you are staying outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, you can join us directly at our meeting point at 33 Ng. Huyện or at our pickup point at Hanoi Explore Travel. The tour starts at 07:30 AM and will end back at the meeting point.
Book now and get ready for an unforgettable experience exploring the beautiful Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An Grottoes!
45. Ninh Binh Hoa Lu Trang an Mua Cave Day Trip Boat Trip Hiking and Cycling
Enjoy a day trip to Ninh Binh Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave, where you can explore the beautiful landscape of Vietnam. Start your trip with a pickup from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or meet at Hanoi Opera House at 8:15 AM. Your English-speaking tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour.
Begin your journey with a stroll along the Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street and then head to Hoa Lu District, where you can discover the remnants of Vietnam’s ancient capital. After exploring this historic site for an hour, enjoy a delicious lunch with local foods.
After lunch, immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Trang An and Mua Cave with entrance fees for boat tours already included. You’ll also have the opportunity to hike and cycle the area as you discover each fascinating corner.
Finally, end your day trip back at the meeting point, where you can get dropped off at your hotel or enjoy the rest of your day in the city. Please note that a 10 USD per person surcharge applies during the lunar New year holiday (Jan 21-25, 2023).
Confirmation of your booking will be received promptly. Don’t miss out on this wonderful tour and discover the best attractions in Hanoi today!
46. Cycling to Tam Coc Cave Bich Dong Pagoda Mua Cave and Raising the Fishing Net
This guided tour takes you on a thrilling adventure through the captivating landscapes of Ninh Binh province. You’ll start by exploring the Tam Coc Cave, marveling at the natural formations and serene waters. Next, you’ll cycle to the Bich Dong Pagoda, where you can admire intricate architecture and soak in the spiritual atmosphere. The Mua Cave is another highlight of the tour, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains from the top. Lastly, you’ll experience the traditional fishing culture of the region by raising a fishing net for a chance to catch your own fish. With lunch included and comfortable transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle, this tour is a perfect opportunity to discover the beauty of Vietnam’s countryside.
Please note that confirmation will be received at the time of booking and that the tour is not recommended for travelers with back problems. Infant seats are available, and most travelers can participate. The experience requires good weather and is subject to cancellation in case of poor weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to such conditions, you’ll be offered an alternative date or a full refund if you cancel up to 24 hours in advance.
47. Full Day Hanoi City Group Tour
Discover the vibrant capital of Vietnam with a full-day guided tour of the city of Hanoi. This comprehensive tour covers all the most popular sights, making it an ideal choice for first-time visitors or those short on time. You’ll visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Museum of Ethnology, and Temple of Literature. Learn more about Vietnam’s past at Hoa Lo Prison and admire the stunning views of West Lake and Tran Quoc Pagoda. The tour includes a delicious Vietnamese-style lunch at a local restaurant and convenient pickup and drop-off from your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel. All taxes, fees, and handling charges are included, as well as a professional guide and gratuities. If you’re staying outside the Old Quarter, you can go directly to the meeting point at Tannin Wine Bar or request pickup. The tour starts at 7:50 am, and customers staying outside the Old Quarter should head directly to the meeting point to join the tour.
48. Genesis Regal Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
For travelers seeking to explore the stunning Lan Ha Bay, the Genesis Regal Cruise offers a 2-day, 1-night tour that is sure to impress. The tour begins with a pickup in Hanoi at midnight and a journey to Halong Bay, followed by an awe-inspiring cruise through Lan Ha Bay. Guests can expect to enjoy a delicious breakfast and dinner on board the air-conditioned vessel, as well as an opportunity to take in the natural beauty of the surroundings. The second day includes a visit to Ha Long Bay before returning to Hanoi. Please be aware that while the tour can accommodate up to 40 travelers, it is not wheelchair accessible and infants must sit on laps. Additionally, the tour is subject to good weather conditions and cannot be refunded or changed once booked.
49. Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Amazing View Small Group Tour
Explore the wonders of northern Vietnam with a small-group full-day tour to Tam Coc and Hoa Lu. This tour package includes a round-trip luxury minivan transport from Hanoi accompanied by an English speaking guide to provide insightful commentary about the local areas. Boating and biking through the spectacular landscape of Tam Coc allow you to witness the untarnished countryside of Vietnam. Visit Hoa Lu’s ancient temples and get panoramic views from the hill where Mua Cave is located. The buffet lunch served in between the activities lets you taste the authentic Vietnamese cuisine. The tour is limited to 15 people, and the package includes pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, Boat Trip to visit Tam Coc, and a drink or beverage. Personal expenses, tips for the guide and driver are not included. Confirm the start time in advance, and don’t forget that the pickup time is from 07:30 AM onwards.
50. Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave With Amazing View All Inclusive
Explore Vietnam’s rural highlights in one day with this tour to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave. Get a chance to visit one of Vietnam’s ancient capitals, Hao Lu, where you’ll discover temples from an Imperial Vietnam. After, climb the steps to the top of Mua Cave, and be rewarded with a stunning panoramic view of Tam Coc. Then, relax and enjoy the scenery on a boat cruise through lush rice paddies. During the trip, you’ll be treated to an included Vietnamese buffet lunch and a traditional tea break to keep you energized. You’ll be transported in an air-conditioned vehicle, and admission fees are included, so no need to worry about paying out of pocket. The best part is that you get to experience three different modes of transportation: bike, boat, and by foot. Whether you’re interested in Vietnamese ancient history or its natural beauty, this tour has something to offer. Pickup in Hanoi can be easily arranged from inside or outside the Old Quarter. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore Northern Vietnam’s wonders.
51. Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave W Amazing View All Inclusive
Travel from Hanoi to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and explore the temples of the rulers who once lived there. Afterward, take a scenic boat trip to Tam Coc, where you’ll navigate through caves and past stunning rock formations. Pedal your way through traditional villages and Tam Coc town before sitting down to a tasty lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine.
In the afternoon, climb up to the top of Mua Cave for a breathtaking panoramic view of the Ngo Dong River and surrounding countryside. As you journey through the wonders of the region, enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off, plus transportation, a live guide, entrance fees, bike rental, 2 bottles of mineral water per person, and even a traditional hat to remember your adventure by. Don’t miss this incredible, all-inclusive excursion!
52. From Hanoi Private Perfume Pagoda Day Trip by Private Car
Escape the crowds and noise of Hanoi’s Old Quarter and head to the tranquil Perfume Pagoda on a private day trip by car. Admire picturesque temples and shrines surrounded by the Huong Tich Mountains, as you learn about their cultural and spiritual significance from your English-speaking guide. Enjoy a scenic boat ride down Yen Stream and capture stunning photos at the Heaven’s Kitchen Pagoda and Huong Tich Cave. Refuel with a delicious Vietnamese lunch at the base of the mountain before heading back to your hotel in Hanoi. With private modern car transfers and easy pick-up from your hotel, this tour offers a hassle-free escape from the city. Please note that beverages, other meals, tipping/gratuities, and travel insurance are not included in the program.
53. Luxury Bai Dinh Pagoda Trang an Mua Cave 1 Day Private Tour
Experience the beauty of Northern Vietnam with this private Luxury Bai Dinh Pagoda Trang an Mua Cave 1 Day Tour. Discover Ninh Binh Province’s top attractions, with the convenience of hotel pick-up and drop-off included.
Start your day at 8:00 AM with pick-up from your hotel/accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Head towards Ninh Binh Province and visit the stunning Bai Dinh Pagoda, the largest Buddhist temple complex in Vietnam. Enjoy the serene atmosphere while exploring its many temples and shrines.
Next, visit Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its breathtaking landscape of limestone cliffs and caves. Take a boat ride through the area and marvel at the natural beauty of the scenery. Afterward, make your way to Mua Cave and climb the 500 steps to the top for a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
Throughout the tour, enjoy the convenience of having two bottles of water per person on the bus, as well as all entrance fees included. After a full day of sightseeing, the tour ends back at the meeting point.
Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible, but most travelers can participate. Experience the beauty of Northern Vietnam with this private Luxury Bai Dinh Pagoda Trang an Mua Cave 1 Day Tour.
54. Full Day Perfume Pagoda Small Group Tour
Embark on a full-day Perfume Pagoda small group tour from Hanoi Old Quarter. Led by a knowledgeable guide, the tour lets you explore the vast complex of Buddhist pagodas and temples built within the limestone Huong Tich mountains. Glide along the scenic Yen stream on a row boat trip to Thien Tru harbor. After arriving, explore the main cave and climb the steps to Huong Tich Cave on the top of the mountain. Opt to trek for an hour back down or take an optional cable car instead. The tour includes pickup from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 8:30 AM and a 2-hour scenic drive to Perfume Pagoda. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with breathtaking views throughout the day.
55. Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave Full Day Trip from Hanoi Limousine Bus
Explore the stunning Ninh Binh Bai Dinh Trang an Mua Cave on a full-day trip from Hanoi Limousine Bus. Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off at your hotel by Limousine/Minivan/Shuttle Bus, with an English-speaking guide to enhance your experience. Take a challenging hike up the mountain for an unforgettable panoramic view of Ninh Binh, followed by a stop at the breathtaking Bai Dinh Pagoda for two hours. There are four additional stops to enjoy before returning to Hanoi. Please note that beverage and personal expenses are not included, and a surcharge applies for Xmas New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day. Tips for the driver and tour guide are appreciated. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, and the tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers or those with back problems. Infants must sit on laps, and most travelers can participate. The tour has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Meet-up is at Hanoi Opera House, and we will pick up customers from all hotels/places in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hanoi CityHanoi is the capital city of Vietnam and it’s definitely worth a visit for anyone who enjoys natural beauty, culture and history. With so much to offer, tourists often have many questions before they visit Hanoi. In this blog post, we’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Hanoi city.
1. What’s The Best Time To Visit Hanoi?The best time to visit Hanoi is from September to November and from March to April, when the weather is cooler and more comfortable. The humidity levels drop and you can enjoy blue sky days with a little breeze. January and February are also a good time to visit Hanoi for the Lunar New Year celebrations but it will be crowded and hotel rates are higher than usual.
2. What Is The Currency Used In Vietnam?The currency used in Vietnam is Vietnamese Dong (VND). You can exchange your currency at any bank or exchange office or withdraw cash from ATMs. It’s a good idea to have some cash with you when you visit Hanoi, especially outside tourist areas where credit cards might not be accepted.
3. Is It Necessary To Learn Vietnamese To Visit Hanoi?You don’t have to learn Vietnamese to visit Hanoi as many locals in tourist areas speak English. However, learning basic Vietnamese phrases like “hello” (Xin chao), “thank you” (Cam on) or “goodbye” (Tam biet) could make your visit more enjoyable and the locals will appreciate your effort.
4. What Are The Best Places To Visit In Hanoi?Hanoi has many interesting places to visit such as:
• Hoan Kiem Lake –Located in the center of the city, it is a popular spot for jogging, morning tai chi and other outdoor activities. In the center of the lake is a small island with the Turtle Tower, a symbol of Hanoi.
• Temple of Literature –This temple was built in 1070 and is dedicated to Confucius. It’s also Vietnam’s first university and has beautiful gardens and sculptures.
• Old Quarter –This area is a maze of narrow streets and alleys, where you can find everything from food stalls to souvenir shops. It’s a great place to get a feel for the local life and culture.
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum –This grand monument is the resting place of Vietnam’s most revered leader, Ho Chi Minh. It’s a unique place where you can see Vietnamese history and culture.
5. What Are The Best Foods To Try In Hanoi?Hanoi has a rich culinary culture, and some of the best dishes to try are:
• Pho –It is a classic Vietnamese noodle soup made with beef or chicken and flavored with herbs and spices. It’s served with fresh vegetables and lime wedges and can be found in most local restaurants.
• Bun Cha –This is a popular Vietnamese dish made with grilled pork patties and served with vermicelli noodles, herbs and dipping sauce. It’s delicious and you can find it in most street food stalls.
• Banh Mi –This Vietnamese sandwich is a fusion of French and Vietnamese cultures. It’s usually filled with meat, pickled vegetables, cilantro and hot peppers, and is a great snack or lunch option.
6. Is Hanoi Safe For Tourists?Hanoi is generally a safe city for tourists. However, it’s always important to take precautions such as keeping your belongings safe and being aware of your surroundings. Be careful of scams, especially in tourist areas, where vendors might try to overcharge you or give you counterfeit money. As always, use common sense and be respectful of the local culture.
7. How To Get Around In Hanoi?Hanoi has many transportation options such as:
• Walking –This is the best way to explore the Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake area.
• Cyclo –It is a three-wheeled bicycle taxi that is popular for short trips.
• Taxi –Taxis are widely available, and most of them have a meter. Always ask the driver to turn on the meter before you start your ride.
• Motorbike taxi –It is called “xe om” in Vietnamese and it’s a cheap and convenient way of getting around.
How to Spend Your Time as a Tourist in Hanoi: A Comprehensive GuideIf you’re traveling to Vietnam, Hanoi is a city that you simply can’t miss. Known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and delicious cuisine, Hanoi is a city that is sure to steal your heart. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, there’s always something new to discover in this bustling city. In this guide, we’ll give you an overview of the best things to do in Hanoi, so you can make the most of your time there.
1. Explore the Old QuarterNo trip to Hanoi is complete without a visit to the Old Quarter. Here, you’ll find narrow streets lined with traditional Vietnamese architecture, bustling markets, and an endless array of street food vendors. Take a walk around and immerse yourself in the local culture. The best way to explore the Old Quarter is on foot, so wear comfortable shoes, grab a map, and get lost in the maze of streets.
What to do:
- Visit the Ngoc Son Temple, an 18th-century temple on a small island in Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Take a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake and watch the locals practice tai chi in the morning.
- Explore St. Joseph’s Cathedral, a Gothic-style church in the heart of the Old Quarter.
2. Learn About Vietnam’s HistoryVietnam has a rich and complex history that has shaped the country it is today. There are many museums and historical sites in Hanoi that are dedicated to preserving and sharing this history with visitors.
What to do:
- Visit the Vietnam National Museum of History to learn about the history and culture of Vietnam from prehistoric times through to the present day.
- Explore the Hoa Lo Prison, also known as the “Hanoi Hilton”, which was used by the French colonists and later by the North Vietnamese government to house political prisoners.
- Visit the Vietnam Military History Museum to learn about Vietnam’s military history, from the struggle for independence against French colonialism to the war with the United States.
3. Eat Your Way Through the CityVietnamese cuisine is world-famous for its fresh, healthy ingredients and delicious flavors. Hanoi is a foodie’s paradise, with street food stalls and restaurants serving up everything from pho to banh mi sandwiches.
What to do:
- Take a street food tour of the city to sample all of the local favorites, such as bun cha (grilled pork with noodles), banh cuon (steamed rice rolls), and xoi sticky rice topped with your choice of toppings).
- Visit the Dong Xuan Market, the largest covered market in Hanoi, where you’ll find everything from fresh produce to souvenirs.
- Explore the night markets in the Old Quarter, where you can sample local street food and shop for souvenirs.
4. Go on a Day TripThere are many beautiful places to explore just outside of Hanoi, from the stunning natural beauty of Halong Bay to the ancient capital of Hue.
What to do:
- Take a day trip to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its thousands of limestone islands and stunning scenery.
- Visit the ancient capital of Hue, where you can explore the Imperial City and the many temples and tombs of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Explore the countryside around Hanoi, where you’ll find rice paddies, villages, and traditional agricultural practices still in use today.
5. Enjoy the NightlifeHanoi has a vibrant nightlife scene, with everything from rooftop bars to live music venues to karaoke bars.
What to do:
- Head to the Hanoi Opera House, where you can catch a show or a concert.
- Visit one of the city’s many rooftop bars for a drink with a view, such as the Skylight rooftop bar in the Old Quarter or the Summit Lounge at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi.
- Take a karaoke tour of the city, where you can sing your heart out at local bars and clubs.
Book Your Tour NowWhether you’re interested in history, culture, food, or nightlife, Hanoi has something to offer everyone. With this guide, you’ll have all the information you need to make the most of your time in this vibrant city. So, get out there and start exploring – you never know what you might discover!
Table of Contents