Uncover the Nightlife in Netherlands with a Self-Guided Pub Trail
If you’re looking for a unique way to explore the nightlife in Netherlands, a pub crawl is the perfect activity. Not only does it give you an opportunity to experience the city’s buzzing bars and clubs, but you can also discover hidden gems along the way. And with a self-guided pub trail, like the one offered by Viator, you can customize your pub crawl to suit your own tastes. In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of the city’s nightlife, recommend popular neighborhoods and bars for the pub crawl, and offer tips on how to make the most of the experience.
Introduction: What is a pub crawl?
A pub crawl is a fun way to explore a city’s bar and club scene. It involves hopping from bar to bar over the course of an evening, sampling drinks and experiencing the unique atmosphere of each venue. It’s a great way to socialize, meet new people, and discover hidden gems in cities you’re visiting.
I’ll never forget my first pub crawl in Netherlands. It was a memorable evening filled with delicious drinks and interesting conversations. We explored a variety of bars, from cozy dives to lively dance clubs. I even stumbled upon some hidden gems that I’d never have discovered if it weren’t for my pub crawl. It was an unforgettable experience that I’d recommend to anyone visiting Netherlands.
Why a pub crawl in Netherlands should be on your itinerary
Netherlands is a great destination for nightlife lovers. The city has an impressive selection of bars and clubs, ranging from cozy dives to lively dance clubs. There’s something for everyone in Netherlands, whether you’re looking for a low-key evening of drinks or a night full of dancing and music.
What’s more, there are often special deals and promotions available for pub crawlers in Netherlands. Many venues offer discounts on drinks or even free shots if you’re part of a pub crawl. So it’s definitely worth signing up for a self-guided pub trail if you’re looking for a great evening out at an affordable price.
Best neighborhoods for a pub crawl in Netherlands
When planning your pub crawl in Netherlands, it’s important to consider which neighborhoods to visit. Here are some of the most popular choices:
- De Pijp: This vibrant neighborhood is known for its lively bars and clubs. It’s a great place to start your pub crawl if you’re looking for an evening of dancing and music.
- Leidseplein: This area is popular with locals and tourists alike. Here you can find an array of bars, cafes, and restaurants.
- Jordaan: This is one of the most charming neighborhoods in Netherlands, filled with cobbled streets and quaint cafes. It’s great for a relaxed evening of drinks and conversation.
- De Wallen: This is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Netherlands and it’s filled with historic buildings and narrow alleyways. It’s known for its red-light district and array of unique bars.
Popular clubs, bars, and restaurants for a pub crawl in Netherlands
Once you’ve chosen your neighborhood, it’s time to pick your venues. Here are some of the most popular clubs, bars, and restaurants for a pub crawl in Netherlands:
- Mazzo: This trendy venue is located in the heart of De Pijp. It offers an extensive selection of craft beers as well as delicious snacks.
- The Flying Dutchman: This bar is located in Leidseplein and it’s known for its unique selection of beers from around the world.
- Café ‘t Smalle: This traditional Dutch cafe is located on one of Jordaan’s iconic canals. Here you can sample local beers and snacks while admiring the charming scenery.
- De Rode Hoed: This bar is located in De Wallen and it’s known for its lively atmosphere and selection of local beers.
Tips for booking and preparing for a pub crawl in Netherlands
When booking your self-guided pub trail in Netherlands, make sure to read all the information carefully so you know what to expect on the night. It’s also worth double-checking which venues are included in the trail as this can vary from tour to tour.
When preparing for your pub crawl, make sure you wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be doing a lot of walking between venues. You should also bring some cash with you as some venues may not accept cards or other forms of payment. Finally, it’s worth double-checking any local laws or regulations that may apply to drinking in public spaces – some cities have strict rules about this so it’s worth doing your research beforehand.
Conclusion: Make the Most of Your Pub Crawl in Netherlands
If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience while visiting Netherlands, then you should definitely consider going on a pub crawl. It’s a great way to discover hidden gems, sample delicious drinks, and meet interesting people along the way. With a self-guided pub trail like the one offered by Viator, you can customize your experience to suit your own tastes and interests. Just make sure to book ahead and prepare properly before embarking on your journey!
For more information on how to book and prepare for your self-guided Pub Trail in Enschede with Online App click here.