What is the Honolulu Waikiki History Tour Pub Crawl?
If you’re looking for a night out about town that is unique and fun, then the Honolulu Waikiki History Tour Pub Crawl may be just the activity for you! Perfect for friends, couples, or solo travelers looking to be introduced to local culture while enjoying some iconic nightlife spots, the tour is an exciting way to explore the city.
Explore Honolulu with an Experienced Guide
Over the course of four hours, guests of the Honolulu Waikiki History Tour will visit four different venues—each with its own story and ambiance. Choose between the Chill & Catch Up option, which explores traditional lounges and bars, or Go Wild, which takes you through some of the city’s lively clubs. Each of the venues not only has a fascinating back-story but is also accompanied by great music. Your local guide will ensure you get to enjoy all of the city’s nightlife without having to worry about planning—from booking reservations to skipping long lines.
The Honolulu Waikiki History Tour Pub Crawl will take a maximum of 10 guests out for a night of fun, so finding enough time to hear all the insightful stories your guide has to offer won’t be an issue. Upper-scale dress is required to attend the tour, but light refreshments (sodas and snacks) will be provided during the journey.
Location and Schedule
Inclusion on this Honolulu Waikiki History Tour package includes 4 hours of discovery on foot and access to 4 nightlife venues around Waikiki. The tour operates on Fridays and Saturdays from 7PM to 11PM. The entire journey will take place in Honolulu, specifically around the Waikiki area. Your guide will ensure you get introduced to some of Honolulu’s hidden spots without having to worry about being led in the wrong direction.
Tips and Highlights
It is advised that you leave extra cash for any food you might want to try along the way as well as extra beers or cocktails at the different bars or clubs. Additionally, we suggest that your comfortable shoes and dress lightly since some of the routes are long and will involve quite a bit of walking across Waikiki’s main drag.
- Explore Waikiki’s lively bars, pubs, and clubs in an evening pub crawl.
- Hear stories about the city’s past told by your experienced local guide.
- avoid planing your night with no reservations or waiting around in long lines.
- accompanied by great music.
- light refreshments (sodas and snacks) provided.
Thoughts on the Honolulu Waikiki History Tour Pub Crawl
I highly recommend taking on this Honolulu Waikiki History Tour for any traveler looking for a one-of-a-kind experience in one of Hawaii’s gems. With a great guide who will make sure all your needs are addressed and who will provide you with interesting stories about unique local spots, no evening in Waikiki will compare to this adventure.
Whether you are traveling alone or with friends, you can be sure that this pub crawl will be one night you won’t forget! So don’t wait another minute, book your evening on the Honolulu Waikiki History Tour Pub Crawl with GetYourGuide now!
An Insider’s Guide to Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu is the capital city of Hawaii, located on the island of Oahu. This beautiful city has a lot to offer visitors, from stunning beaches to historical landmarks, delicious food, and unique cultural experiences. In this guide, we’ll take you through some of the best things to do in Honolulu, as well as a few lesser-known spots to explore.
Honolulu is home to some of the most famous tourist attractions in Hawaii. Here are a few must-see spots:
– Waikiki Beach: This iconic beach is known for its crystal-clear waters, gentle waves, and soft sand. It’s a perfect spot for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
– Diamond Head: A must-visit for hikers, Diamond Head is an iconic volcanic cone that offers stunning views of the coastline from its summit.
– Pearl Harbor: This historical site is where the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor took place in 1941. Visitors can take a tour of the USS Arizona Memorial and pay their respects to those who lost their lives in the attack.
When it comes to food, Honolulu has no shortage of delicious options. Here are a few popular spots to try:
– Helena’s Hawaiian Food: This iconic restaurant has been serving up authentic Hawaiian cuisine for over 70 years. Their kalua pig and lomi salmon are must-try dishes.
– The Pig & The Lady: Located in the historic Chinatown district, this trendy restaurant offers a fusion of Vietnamese and Hawaiian cuisine. Their pho French dip and famous garlic noodles are crowd-pleasers.
– Ono Seafood: For fresh, delicious poke bowls, head to Ono Seafood. Their spicy ahi poke is a customer favorite.
Honolulu is a melting pot of cultures, and there are plenty of ways to immerse yourself in the local customs. Here are a few suggestions:
– Hawaiian Music and Hula: Catch a live performance of traditional Hawaiian music and hula dancing at one of the many shows that take place throughout the city.
– Iolani Palace: This restored palace is the only royal palace in the United States. Visitors can take a tour of the palace and learn about Hawaii’s rich history.
– Shangri La: This serene estate was home to heiress Doris Duke and houses her extensive collection of Islamic art. Visits to the estate are by guided tour only.
Honolulu has a fascinating history that dates back centuries. Here are some historical sites to explore:
– ‘Iolani Palace: A beautiful example of American Florentine architecture and the only royal palace in the United States.
– Kawaiaha’o Church: A historic landmark and the mother church of the Hawaiian Islands, Kawaiaha’o Church is a must-visit for history buffs.
– Bishop Museum: This large campus is home to over 24 million historical objects, from ancient Hawaiian artifacts to royal Hawaiian regalia.
Honolulu has plenty of hidden gems for adventurous visitors. Here are a few spots that are off-the-beaten-path:
– Tantalus Lookout: A scenic drive to the top of Tantalus Lookout rewards visitors with stunning panoramic views of Honolulu.
– Maunawili Falls: A beautiful waterfall hike that offers a refreshing dip at the end.
– Lana Lane Studios: A warehouse-turned-artist collective in the Kakaako district that houses some of Honolulu’s most vibrant street art.
Honolulu is a beautiful city with a lot of offer tourists, from its stunning beaches to its rich history and unique culture. This guide will help you explore some of the must-see sights, as well as a few hidden gems. With so much to see and do, you may need to plan a return trip to experience everything Honolulu has to offer.
Share This Article with Your Friends
If you found this article helpful, your friends might appreciate it too. Click on any of the social share buttons below to share it with them and spread the knowledge.